The Chink pill

China will overtake America as the number 1 economy within a generation.

The average IQ in China is 105, and they have 1.3 billion people.

The US average IQ is 98 and declining as a result of brown migration.
China is a strong nationalist country led by competent technocrats who plan for the future.

Americans are divided and led by idiots and Jewish puppets. Your (((leaders))) would much rather concern themselves with middle eastern politics and protecting their Israeli masters, than reforming your atrocious public system or growing the middleclass.

China is heavily invested in Eugenics and Human Gene editing. Within a decade, China will be using embryo Selection to increase the IQ of its population. Americans still think tampering with embryos is wrong because theyre brainwashed Christfags and leftists
America is the past, China is the future. When will you take the Chink pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

computerworld.com/article/3085483/high-performance-computing/china-builds-world-s-fastest-supercomputer-without-u-s-chips.html
liveleak.com/view?i=af9_1496821890
deagel.com/country/Australia_c0013.aspx
deagel.com/country/China_c0044.aspx
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off, chink

/Thread FPBP

Finally.
>Superpower 2030
YES!
E
S

Lol explain why they are all exporting their wealth to western countries and selling USD for BTC??
i sense a collapse.. Not that im happy about it as almost half our exports go there and when it collapses Aus will take a pretty big hit

Nah, I think Il stay.

WASTED

Rather nice digits there lad

Checked

wasted

Wasted get

China is fucked

W A S T E D

>choina
>economic power

That's a bubble if I ever saw one. China will be irrelevant within the next 10 to 20 years. Oh, and Poo-in-loo will never be superpower.

WASTED FAGGOT
FUCK YOU FAGGOT

SIEG HEIL

China is going down

>china will never be truly sucessful because it is a nation based on lying
>china gets most of its innovation from western countries

Disgraceful waste

>china
>average IQ of 105

believing the chink lies

>predicts economic collapse
>wasted
/ptg/ pls leave

AUSTRALIAN MASTER RACE

I said checked

China is a bubble and it will pop soon

It should have been for Mohammed and Abdullah killing themselves

kek hates gooks

>Chink pill

You're traitorous scum, Aussie, but let me caution you anyway about taking any pharmaceuticals manufactured by China, just for old times sake.

This must be true.

My girlfriend here in flipland is 3/4 chink / 1/4 flip she's really smart and intelligent. also a little bit racist to blacks, hates their music and their ebonic accent. yeah and perfect gf don't exi...

pic related she looks and tries to look kpop girl

sorry lad

RIP, bring on the economic depression

/thread

China will dominate the world while Germany slowly devolves into an increasingly oppressive backwards police state. Enjoy the race riots and surveillance

confirmed

The Chinese elite are a paranoid bunch. Because most of them are descendants of the communist leaders who overthrew the previous regime, many think that eventually they'll suffer the same fate. Chinese history is very cyclical.

Asians are destined to inherit the Earth. They're not cucked by Islam, they have high IQs and they know better than to let their lands be polluted by shitskins and political correctness.

Their only problem is they lack creativity.

Mainland China is filled with retards who would struggle to pour water out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Anyone who seriously believes that the Chinese can pull their collective heads out of their asses long enough to get anything relevant done on he world stage is completely deluded.

I'd be worried if I were you. America doesn't sit in the South China Sea.

China can't even dominate their women they date 2-3 men at a time in the sad sausage fest that is China

Poo in loo you filthy pajeet

Holy shit the delusion is off the charts.

So fucking asshurt has to come on an anonymous board to make a paper tiger look stronger than it is.

FUCK
BUY BITCOIN NOW

The Chinese kneecapped themselves with the one-child policy, their education system is shit and they can't innovate without stealing from the developed world, the SOEs are unprofitable moneydraining tools of expansion and they've a fuckhuge debt bubble. They're gonna end up like Japan, only even worse pollution and worse standards of living.

>Aussie destroys major economy by accident.

>China is so great all of its people move away from it as soon as they have the means
Make ya think

don't forget chinas biggest problem, it is full of chinks

>muh Chinampf collapse soon
Get wasted on a faggot

I took it recently. A Jew-free fascist ethnostate. Their incredibly low value on human life just aids their productivity. Sadly I don't think they will ever have great ambitions like conquering the universe. They probably just cover the globe like the giant insect swarm they are and crowd out all higher hopes of humans until a catastrophe makes us extinct.

>perfect girlfriend
>1/4 flip
pick one

Alternatively

>monkey
>girlfriend with flip blood
pick 2

[spoiler]We tha Kangz in Pharmaceutical now[/spoiler]

The US could still defeat China in a war, though.

Which is why it actually makes sense for the US to start one. Why compete in every other way besides the one way you can actually defeat your opponent?

The US would have smashed China 20 years ago almost without trying, can still defeat China today in war... but in 20 years' time?

ITT: Australia dooms China

computerworld.com/article/3085483/high-performance-computing/china-builds-world-s-fastest-supercomputer-without-u-s-chips.html

I dated a quarter chink-pinay for a couple years in high school. She was super smart and artistic and liked good music. Didn't really get into politics but we had good times YOU FUCKING BITCH FUCKING WHY WHYD YOU HAVE TO GO AND FUCK THOSE ARTISTS YOU CUNT!

truly shitposting giants

>totally agree though

Cocaine!

China collapse will happen within days now, Kek wills it!

When the sewer rat flu pandemic hits all those people will be a liability.

kek has spoken. The gooks always did have an unjustified sense of superiority.

Individual Chinese Purchasing Power: 123 in the world.

You're afraid of a bunch of dink rice farmers.

>China was in fact hiding a massive economic failure for months, URSS style
>China falls
>US falls with it
>Turkey attacks Qatar, Saudis attack Iran
>Greater Israel is green lights everywhere
>Jews nukes Egypt, USA invade because why jews order them to
>UN is deeply concerned

Nonsense, USA would collapse before they could even reach China in such a case

>i sense a collapse.
it will be done

>Their only problem is they lack creativity.

and sympathy
and peripheral vision

liveleak.com/view?i=af9_1496821890

are we chyna posting now?

Will China collapse on its own?

No they won't China and Russia will collapse. China has 1.4 billion people. 1 billion of those are more broke than the most broke homeless American you could find. America will remain the top and only super power for the next few centuries. Deal with it. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't knows economics.

>Aus will take a pretty big hit

deagel.com/country/Australia_c0013.aspx

>population down 9,000,000
>GDP down to 353 billion from 1.3 trillion

This site was started by Edwin Deagle, former Department of Defense insider and Rockefeller Foundation member.

What does China to with all its poop? 1.3 billion poops is a lot, and that's assuming everyone only poops once a day

May your balls turn into bicycle wheels and backpedal up your arse!

my mind is always blown by this clip, why do Chinks have absolutely no empathy?

Huh, my 1/4th chink and 3/4th Vietnamese is ultra liberal, BLM supporter, America hater and white hater. She's also chronically depressed and overweight

The US has far more experience and superior equipment. The US will only start to get fucked by China when China dwarfs the US economically and can invest in new generation weapons that the US can't compete with, which will be decades from now.

The US is in the same situation Britain was before the wars with Germany. Every year China grows in power because of their economy and eventually that will translate into military power too, so there is literally no reason not to start the war today unless you fancy living under Chinese domination in a few decades' time.

Something about insurance or shit

China is not gonna make it.

They will start to feel more and more economic drag as their population ages.

As for IQ, they cheat like hell in Asia, and the ones that get out (make it to the West) are the super smart ones. Take any distribution curve, chop off the bottom half, and the new peak raises somewhere between the old peak and one std.

That's also why Jews are so smart. Every time some county in the EU kicked them out or exterminated them, the dumb ones got left behind or purged. It's pretty easy to increase IQ when you don't count the dumb Polish Jews!

>tfw there are already Chink cops patrolling our streets

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords

>Lol explain why they are all exporting their wealth to western countries and selling USD for BTC??
Because China has death sentence for corruption. People obtained wealth this way knew that their wealth and health are only temporally if they stay in China.

China will be alright. The power is shifting East.

deagel.com/country/China_c0044.aspx

U.S will suffer. Population down to 61,000,000 from the current >300,000,000

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

and thats the difference between westernized asian girls and ones who grew up in china/korea/japan

western culture will turn any women into trash

>Economics
Oh yea the dismal Science.

I'd "cop" a feel, if you know what I mean

mine says 14mill, wtf is this dude on about?

where'd you put your flag carlos?

The jews think it will be easier to dominate a country full of niggers.

>deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
this is hilarious

>000hhh nice digits user

Because empathy allows you to accept muslims and niggers into your country and kill your people. Fuck you brit.

>western culture will turn any women into trash
this, culture dominates nature so if your culture is shit-tier then your women are too

The iq of whites aren't going down we just are getting more muds to take down the national average. Also asians have a tighter bellcurve. Less outliers meaning less retards and less geniuses, they are basically copy pasted people. They are ant people and have no creativity or ingenuity. I wont be any taking an ant pill tyvm.

All you'd get is a push up bra. Trust me I've tested many.

Autism Speaks

Because some old lady was hit by a car, some random guy helped her, and ended up winning. The Judge's reasoning was "if you didn't do it why would you help her?"

Seriously Chinks are just Jews with flat faces.

>The US population will drop by 270 million in the next 8 years.
Checks out.

not on a per capita basis.

Forgot to mention she sued him after he helped her get to the hospital.

yea, wtf?
where the fuck is he pulling these numbers out of??

So what? Going by the free market meme, competition is good because it forces innovations. Americans should be happy because now they must actually compete with somebody, which will create new innovations and jobs.