Who's most responsible for the death of Britain?

Who's most responsible for the death of Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech
youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Britain

Britain

We died? How'd that happen?

Russian hackers

/Thread

Princess Di

Were on our deathbed, we'll find out whether we die or not after the election

WE WILL AVENGE YOU POP-POP

British people

The person who controls this simulations parameters

Britain

You guys are really irrelevant and Brexit is only going to make you even more irrelevant.

The most you guys can say is you used to be an empire a whole century ago.

It's like I can almost hear their culture being appreciated and traditions upheld. God, I miss Britain.

Empathy and tolerance of white people.
Was our greatest strength, and will be our undoing.

Us obviously kek
Thanks for handling over the hegemony mummy!

the brits.

They have nobody to blame but themselves.

At least it makes for interesting television.

As someone of English ancestry it all makes me sad.

you committed suicide over a treaty with belgium

>Who's most responsible for the death of Britain?
this bald and fat piece of shit right here

>1997 is a century ago
This is pedantic, but even if I am being realistic here
>1947 is a century ago

Britain

This got me right in the feels

>this so much

The US is tired of your shit and we're not you friend anymore. So don't even try to emigrate here because we'll send your ass back.

it's suicide by shitskin.

Britain

legally he can kill her and should.

put all the fuckers who have overthrown our proper republics heads on pikes.

so fuck your kike queen

Don't Tread On Me.

We killed ourselves

Britain itself
They're the ones who created the Jewnited States, Israel and allowed in Pakis

nobody but USMC

Itself

The success of post-Brexit Britain will make the country the focal point of every discussion about the EU, and also the cause of endless butthurt and saltiness from EUcucks.

white people (as usual)

if there were no white people to incite racism and violence, the muslim population wouldnt feel threatened and have to defend themselves

Whoever is responsible for the first mass wave of immigration I guess. Tony Blair has to take a huge burden of responsibility too, the guy's a fucking criminal who led us into a series of illegal wars and managed to import enough of them back as refugees that the war has been brought to our own peaceful streets.

>t. Pat O'Nigger
If you're not English, Scottish, northern French, Dutch, or German you gotta go back. This is a WHITE man's country.

>Who's most responsible for the death of Britain?

Rural and suburban retards.

USA and Tony Blair

Why are so many Americans hating on us lmao

Be honest, do you seriously believe that there is any election result that would save the UK from total destruction? You guys are fucked.

The British people.

>illegal wars
>illegal
lol this is why, right here.

>allowing in more eurotrash

not even once I don't want to catch marxism.

the left

I'm 1/4 English and 3/4 Serbian. Can I stay?

Jews

Brits who let this happen to them lol...duh

Lol you naive cunt

But yeah, we killed ourselves by letting the left dominate the opinions on immigration.

>we're not you friend anymore
HAHAHAHAH

Spotted the greasy spic

Churchil

you brits are.
Britain wasn't murdered, it committed suicide

unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/

If you're an American you can.

Europeans need not apply

Churchill

unironically this

/thread

juice

Britain.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

He was right.

Nice bait, faggot.
In any other country, the large indigenous majority would have wiped out such barbarians as they tried to cross the border.
Instead, in white countries, we take those fuckers in. All the while dealing with shitbags like yourself decrying us as racist.
White people did indeed do this to ourselves - we thought we could educate the world to our level, and create one of tolerance and advancement.
What do we get for our attempt? Bombings and slander. Which are all the brown skinned peoples of this world are good at.

Gone and will be forgotten

The Bitish people, It's your own fault for chosing the wrong side

The lack of people saying America is concerning. Jews destroyed this country post war from Wall Street, wanting to extract all the wealth from Europe as they moved in overseas.

>greasy spic

Yeah no.

And desu the US has more in common with Mexico than the UK at this point.

Like Mexicans suck and we don't like them but at least they have balls.

Brits are pathetic pansys.

The British, primarily.

I did it, sorry lads. I just thought we were having a laugh

The Labour parties who let in non whites after ww2 and Churchill.

You guys do realize that it's not too late for Britain yet, right?

Make the right choice tomorrow.

We are. We betrayed our white German brothers in WW2 and instead decided to ally with the kikes. Britain (as well as the entire Western world) died in 1945. This is merely the epilogue.

If you think any middle to lower class british male would vote for multiculti and and all this shit youre insane. Theyre ultranationalistic. The most obvious reason they declined so rapidly is because of (((their government))) however the government was put into power by brainwashed males and, the ultimate enemy to britain, the british female. If theres a more foul creature on this planet than the british "female" I never want to see it

> And desu the US has more in common with Mexico than the UK at this point.

Yeah, like the core ethnic populations

Tomahawk missile in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Stop embarrassing us you stupid spic

Britain has been dead for at-least 60 years now. Our British culture has been completely replaced with globalist culture, we've been bled dry and divided as a people. We no longer understand what it means to be British. We're often told that we're an aging population, which is an evasive way of saying that we're not having many children. In 10-20 years, all the old people will be dead and our demographics will plummet. Our children and grandchildren will be beset on all sides by foreigners that hate them, demoralized and with no hope for the future.

The fucking queen.
Literally the worst monarch in the history of monarchy.

empires rise and fall. you were great once and everyone will remember that, but now you are declining into a third world muslim shithole. goodbye england and the rest, im glad my ancestors came to america in the 1700s; where we can hold them off for as long the 2nd amendment lasts. but if its any consolation, when all other white countries fall, what chance does usa have?

the irish desu

>the 2nd amendment

Yeah, that did you a whole lot of good, you made fantastic use of that.

Yeah, nah. Any limey fuck is welcome to be my neighbor.

spotted the yankee faggot.

this, sadly.

The plantagenants had their turn...the tudors after that...its time for a Trump Dynasty

He was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs

Us, if the revolution had failed then your other colonies wouldn't have sought autonomy.

Also being a British territory would have meant we would have been in WW2 from the start and it wouldn't have cost so many resources to subdue the germans, hell if your empire had remained intact neither world war would have happenned at all because the axis powers would have known from the start that the wars were unwinnable.

I'm sorry dad, we fucked up. We fucked up bad

I'm pretty OK with being globally irrelevant famalam, more interested in getting things in order internally.

1st and 2nd posts are best? What a time to be alive.

You did this to yourself though. Your inability to even think of coexisting with a continental empire blinded you, and you destroyed the posibility of a united europe at least 3 times.

To be honest this is what we deserve. Weve had so many opportunities to fix this mess western society is in, but we always end up on our knees for (((him))).

Christianity

Came in to post this.

Winston "The Kike Puppet" Churchill did more to destroy western civiilization single handed than anyone else before or since.
He was globalist scum to the max. Nearly every problem in the world today can be traced back to his terrible decisions.

95% chance you're a nigger. UK fags are culturally basically our cousins(assuming you're white). What possible reason would you have for not wanting them here?

>apologizing to a tyrannical country for standing up for ourselves.

You have to go back.

Who do you bastards expect to help ye? the germans? the americans? You cunts have spilled the blood of every aryan in your bloodthirsty nigger tier wrath

We don't 'deserve' any of that, that defeatist mentality is for pussies. Giving up the good fight is for weaklings.