Why are some anons saying a big attack is going to happen in a few days?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4456130/ISIS-fighters-APOLOGISED-attack-Israeli-soldiers.html
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
archive.is/e7bFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Europe has already fallen and attacks are happening there everyday now. Of course some anons are gonna LARP as prophetic faggots when they essentially cant be wrong

>you didn't hear it from me, but its gonna rain somewhere in England this month. SCREENCAP THIS.

FOR ALLAH

I thought an alleged MOSSAD agent said France is essentially going to get nuked by ISIS if I recall correctly and that the republic will fall after that.

it's Ramadan

This. It's Rumblerumbledan, after all.

I keep hearing of this!

Have you got any sources user?

ISIS gave France an ultimatum of a week, nearly seven days ago
Where have you read this?

Also daily star reported an unreliable telegram calling for mass zero hour style attacks if demands are not met (in france)

>ISIS gave France an ultimatum of a week
Did they surrender yet?

Nobody gave a fuck, now we'll see if they were serious

When did they not surrender?

You think it will be the 22/23th of the month again when something bigger happens?

24th of june is the ending of Ramadan so it's possible

Yes.

Anons say a lot if shit, bound to be right once in a while.

Nice, in a world full of chaos you can always rely on the french.

Because they want one

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4456130/ISIS-fighters-APOLOGISED-attack-Israeli-soldiers.html

salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/

Just realized, the glasses makes her kinda cute.

Probably during the weekend, more people outside. Friday or something.

because were living in hell

They'll try to maximize victims.
Metros and other public transports are full every day

RIP if you live in a big city

CIA anons dont want to see pepes die in the battle without waring before.

Almost immediately.

working in central london this weekend in a major nightlife area. this should be fun

A R C H I V E
R
C
H
I
V
E

Because its a pretty safe bet at this point.

hahaha lol

Elections tomorrow, they'll do something just to fuck with everything. Yay!

Sadiq khan suicides into buckingham palace

because anons say that literally all the time

You mean RamaVan

Could be because supposedly France got a telegram from ISIS which threatened a large scale attack in a few days unless they adhere to demands.

Link to article:
archive.is/e7bFo
Image is a higher resolution version of the one from the article. I found it after a bit of searching.

user who I heard about this from said that the deadline is this Thursday, so the telegram must've been sent a couple of days before the article.

Goodbye user

T-Thanks

>why are some anons saying a happening will happen

really? on my pol?

later fuckers. im off to get rekt.

kek

Even if the French special ops raids where ever ISLS is currently stocking and preparing it will probably only delay them especially since Baguette police are constantly working around the clock 24/7 and can't prevent everything.

ISLS said so themselves and then the shekels confirmed it right?

Sorry Baguette user but France is probably fucked at this point, it be best learn some Slav shit language or come to either of the two America continents before you get culturally enriched by the Religion of peace.

Terrorism is part of living in a Europe now