/v4/ - EU readies sanctions against the V4 for not accepting migrants

Commission readies sanctions against the Visegrad Four

>The European Commission warned yesterday (6 June) it could sanction member states that don’t follow EU quota rules for asylum seekers by opening infringement proceedings against them as early as next week.

>The warning came after the Czech Republic said it would not take in more migrants, citing security concerns.

>www euractiv com/section/central-europe/news/commission-readies-sanctions-against-the-visegrad-four/
archive.fo/FiyCp

Lmao, the EU couldn't have been more stupid if they tried. This is only going to antagonize us more against the EU and make V4 more unified than ever. They are shooting themselves in the foot

Greetings to our Czech, Hungarian, and Slovak friends btw

Other urls found in this thread:

parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/monitor/Madarsko-bude-usilovat-o-zruseni-Benesovych-dekretu-rekl-ministr-490866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This can be a general /v4/ thread as well

Let's get comfy

omg??? ummmm sweetie no, my girlfriends boyfriend runs a charity organization dedicated to transporting new refugees in and finding them residence near crowded population centres, and I can tell you, this is just bigoted thinking!

Bump

how do you do it?

what's the trick to electing politicians with balls

Quick Rundown

>I am from Britain and I want to move into V4
Stay in ur shithole u taqying faggot.
>I am Burger and I want to move into V4
Stay in ur nigger infested shithole, cuck
>I am whtever westerner that want's to move in
Fuck off. We're full.
>I am Australian and I want to move into V4
You are welcome to try, we have signed the border patrol contract with Emus for next 50 years.

Who decided on giving these sanctions? Was there even a vote for the quotas, for even starting to bring in migrants?

Fuck EU

parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/monitor/Madarsko-bude-usilovat-o-zruseni-Benesovych-dekretu-rekl-ministr-490866

WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM

Hungary wants us to officially abolish benes decreetes

fucking cunts

V4 stronk

>tfw not V4

Seriously, what a based alliance. I'm jealous of you guys.

except for hungry traitors.

You guys are based.
Take the sanctions proudly.

I am always telling, that V4 is in fact a V3 and Hungary is merely a "honorary" aryan that's one step away from being Romania Tier. Hands off our based Bennes.

Suck my dick subhumans xD EUROPE WE WAR YOU

>based
Please stop using that word. It's just common sense.

Stand firm lads, don't let your countries turn into shitholes like we have.

Nah we're coming

Good luck guys

Our leaders are sub 80 IQ retards who say retarded shit every fucking week

Since they are the only ones strong on border they will win every election, and keep acting like idiots, raising taxes, letting Rosatom control our energy, and other fun things.

pay debnts dude come on

Are you going to post this same thing in every thread now? This is the limit of your creativity? This is your masterpiece? Sad.

Literally no-one wants to go to shithole Czech-Republic. Slovakia is better

V5 when?

YES, we are fucking shithole, go to slovakia instead.

>benes decreetes
can you give a quick rundown on it? what is it and why does hungary want to abolish it? thanks in advance

You are cuck, sorry little hans

Due to the increased demand for immigration from the states of cuckstern world. We had to hire new border patrol. We found our best candidate against the influx of Americans to be Turks, the Turkish emissary was already here on a briefing stating that he would do it with pleasure and would not want to move in our country at any costs. After we asked for their portfolio or some kind of resume, he showed us this pic and said that any Burger should understand.

>pic related

P.S. You are welcome :^)

fuck off perkele

V4+ 2 (Croatia and Slovenia), you germans can fuck off

Good luck to you all, please stay strong.

Go to Romania or something. Leave them alone. The V4 is also primarily landlocked - every country except Poland has no access to a sea (and even Poland's sea isn't anything to write home about).
Sure, you could like the mountains and the general climate, but it's not really worth it.

How can the EU justify punishing an entire country because it's government won't bend over?

#NOTALLPOLLISH

Your people are heros!
Keep it up and in 20-30 years from now, when most European states turn into shitholes, you will florish.

croatia can't go anywhere without Austria

I am so happy that g*rmans will die out in my life time.

>Austria
>Germans
Jakub pls

wake up sheeple

Fuc... I mean gee, thanks mr. German
We will see

wtf i love slavs now

They won't do shit

German companies make a ton of money from Eastern Europe, while Eastern Europeans have no companies there - sanctions would only hurt them
Unless they mean a decrease in gibs, in which case Hungary will bend the knee very fast, followed by everyone else.

But Im Slawek

reminder that this won't exist in the west very soon

Visegrad 4 will save Europe

/v5/ when

Very democratic EU
>Was it worth the gibs

How about V4,5?

haha

It was made at the end of the war when the czechoslovakian republic was establish

Benes former president sait that these decrees are "final solution of the German question"

>if you were a member of nsdap you went to prison
>if you, as a czechoslovakian citizen, gained citizenship in germany or hungary, you'd lose czechoslovakian citizenship

The most important points which is everyone butthurt until this day
>if you were hungarian or germancuck and you own the land within our border you would lost it
>germans and hungarians could not own our clay without having czech husband/wife
>this land would state gave to czechs, slovaks or any other slavs living within our borders.

during the expulsion thousands of germans were killed.

It's not fair we have islamic terrorism but not you.

no, mon. you've never been white

Reminder that this caused the death of the west in the first place.

fuck off paco, poland is my best friend not yours.

You are Polish clay. The rest of baltniggers is Russian.

You Piotreks are gearing up for imaginary war with Russia that will never happen so much, that your border patrol looks most aesthetic.

Rankings.
1. Polish Aesthetics
2. Czech Aesthetics
3. Hungarian Construction Worker
4. Slovakia that don't have enough money for Guns

>medpack jew
yeah fuck off outta this thread

Good goys

And you are mongolian clay, Ghengis

Aww i want to hug you, no homo

point is, don't call me a german

Aww, are they getting back together, guys?

I'm with the rebel alliance.

You should tell those fucks in Brussels that a country that does not have the free choice over who gets in and who doesn't is not a sovereign country anymore.

Then wat are you, Slav?

Russia: Mongolian vassal for 200 years.

Poland: Russian province/puppet state for 250 years. If we are Mongolian clay, than what does it make you?

Maybe. Shhhh.... It's very delicate

This is the problem with Germany, you are all traitors

Dear Polacks,

What happens when your government caves and starts taking in muzzies?

(not shilling, I hope you tell the EU to sodomize themselves, but odds are your government will cave)

your demographic is hardly white, your country has the most mosques in the world, and you're fucking retarded. Leave polan alone, and fuck off

Stop Piotrek, Russia is least of our concerns at this point. Real enemy lies on the west, eternal anglos. Divide and Conquer, they don't want slavs to be BFFs and are seeding hatred in all of us.

>exact same language
>same history
>same culture
>hurr we are not germans
Then who the fuck are you?
>than what does it make you?
Not a shithole filled with AIDS and chinks

We are catholic Russians and you are orthodox Poles. And Ukraine is our retarded baby.

No, we are not. Just our government, our press and our elites.
The majority of Germans is against Merkel's open gates. You on;y need to go to the next German town with over 100.000 inhabitants to instantly see how this has affected us.

>What happens when your government caves and starts taking in muzzies?
instant riots, removing government by force if necessary, electing someone else overnight

We gas muslims and politicians

We need to befriend each other again. All of Slavs. First we must make a vodka party for Polaks to become friends again with Russians, or other way around. We are already being shilled into spitting on each other. No matter whose clay was who, today, we face enemy like no ever before. Eternal Taqying Anglo...

Slavic ethno State when?

nah dude, fuck russia, seriously. We've got everyone we need in the visegrad group already

Thank God I have a bit of Hungarian royal blood, moving there shouldn't be a problem for me.

The voters voting for them aren't multicultural. Once a nation gets diverse, it becomes impossible to elect politicians who aren't at least partially dedicated to diversity and multiculturalism. Even 'nationalist monster' Donald Trump accepts multiculturalism.

don't know, we're pretty mixed, i just hate fucking g*ermany

stay strong

you know who else really hated germany for what it has become? Yeah, Hitler, and guess where he was from. I believe in you

pic related

>same history
>same culture
you don't know shit, do you?

the people would never accept it

to say that the muslim refugees would not have a pleasant time here would be a big understatement, their life would be hell in here and they would swiftly move to germany/sweden/[insert cuckistan of choice]

normalfags would be at best passive aggressive toward them ("wtf, this guy is getting free money and housing? don't we have enough of our own poor people to take care of? fuck this guy"), and the more nationalistic types would look for any excuse to fuck them up

We still lack the Baltic States, no matter how butt hurt they are, they are still OUR slavic brethern. The Hungary is less white than Russia at this point yet they are still in. Imagine the force projection of whole Slavic world united by blood, not idea, not government or whatever, but ancestry...

that's my dream honestly, maybe in our lifetime...

Gothic?

Good. Leave the eu. Why doesn't the eu explain why wealthy middle eastern countries haven't taken in any rapefugees?

Bbump

I don't get the problem
Germany clearly has enough money to pay for them all
Just buy them a bus ticket and send them back

They also don't want to be in poland.

kek wills it

Leave EU, start trade bloc with Anglo states USA, UK, AU, NZ will be interested in a deal.
Fuck the leaf cucks, they have nothing to offer

>Our economy needs migrants so badly that we have to force others to take them off our hands
EUnuch logic.

The four countries that have fought and repelled the Muslim hordes as long as they've existed are continuing the fight today. Carry on you magnificent bastards

You should be like "Nein, nein, nein, these dirty slavs they keep fucking us over, I'm gonna go there, bomb the shit out of every city, rape every woman, then fill those shitholes with our rapefugees until they are more cum than man, those entitled traitor scumbags!"

But you are like "Based slavs, hehe, it's okay, I'll just sit here and be happy because you are happy, please take our money, I don't need it, hehe"

There's no prussian blood left in you?

>Leave the eu

That would require a good deal with the USA if you know what i mean famalamalam

the economic disparity obviously helps us a lot here

but we won't stay poor forever, and it's important to send the right message. and polish people simply dislike arabs a lot, and many are unironically racist, so it's natural for us

Then the last thing we should do is to spit on our eastern ancestors. Enemy lies on the west (fuck I almost speak like a commie). Whenever on Sup Forums any V4 discussion gets going, it get's slided into oblivion and turns into kitchen fights within but out there in real world. Czechs are drinking with Slovaks and having fun times together, Poles are drinking with Russians together and having fun times too. Imagine this huge big ass slavic wedding. Where each slavic country married someone from other slavic country, even if there was a drunken fight, we'd still all get along right after.

Got a hard on boner just from imagining it. West have never treated any of us fairly, always looked down on us, always used us for their puppet games...

will slavs ever reunite to form slav republic?