Sup Forums claims to be against diversity

>Sup Forums claims to be against diversity
>Sup Forums is diversity

Hmmm

I imagine a lot of minorities come on here cause it's an honest community

Like imagine being black or something and going to some Reddit meet up. You'd be unsettled by the ceaseless worship and praise for your "struggle"

when "/po/" is against diversity, you have to keep in mind that it's a tactic to divide and conquer. what better way to keep Sup Forums ineffective through in-fighting. if you really want to help ignore the divide tactics and focus on how to work together to defeat the real enemy.

literally dont claim to be against diversity.

only Leftard commie faggots.

redpilled niggers and spics as welcome to shitpost as much as redneck crackers and chinks.

Get in the pool, and feel all the pees of the world against your taint!

Diversity and people who push for white genocide are the enemy.
The moment you accept diversity you have nothing left to fight for.

We're against forced diversity. If "Diverse" people come here, it's not for their skins colour it is because of their opinions.

there's a difference between "diversity" and diversity. the "diversity" the left pushes is just racism. diversity itself is just realizing that we're all different regardless of our skin color. even a room full of white people are diverse.

I'm also a feminist in a liberal arts school. So I can tell you by personal experience how dumb feminist can be. How a lot of their belief are made up.

Stop trying to redefine words to push your agenda, kike.
''Diversity'' always means less white people. That's all it has ever meant, and that is what it will always mean.

There has never been a point in history where someone has referred to a room full of white people as diverse.
If you don't oppose diversity you are the enemy.

Against the leftist idea of diversity, which is to important millions of Muslims who then live in complete isolation from their host country and brew up terror attacks.

>even a room full of white people are diverse.

Go on explain that one? Also diversity isn't wrong. It's forced diversity.

Ever notice how there are never any niggers? It's quite rare.

The picture is cringe, so are other Sup Forums meetups, but I find it interesting. Other races allying with each other under white nationalism just to escape nigger behavior. In America, it is ridiculous how much the Mexicans try and separate themselves from the backs. I have also heard that even the South African whites/Indians/Asians try and live in their own area.

worse yet, some blacks will believe them
>muh reperations

There's like 3 beaners, so what?

Sup Forums has been infighting since the day of its creation

Leftist are import millions of Muslims because of diversity. They are doing to "save" lives. Their logic is that we destroy the middle east. We are responsible for these people well being.

I have to make sure mixed people like me won't continue to be created in the future.

Sup Forums is against forced diversity. Every man is free to choose his own friends and allies.

We're more for diversity than anybody, in the actual sense of the word. Sup Forums wants to stop the goyem mixing browning of the world.

Open borders and miscegenation destroys diversity.

nothing but a bunch of cum lovers with some lesbo slut who took a bit of cock to seem cool. faggot trumpie lovers

This. Diversity is now a benign sounding political term for replacing white people.

An online anonymous image board attracts people from a wide variety of backgrounds?
You don't fucking say.

Most of the pro white sympathizers in the Alt right are Hispanic and there are cultural and historical reasons for this. In the Hispanic community there is an unspoken case system and Spain is looked forward as the Fatherland. Espana the height of will and human culture. Jesus Christ also a white Spaniard in their eyes unless were talking about communist.

That in itself isn't bad. But they are against any and all border security. They don't seem worried about letting in terrorists. The only requirement to enter any country is brown skin.

Sup Forums is littered with blue pilled R-eddit faggots just like how Islam is littered with terrorists.

Bap

diversity doesn't mean mixing with each other, it means coexisting with others, not berate others. Leftist are using diversity as an excuse to eliminate a specific race and mix to eliminate it slowly.

They are the high iq individuals from their race who understand whites being in power is better for everyone

>''Diversity'' always means less white people.
when used for political purposes. the definition is "the state of being diverse". the left has hijacked the word for political purposes but it does not mean something different just because some politicians says it.

diversity, not the racist, political use, is about realizing that we all have different beliefs and views based on culture, environment, and knowledge. it has nothing to do with the color of your skin. that is a trick to make you hate for frivolous reasons. even in a room of white people, they have different beliefs, different views, and were raised in different ways. again, it has nothing to do with race. that is bait.

i am aware. i'm saying lets direct the hate toward those who are trying to control humanity.

>i'm saying lets direct the hate toward those who are trying to control humanity.
literally the Jews
they want us to start wars, hate and end humanity

there are more forces than just the jews. don't focus on just one enemy.

but it's a clusterfuck, i don't know where to start

The whites are going to get us all killed with their hedonism and their collective stupidly. The sandniggers and the Gooks will be satiated once Europe is collapsed. Latin America will be forced to confront the Eastern plague. Get you're shit together white people and START HAVING CHILDREN.

of course. the important thing is to start. if you know about the jews, then start there. realize that all political forces are working with or against each other for control.

>i don't know where to start
Jews

>Promoting multiculturalism
Kys mexicunt

The groups who are an existential threat to the Indo European Race are the Jews, Muslim and Chinese. They all benefit in one way or another from European destruction.

correct. People who harp racism here are either spooks or racial autists.

forcing diversity quotas is bad, specific people choosing to associate is not bad

Both are bad despite one being voluntary.

Rajesh we are literally living in a clusterfucked multicultured nation.

Where are the invisible ropes in picture then?

poo in loo, shawarma

who is the real enemy?

GUYS GUYS.......
>1 POST BY ID.

Honest question, would you or other Indians be happier in your own smaller ethnic states before imperialism?

Sup Forums comes together to trash talk leafs and poos.

If your a daggot from the Eu, a slant eye from asia, or a shit skin from south America or are lucky enough to a Burger.

You can come together to reaffirm leaf hatred and poo hatred as a whole.

But I think those or ledit faggots.

Pajeet with the id, id,
now hit the street to shiet!

The Adventures of Jackie Sup Forums and the t_d Gang

Ofcourse anyone would,I can't relate to 20 different varieties of student I have in my class,I feel so much better when I sit in my family meetings,you can actually feel the connection in ideas when the guy sitting next to you is of same lineage.

But here in my class we have people from all over the country,some had different histories,genetic and culture altogether,and plus you don't often find intelligent people who talk real shit,being intelligent in this country is all about scoring marks and landing a job in Jewnited states.