>IQ to be classified as Mild Mental Retardation: 70

Yeah, mon.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points
pri.org/stories/2013-05-25/western-iqs-drop-14-points-last-century-study-says
youtube.com/watch?v=YWl3Et5vPdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points
It's almost like IQ has something to do with poverty.

At least their not blowing people up

Maybe a little, but iq increases with technology and future generations, we take off where the last gen left off

Maybe they are in poverty because they are dumb? Shouldnt it make sense then? What are you saying again?

if we could switch populations and send our blacks there, bring jamaicans here, we'd be a powerhouse. jamaicans are the hardest working people, they hate niggers, and are chill af.

The US average IQ is like 85.

Not much of a difference.

Chinese are poor as shit in most places and smart so you're full of shit

>Jamaicans hate niggers
Wtf

>the one reasonable post by a Nordic man gets ignored by color-blind "white dudes".

Proves nothing. Niggers have always been behind whites in IQ

Jamaicans are ok. They truly hate Amerikan blacks and one told me they should be chained to trees and beaten with clubs. The CIA totally fucked that island up during the Seaga Manley rivalries.

it's true. they hate them more than whites do. jamaicans are great people and are honest af.

WRONG

pri.org/stories/2013-05-25/western-iqs-drop-14-points-last-century-study-says

If they're smart then they shouldnt be poor. The smart ones are the multi millionaires. Every race has a dumbass and chinks that come to Camada and US are simply the smartest ones or the ones that can offer the most based on the competition of immigration.

>IQ has something to do with poverty

Then why are poor South European countries higher than some North European?

Also

>IQ tests from 1900

I don't know why Sup Forums would hate Reggae. Rastas in Jamaica are all about living the hippie lifestyle in the woods smoking weed minding their own business singing and chanting non violent lyrics (as long as you're not gay). Also a BIG part of Reggae is promoting repatriation to the motherland aka blacks moving back to Africa, which alot of you guys want anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWl3Et5vPdM

they aren't smart

actually no, some chinese are poor, just like some italians or swedes are poor, what yout point, nigger?

>haiti's avreage IQ is 67
>haiti's ranked 39th in the world

I married a gorgeous elegant beauty once. I knew she was a dingbat when I married her. Then I found out her IQ was 74. EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! She remains exactly the same dingbat with the same exact opinions and habits and notions as she had 20 years ago. She never changes. She just shops. And shops. and shops. and looks so pretty doing it she has never suffered a single day in her life. she lives a much better lifestyle than me thats for sure. and im smart as fuk. shes a 9.5/10 with the brain of a dumb 12 year old. no lie. great pussy. beautiful eyes and mouth and hair and skin. godawful blowjobs.

Which test? Verbal or ravens matrices?