Brit/pol/ - Jungle Fever Edition

>Diane Abbott conveniently diagnosed with "crippling incompetentitis" and temporarily stands down as Shadow Home Secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40184826

>Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

>More than 200 Muslim leaders fulfill a basic level of decency by refusing to bury the terrorists Islamically:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
archive.is/zeaim
youtube.com/watch?v=bvWpXHBSFwg
buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/the-tories-are-exploiting-a-new-loophole-to-launch-a-last?utm_term=.qaKOldWXn#.mb3OBgyGw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/
youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Corbyn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 46% (+1)
LAB: 34% (-)
LDEM: 7% (-1)
UKIP: 5% (-)
GRN: 2% (-1)

(via @ICMResearch / 06 - 07 Jun)

the kind of poll to make you

wank in the garden

former ukip member voting corbyn the only real anti establishment person, i liked her at first she seemed to be something new and fresh but shortly her true colours apeared shed is a robot, been home secretrary for 6 years and reduced number of police and failed immigration targets everytime. u turn theresa can not be trusted..

corbyn will be PM on friday. cap it.

Just imagine for a sec, if you will lads, being one of these r/unitedkingdom labour types that have plagued our once comfy threads as of late.

Imagine that rabid fanatacism cultivated amongst like-minded idealists as worship for a cult of personality borne from optimism wafts around your circles, so distanced from those xenophobes that would dare to believe in a nation-state, on a whispy bed of weed fumes.

Now imagine that niggle, a little seed planted at the back of your mind... 'but what if he doesn't win?'.

'No, that's impossible, we're on the right side of history' your friend clad in a t-shirt with Corbyn's name emblazened in an unabashedly unironic superman script.

You're reassured, for a short while at least. But the niggle won't budge. What if it's like the aftermath of that refurendum that marked the first foray of you and your friends into politics? No, it won't be. We've ridiculed the old enough for stealing our future, they've seen the light and wouldn't want to upset their precious grandkids.

Still... the niggle won't budge, the hours of scorn, the jeers and cheers of 'lefty tears' are still fresh in your mind. No, you say. he will win. He has to.

You hear the news of Abbot's supposed illness and dismiss critics of her ineptitude as uneducated racists, of Corbyn campaigning only in safe seats that he was sure to win and choose to ignore those pointing out these are the actions of a man who knows he's screwed.

But still you have hope, even is if it is the only thing you have and even if the niggle still remains; you have hope. Things will be different this time. People will learn to love, we will all get on, the things that unite us are stronger than those that divide us and this time, your grandparents WILL understand.

>May calls an election expecting to win a massive majority
>tries to make it a single-issue campaign about Brexit
>releases a dogshit manifesto
>runs a fucking horrid campaign which relies on soundbites and avoiding the media & public

Could this be the next great PM failure like Cameron and Eden?

Will British people be stupid enough to vote for 5 more years of austerity and broken promises?

>ICMResearch
kek

Can't wait for all the momentum shills to be blow the fuck out tomorrow and leave.

CORBYN BTFO

>>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
Researchers can go fuck themselves.

What are hardcore Corbynites going to do after their loss? Claim election rigging? Blame media?

Brit/pol/ now just seems to be Labour shills talking amongst themselves.

Hopefully hang themselves.

Rusha

Seeing as everybody disregards the Survation poll then you should this one too
Consistently been the highest with +10 difference

>aggravatingly beautiful

this completely sums her up

i remember one post someone on here made when she became leader of this pic with her and the red wine that had something like

>[grimaces into red wine]
>you there... boy.... take off your clothes

former ukip member voting corbyn the only real anti establishment person, i liked her at first she seemed to be something new and fresh but shortly her true colours apeared shed is a robot, been home secretrary for 6 years and reduced number of police and failed immigration targets everytime. u turn theresa can not be trusted..

The Survation poll assumed there would be a 90% youth turnout.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw

Join Islam, lads.

Modelling career, blogging, and eat a fucking load of vegan tofu

Getting nervous now
archive.is/zeaim

I admire your optimism.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvWpXHBSFwg

It's in a bad way, but it was like this in 2015, just tons of labour/tory nonces having the same arguments time and time again

Lmao they're already melting down on Reddit. Can't even use the word quixotic to describe Corbyn before his student sycophants call for your head. They can't even conceive that educated people will not be voting for him.

The future is blue.

Still looking for lib dem version of this please

that was me, was something like

>Disrobe yourself at once young man. Or I will be forced to take punitive action.

Not gonna lie, former UKIP voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching UKIP crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let u turn theresa get the nuclear codes.

haha this level of delusion
>my candidate hasn't lost the unloseable election, it's just that the most rightwing place on the internet is a fertile ground for shills
that must be it mate. no other explanation.

Hope you won't miss your internet freedom.

buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/the-tories-are-exploiting-a-new-loophole-to-launch-a-last?utm_term=.qaKOldWXn#.mb3OBgyGw

>The Conservatives have launched a barrage of targeted Facebook adverts ahead of tomorrow's general election which make the most of a previously-unnoticed loophole in electoral law to enable the party to spend a near-unlimited amount on localised messages in key target constituencies, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Labour btfo

>mfw Corbyn will win the popular vote but won't win enough for seats

You do realise that the pollsters were saying "see you at the inquiry" because they were over-representing the lab vote, not the con vote.

Lads I've just been reading the UK Libertarian party's manifesto. Pretty based, has to be said.

My vote is a waste anyway living in a Labour shithole.

>you there... boy.... take off your clothes
w-why, can you not digest them as well as my flesh

t. Momentum shill

Momentum shills getting noisier.

Take the day off, you're getting the buttfucking of your life in 24 hours.

Has anyone else been getting relentless amounts of muh youth get out and vote ads on youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA

>Libertarian
>open border bullshit
no thanks

1000YEAR
TORY
REICH

FUCK human rights, am I right, fellow Tory voters?

I love ARE Big Sister! :)

Is this supposed to be a joke?

The fucking STATE of commie-Sup Forums. Off yourself, cunt.

Lads what will happen to the NHS if I vote Tory?

The real question is why the fuck don't you use adblock? Youtube is unusable without it.

got you famalamadingdong
chored

Can't wait to see these traitors to the nation get destroyed at the polls tomorrow.

Corbachev won't resign though. And the infighting will be delicious.

A vote for Tory is a vote against internet freedom

With what alternative? Five years of communism and forced bankruptcy upon the nation?

>FUCK human rights
I agree

You are the best poster

It's point based, have a read. They acknowledge we live in a world where open borders is retarted with our welfare state.

It'll be sold to pay for bankers helicopters.

And here we see the Momentum shill pushing the 'Corbyn vs May' narrative.

Libertarians will be the third ones to go in May's Great purge.

your opinion doesn't matter here. you aren't british so get out

Do you even know what is meant by human rights?

it get fucked....tory's always fuck the NHS.

for some reason half of them look at the american system as ideal

Most of the momentum shills are foreign, so fuck off.

So who's going to win?

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 46% (+1)
LAB: 34% (-)
LDEM: 7% (-1)
UKIP: 5% (-)
GRN: 2% (-1)
(via @ICMResearch / 06 - 07 Jun)

TORY SURGE EDITION

And what will happen to Brexit if I vote Labour?

Unironically agree.

We will bulldoze it and turn all the hospitals into concentration camps.

>clearly hasn't read hoppe

government

Tories obviously.

Shitposting.

fuck off australia

>ICM

>absolute STATE posting
i want pseudo-lads to leave. no one believes you aren't a 5 foot 8 mutant with halitosis and a BSc in a woman's science. get a grip.

it'll continue onwards as usual; it will never be privatised given it's a sacred cow

I know, she attacked them ages ago. It makes me laugh just how left wing the conservatives actually are, let Labour voters still reeee as hard as they do. There's zero chance they'd sell off the NHS.

>Labour voters trying to turn this into a meme

GREEN SURGE

>>More than 200 Muslim leaders fulfill a basic level of decency by refusing to bury the terrorists Islamically:
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

You get thrown out a helicopter

>And what will happen to Brexit if I vote Labour?

You get it, Corbyn is anti EU

>muh communism
>muh bankruptcy

youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

nice

>What is an expatriate

Try harder, Daniel.

>not the jeb orgasm pic
close enough

Libertarians are a cancer desu. Glad she attacked them.

Nothing will happen.

Same with Labour.

The NHS needs dismantling before it can be fixed.

Don't denigrate my degree

I thought you Momentum guys were against xenophobia.

>delusion

IT'S FINALLY MY TURN TO COME IN NOW

This is actually going to happen.

We'll finally know what it feels like to be a hilldawg.

Huge if true

Thanks lad off to trigger Tories

OMG THE DAILYY (white) MAIL

Daily reminder Jeremy Corbyn's brother is a prominent UK climate change denialist and all around top lad:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Corbyn

Why are you all bullying her? In that image, she doesn't look very happy. Does that not elicit sympathy from you? Are you all sociopaths?

Is he, though?

Also checked.

Brit/pol/ - Jungle Fever Edition

Oy vey! So progressive, so tolerant.

I can't see why those terrible, White Islamophobic racists are upset at the enrichment caused by these magnificent Muslims. Murder, mayhem chaos, rape and other such multicultural, diverse experiences are wonders to behold and make our drab lives more exciting and livable. After all what can make life more livable than slaughtering people left and right?

heinz chicken and vegetable big soup for dinner lads

How do you even know that?