Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4X1cRirK54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_Communications_Data_Bill
youtube.com/watch?v=pdRH5wzCQQw
youtube.com/watch?v=rLxTRwa2b1c
youtube.com/watch?v=deWVJvQt49I
youtube.com/watch?v=dLEX8ZgUiW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Labour shills won't retweet it though, the headlines will continue to say it's on a knife's edge

Once they get BTFO tomorrow will they finally shut up? That is the question.

Not so fast, tory shill.

That is about Labour being overestimated, again.

>Voting for British Hilary Clinton

>Shaking hands means they are the same politically

>the most likely winners are either May or Corbyn
Wow, you're stuck with garbage or trash, what a choice.

>Implying they're not

They aren't, compare their policies.

Are you going to cry tomorrow, schizo cunt?

>posting memes from leftist facebook pages
Embarrassing.

>Both globalist shills
>Both hate civil liberties
>Both muh social justice
Yeah, get fucked, Tory shillbot.

are they using the same polling method as last time; or have they done something different this time?

no silly pussy boy go fuck some kids

Your post confirmed you have no idea what you are talking about.

A lot of the polls have Labour high because they are doing stupid things like expecting 82% youth turnout.

I will take that as a yes.

Embarrassing voteing for a party that fucks kids ?

ohh mummy

They are overestimating the pensioners' turnout. They got a kick in the teeth from Theresa May's manifesto, and a lot of them will stay home or vote for some other party.

Do they serve tea and crumpets at Tory Party HQ?

Embarrassing hahah what a fuck joke you people are

look everyone pepe fucks kids

This is delusional. Pensioners always vote. Corbynistas however won't get out of bed.

So tell me, why does Theresa May hate my anime lewds so much when she's literally letting in Islamist fighters to slaughter kids?

May may not be anywhere near Maggie Thatcher but at least she isn't a literal commie piece of trash like comrade Corbyn won't even have police shoot at terrorists.

I hope the labour party takes the same road as the "Shulzzug" in Germany.

>when she's literally letting in Islamist fighters to slaughter kids?
She doesn't have the power to stop them, the law forbids it thanks to human rights laws. Try paying attention. This has been an issue for years.

Consider voting Conservative tomorrow and help to eventually get us away from the EU courts and strengthen our borders with Brexit, preventing further Trojan horses from getting in. The Tories are the only mainstream political party that will do this for you. Choose Conservative and Brexit tomorrow. Aw go on. Thanks.

>Embarrassing

>Pensioners always vote
Not for a party that will freeze their pension and seize their property to pay for pinoy nurses to wipe their arses at home.

It is not being frozen you retard, it is just a double lock rather than a triple lock. Stop listening to Labour memes.

Why does Hillary have such a creepy facial expression and smile

i'M SHATTERED LADS

I've been shilling for the last 2 weeks non stop here.

I honestly really believed in Corbyn. I'm never voting again.

Well done Tory's. I hope you are happy.

You know what I hope you cunts get what you deserve.

I hope the Tory's make your kids poorer than ever before.

I hope they have to beg like dogs on the street while they rent some stingy one bedroom apartment.

I hope you all die in some care home all alone with your house repossessed.

There's a point, far out there when the structures fail you, and the rules aren't weapons anymore, they're... shackles letting the bad guy get ahead.

One day... you may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a friend like Corbyn, to plunge his hands into the filth so that you can keep yours clean.

I hope there is a God cause you can all Go to hell! You are not welcome in heaven if you vote tory.

May is so deeply shit. A terror attack a month. Fuck off.

Even Corbyn is better than that dipshit May.

Hom sec of 7 years still fucks its all up.

I assume that the turnout will be lower, because most people believe that a conservative victory is unquestionable.
But not sure which side that will benefit from a lower turnout. Normally it would be conservative parties, because youth and poors are harder to get out and vote.
But this time, then comrade Corbyn may have mobilized them, so a lower turnout will benefit labor instead of Conservative.

Kill yourself

If you are not voting for May, DON'T give the vote to labourcucks. Give it to UKIP.

vote tory goy

>lib dems above UKIP
what the actual fuck? did people forget the """coalition"""?

anime triggers isis and politicians don't into lewd drawings, they fuck kids.

It doesn't matter what it is, it matters what pensioners think it is, and right now they all think it's a freeze.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=V4X1cRirK54
at 3:58 her desperation is so great, she isn't even talking about a victory anymore, but about not losing the 6 seats that give them a majority.

The newspapers have been shilling a Corbyn victory for weeks, the pensioners will be mobilised to vote Tory. I guarantee it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_Communications_Data_Bill

I'll ask the question again: why does Theresa May hate my anime lewds so much when she's literally letting in Islamist fighters to slaughter kids?

Also, why is she trying to ban encryption full stop? Why has she spent her entire career as Home Secretary trampling on people's civil liberties while also being ineffectual as fuck.

>tfw tried to vote today...twice.

vote may

Brexit is the least of the problems...

What about May and her softly monthly terror?

You honestly think that shit chucking Baboon Boris can do a good deal?

Are you fucking mental?

vote tory we think fucking kids is ever so posh

laaydeedaaa

This. Fuck those rapist cunts

unmummy no maternal instinct May only has her preserved power as head of a corrupt pedophilic unaccountable scumbag state. thats all shes got in this world thats all she cares about. she dosnt give a fuck about you or your kids

a vile ugly creature that oozes insecurity and contempt.

there is a bit of a paradox in that. If the Newspaper try to shill a candidate into number 10, and in the shilling process they actually end up damaging his chances.

there is no argument anymore kek everybody knows

THEY LIKE TO FUCK LITTLE KIDS

GO CORBYN
FREE PALESTINE

no honestly, why are britbongs such good goys?

TORYS INIT

I don't understand how anyone on this board could be cheering for either of the parties, we are royally fucked regardless.

Daily reminder that a vote for UKIP is a vote to weaken the right-wing by splitting the vote and throwing seats away.

Why do the Labour/Corbyn shills try so hard to fit in with Sup Forums? Is this place really that important?

Please do. Not a fan of May's recent comments but I'll get nothing out of the destruction of Britian so he MUST lose. Shame that he's actually getting closer in the polls so the situation of Labour in parliament might actually improve.

Lads, I`m shitting it. Corbyn could win.......
CORBYN COULD WIN.
The 5 year shitturicane...the BBC would have a fucking field day with a new headline scandal every fucking hour.
The country....
I`m genuinly concerned, I cant leave this country yet. I`m fucking stuck here.
Realistically, considering how heavily criticised the polls have been, etc. all that shit. Can the tories win?

Corbyn winning would seriously be the beginning of the end for the UK.

Reminder that Labour is going to effectively keep us in the EU by remaining a member of the single market.

Looks like a demented Momentum shill losing his mind to me.

A pole on Sup Forums still trusting poll's. m8

I think it is primarily intended as "disruption".
They don't attempt to change minds, since it is more or less a lost cause; instead they just try to mudder the conversations.

It would be similar if we attended a Labor Youth rally, and began arguing with them about economics and so on.. None of them would change their mind, but their arrangement would be disrupted.

He won't m8

And this false hope will make the left's tears even better come tomorrow

I know. People say the UK is dead a lot including a lot of Bongs but Corbyn winning would actually be it. We would descend back into shit, we probably would loose more influence, power and respect.
He cannot win.

Does Corbyn actually hate Jews or is that just a (((Tory))) meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=pdRH5wzCQQw
Not the beginning of the end, but the end of the beginning.

>Can the tories win?
This is what happened when Theresa May went door knocking BEFORE the release of their disastrous manifesto.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLxTRwa2b1c

Can they win? You tell me.
For reference, see what happens when Corbyn is spotted inside a car by a random cyclist:
youtube.com/watch?v=deWVJvQt49I

Good point.

Who am I shilling?

Imagine during PMQs that instead of the "here here" shite and triumphant jeering, there was instead autistic screeching.

Opposition: Here's some figures saying you failed on education!

Gov. benches: REEEEEEEEEEEEE

PM: Here's some figures showing that the opposition failed on education while in government

Opposition benches: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OY VEY GOYIM DON'T VOTE FOR ANTISEMITE

The local elections proved that Labor doesn't have a leg to really stand on. Conservatives have shown the English that they are willing to fight for things like Breitling while Labor trys to stop/slow down such things. Also their is the matter of Labor fucking itself over by having a traditionally weak response to terrorism.

Hopefully you British can get you internet saved from big brother May

I was referring to this clown
I trust everyone here voted UKIP. I did my part.

the toRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs
>The one Green MP stands to speak
>"normie here, normie there, normie here. NORMIE THERE...."
Another one speaks
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME SEAT FUCKING NORMAL FAGS"

You know what I have noticed about British politics?

The Conservative part is not in the least conservative.

Why is that?

*things like Brexit

Europe as a whole is leftist.

It is mainly a fight between the Left and the Communist

How disgusting

I hope

>this retard is going to stay in no. 10

losing faith in humanity tbqh.

Probably not. They're leftists. They don't know how to win or lose. They're literally a waste of human life.

We are a lot more centrist compared to other countries. Like I mean the NHS isnt debatable because no candidate could get away with scrapping it. And abortion isnt even a debate topic unlike the yanks. I think its because on a whole we arent a very religous place, and the ones who are religious dont involve it within politics (at least succesfull) the right doesnt have a voter base that thinks gays are degenerate or aboritons are murder. It results in a lot of the differences are down to economics.

>jews support the party of money and greed

hmmm, really gets my cranium crackling.

>"LOL wtf this isn't the result I wanted! LMAO I probz should have voted, but like can't we just like kill old people or stop them from voting or something LMAO!"

18-24 year olds are unadulterated cancer (for the most part).

Looks like you're getting enriched either way.

It's really odd how Jews in America are notoriously liberal, whereas our Jews seem to be conservative Daily Mail reading types.

I don't get this country, I'll never get how Theresa May has been Prime minister for less than a year, but had three terrorist attacks, cut funding to the police and made thousands of cops redundant, sells arms to Saudi Arabia knowing full well that many of the weapons will be given to ISIS and cuts funding to the NHS putting more lives at risk.

But Corbyn who wants to increase funding for the police, cut ties with Saudi Arabia, and actually give the NHS the funding it needs is the threat to national security and May is "strong and stable". The recent terrorist attacks are certainly not false flag attacks, but we've indirectly caused them, just like we indirectly sell weapons to those who wish to kill us.

Because ties with Saudi Arabia mean oil, employment and most importantly; we have a hold on them. Russia or China etc. cant fully influence them.
Policing, well cuts have to be made somehwhere, they wouldnt have changed the terrorist attacks, since well they ended as soon as they started and theyre not armed, aswell as a lot of the police going to other none terrorist affected areas. Sure you could say well thats making unemployment worse than if the Saudis were cut, yeah but the police money comes from us, we get money into the economoy via the Arabs. The police were cut, it was either that or another cut somewhere else.
The terrorist attacks having nothing to do with her, christ. Causation isnt correlation. Its almost like we let in tons of pakis or something? I mean Corbyn is prepared for free movement, I bet that would help get rid of terrorists.
And increasing funding for police is just superficial, most common people just here more police and think it will be safer. Its about where the money comes from that matter, e.g. no borrowing.
Ultimately its a decision:
Do you want to struggle today for a better tomorrow? or
Do you want to wash away our progress for a good year or so before returning back to square one with permanent damage?

Why isn't everyone implying commie corbyn could be a lot worse?

>theyre not armed
the police are not armed that is

and don't forget to take a pen!
youtube.com/watch?v=dLEX8ZgUiW8

Socialized medicine is immoral.