Why is Trump siding with Saudi Arabia over Iran?

Why is Trump siding with Saudi Arabia over Iran?

Saudi Arabia is
>controlled by Israel
>funds ISIS
>spreads wahhabism

Iran
>is Aryan
>hates Israel
>women have rights
>don't fund terrorist attacks in west

So why are we siding with Saudi Arabia over Iran? It doesn't seem as though Iran is the enemy. Rather, Saudi Arabia is.

>Why is Trump siding with Saudi Arabia over Iran?

Not to mention Iran is currently bombing ISIS

>hates Israel

I think you answered your own question

>No US President has ever supported or done business with Saudi Arabia.
Fucking Libshits man when will they grow up?

It's simple... white people don't really believe in shit.. they have no real culture and fuck their own over more than any other race.. rich white men that run this country don't give a shit about middle and lower class america.. they just want to keep getting rich.. It's part of white culture so why be surprised this is happening with Saudi Arabia lmao

Because he isn't an indecisive faggot like your prime faggoter

I know my PM is a faggot. I don't worship him like a God like you faggots do Trump, as he sends hundreds of billions to Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is the power over there.

>Arabs vs Persians.
Fuck persians.

>women have rights

Worst mistake our country has ever made, we can't side with a cuck country after we already cucked ourselves.

US and brits were responsible for overthrowing the elected government back in the day. The islamic revolution was a response to this subversion. The US (and UK) made Iran a fundamentalist shithole. They can't just apologise so the current Iranian regime needs to die. SA is another contender for being the regional power so the US wants good relations with them when they are. AIPAC and Saudi wealth are probably factors too.

Good post. I agree.

We should have just taken Saudi oil after WWI and let them do whatever instead of creating their government.

maybe it's because Iran wants the bomb, is a heartbeat away from getting it and their leaders constantly yell death to America?

Saudi Arabia
>enforces Shira law
>literal birthplace of Islam
>exports thousands of crude oil barrels per day to U.S.

Can you guess the reason we like them?

Europeans, Israelis, Arabs are descendants of Abraham

Iranians are Persians

This is matter of blood lines covering each others back

>Saudi Arabia is
>>controlled by Israel
are you dim?

>Iran wants the bomb

good goy.

>OY VEY! It would be anudah shoah if a country in the middle east had illegal nuclear weapons

Because Trump likes to get fucked in his asshole by Israel.

The fact that Sup Forums still supports this faggot is all the evidence you need that Sup Forums has become completely retarded.

No, this is correct.

Trump is bad, yes. But still better than the alternative. Still, terrible. He's no Ron Paul.

WTF are you talking about vlad

Because Trump is a fucking retard and only wants the title of President without any of the responsibilities or decisions to make

because Iran is the final middle eastern country to be put in their place