Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Otto_Koch#Prosecution_and_death
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Florstedt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany#After_World_War_II_.281945.E2.80.9349.29
youtube.com/watch?v=FyEH44tejkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacht_und_Nebel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labour_under_German_rule_during_World_War_II#Numbers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundup_(history)
youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8
youtu.be/1y0LI_BZSsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adolf Hitler murdered six million Jews, retard. He's fucking evil.

>le hitler le didnt do anything le wrong

imgur.com/a/725A7

I did have a history lesson.
Evil is subjective. By most people's merits he was evil. From an objectionist standpoint he was evil.

If you want to try to negate some of his evil acts, he was also mentally ill and a drug addict. This does not absolve though.

Evil for killing off the evil people? LOL

The only thing Hitler did wrong was not finish off the job.

>1 post by this ID

>things that never happened

...the holocaust never happened........yet.

Atleast Hitler killed Hitler.

juden created communism which killed 100's of millions of people

...thanks Mr. Shatter now fuck off feet first into a hammermill.

That's extremely interesting and informative. Saving it for the next time someone brings up "le shoah lol."

Fuck off wife first into a syrian immigrant.

Any man who see fit to invade 11 different countries, almost all of whom had not threatened Germany in any way is fucking evil.

The Western Allies' only moral mistakes were not kicking Hitler's teeth in when he invaded the Sudetenland in '38 and sending aid to the Soviets.

Is this a joke? I actually wish you were right but you aren't.
lol this is pretty bad. Bring on the shrunken heads and lampshades goy.

>they were so evil!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Otto_Koch#Prosecution_and_death
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Florstedt

Wow.

Not German and just visiting but you will always be a vile Jew......until you die then you'll be a good Jew.

>Not knowing the effects of WW1

Not knowing Polen foolishly agitated for war at the behest of their British Jew puppet masters...and truly thought they would win easily.

>muh WW1

Yeah and? I never said Hitler tearing up the Treaty of Versailles was a bad thing. I said his attacking the rest of continental Europe with zero provocation was bad.

Have fun on your field trip.

This

You mean the OTHER war where Germany chimped out and destroyed Europe?

kys namefag

he was liberating Europe form the jews and marxism

I am pissing on some ugly cement blocks I found in Berlin. Must be a gazillion of them.

No Jew.

EVERYONE knows about the effects of the treaty of versailles. Apart from being mentioned 6 times a day on Sup Forums it's taught to sixth grade students.

The only people who think they're special for knowing about it are pseudo-Intellectuals. Like you.

>I believe that memes on Sup Forums are historically accurate

>You mean the OTHER war where Germany chimped out and destroyed Europe?
HAHAHAHA AMERICAN EDUCATION AT IT AGAIN HAHAHAHA

Germany didn't do jack shit in WW1. They joined their ally Austria in their war because they were bound by honour.

He lost, you and your ilk made him the bad guy to built a national identity of wolrd policing heroes.

What's that last flag?

>he was liberating Europe form the jews and marxism

By attacking them, putting them under military occupation, stripping their citizenry of any rights, kidnapping and executing them at will?

Jesus fucking Christ, you're delusional.

Also Hitler had an alliance with Stalin when he took Poland so you're full of shit.

Go back to polishing Leopold II's statue waffle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany#After_World_War_II_.281945.E2.80.9349.29

>I never said Hitler tearing up the Treaty of Versailles was a bad thing. I said his attacking the rest of continental Europe with zero provocation was bad.
this thinking is so common it should be a meme

saved
He should have waited longer for almost everything and not gotten in his commanders' way. He also shouldn't have messed with USSR even though he assumed that he was going to be backstabbed. After having war declared on him for taking back German areas I can't really blame him for doing the other stuff. However, ultimately it was all for the worse, tons of alpha males died and we now have an even firmer Jewish grasp on things and a bunch of emotional pussies running things.

>Not understanding alliances and spheres of influence

70 million versus 2 billion. Fuck off...inconsequential nobody.

That's not all I was referring to but ok kike

>taking back lands stolen in the versailles treaty and restoring the Reich's border is ~le ebil
Well I wouldn't expect anything less from an americuck desu.

>Wtf I love hitler now!

Yeah. Right of course. I did study history for 10 years but this one comment on Sup Forums completely changed my opinion and erased 8 decades of certified historical research and evidence to the contrary.

Never happened unlike your name on the sex offences registry.

>By attacking them, putting them under military occupation, stripping their citizenry of any rights, kidnapping and executing them at will?
prove it

>Hitler had an alliance with Stalin
Non-aggression pact to be precise. This was just to prevent an early war with the Sovjets. The Bolsjeviks had to be destroyed so a war was unavoidable in the long run.

Certified "Kosher"....the world hates you.

>certified historical research
good goy

I'm monday quarterbacking here. I can see why it was done and I admire him for it. I'm saying it didn't turn out well because the victors rewrote history. It's funny really, even lefties admit cliches like that but then don't even think about it when it comes to very important topics.

You're kidding, right?

>80 years from now, everything Sup Forums stand for goes down at the wrong side of history

I'll die laughin'

jude

I just skimmed through that bullshit and somewhere it said all new nazis spout nonsense such as sandy hooks and 9/11 being false flags.

Explain this building 7 and this video on sandy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyEH44tejkw

There's so much more and I can't bother now, also the jew that did that imgur wants you to read what a bunch of beach villa jews have to say about the holocoaster in their books? Common..

Gas

carl pls go

>this is bait
(YOU)

Yeah, had Poland given back the polish corridor when Hitler politely asked the whole WW2 wouldn't have happened. But giving it back to Germany was not an option, as Poland was controlled by Britain and the (((((british government))))) wanted the war.

I went to private schools and a good college and still don't blindly believe certain things enough to say "certified historical research". What levels of brainwashing are you on my man?

I assure you, I have no existing criminal record whatsoever, unlike your entire country Hans.

>prove it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacht_und_Nebel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labour_under_German_rule_during_World_War_II#Numbers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundup_(history)

>invading
You mean saving.

>le everything that I do not like is a ~le meme~ meme Xdddd

>argumentum ad verecundiam
Ummm sorry, not an argument sweetie.

>wikipedia
>wikipedia
>wikipedia
>WIKI FUCKING PEDIA

By the Protocols Chaim, you need to be more creative than that to have shekels deposited these days.
The old ways are obvious and only serve to increase the chutzpah of these goyim.

f-fuck stop
THE HOLOCAUST WAs FAKEEEEEEEEEE

(((wikipedia)))

Yes, I understand that the war itself wasn't really Germany's fault, but going through Belgium and thus bringing Britain into the war, and contacting Mexico and thus bringing the USA into the war, was absolutely moronic and is what made Germany lose the war.

I wish I was less tired so I could red pill some of you dumb cunt.

Cliffs
>> Bolshevik Central Government was 95% Jewish.
>> Bolsheviks assassinated the Russian Czar, his German wife and their CHILDREN.
>> Bolshevism killed 66 million Soviets.
>> To secure the Southern Front, CryptoJew Ataturk killed 1 million Armenian Christians.
>> It takes 2 hours to cremate a body in 2017.
>> Only 3.5 million Jews lived in Nazi Germany ever.
>> Haavara Agreement shows Hitler not only didn't commit the 6 gorillion, but tried to exile non-Christians peacefully.
>> White supremacy is a kike lie to erode any future for the Nazi party. The main tenant was Christian Nation. Full stop. No, I'm not replying to anyone blue pill faggot who doesn't know or accept this, I'm going to sleep so I can hit the gym and preserve my mongrel Filipino/Scottish/Swiss mutt body in alpha status and fuck my 10/10 Albanian wife.
>> Hitler's only mistake was trusting the Catholic Church.
>> The building they leave off the Auschwitz tour is the Zyclon-B building, which they used to clean the bedding.
>> Why are there pictures of fat Jews in Dachau.
>> All the camps inspected by Americans were concentration camps. All the camps inspected by Bolsheviks were death camps.
>> The Trilateral Commision is 70% Jewish despite their 1% demographic in Western Hemisphere.
>> Bilderburger, Google, The Senate, The House, The Supreme Court, Facebook, Amazon, EBay, Hollywood, MSM, Wall Street, Microsoft, All Sports, the IVY LEAGUE, and more are all 30%-100% Jewish despite their 2% demographic in America.

If you hate Hitler and love Jews, get the fuck out of my pol

Please read my links I posted They are even short. Why in the world would the SS try and execute officers that were found to have been killing and/or stealing from prisoners that were supposed to be gassed anyways? They were publicly stated as "a disgrace to the SS". Also watch videos of the camps after the war where the Allies show the german citizens. There are clearly visible fake items like the sheep skin lamp and the shrunken heads from south america.

One example is from this video for instance
youtube.com/watch?v=NMLXpNtPsp8

You can always click on the eternal links or look up the scholarly books listed on the bottom faggot

A-are you the best goy?

Are you saying night and fog, and the oradour massacre didn't happen? Those are documented in kraut records...

>(((scholarly books)))
>(((external links)))

>literally says 11 million

kek what do you mean 13 million, are you implying 16 million little jews weren't gassed?

Doing God's work.

>Germany joins its ally in WW1
>Germany is at fault for WW1

>England and France join its ally in WW2
>Germany is at fault for WW2

almost like you are a German hating kike slave.

Kill yourself, save us the work.

>Why in the world would the SS try and execute officers that were found to have been killing and/or stealing from prisoners that were supposed to be gassed anyways?

Because they were stealing and keeping it for themselves.

And the Nazis had no concept of cruel and unusual punishment, hence why people were constantly being executed for utterly trivial offenses during their rule.

Nice red herring. I'll go to my favorite seafood place and order some just because you posted that.

You obviously didn't read them even though they were short. Also you didn't watch the video and research the origin of the shrunken heads that they tried turning into sob stories. You are either extremely brainwashed, jidf, or just a fucking moronic troll. At least read some info before you answer next time.

Refer to my earlier comment here

You are aware that sabotage during wartime was punished with death sentence in the US and UK as well, are you?

Fucking nazis. Ultimate niggers - they dindu nuffin

Ally with bolsheviks
Invade 12 countries in self defence
Break every pact
Post hoc rationalisation time after time (h-hitler let the bef escape at dunkirk, honest)

Hitler didn't even have the stone (singular ofc) to face his enemies. Hid in the bunker and sent boys into the meat grinder before sucking on that ppk like the coward he was...

So your argument is that Germany is guilty of starting WW1 because it lost WW1?

>1 post by this ID

>Be UK
>invade 1/4 of the worlds landmass
>declare war on Germany when it gains back territory it held for 700 years and that was populated by Germans
>invade iceland
>try to invade norway but fail
>be British
>gebt bombed
>get stabbed
>get trucked
>get your wife fucked by Sadiq

BASED ALLIES

Delet

You mean contacting them in 1917? 16 years before Hitler became chancellor? There were some oil deals leading up to WW2 but I'm not sure I'm following you. Unless I'm missing something you aren't making sense.

Ally with the Bolsheviks.

Ok you fucking kike plant. It's clear your only role here is to confuse the fuck out of anyone reading this thread for pilling.

If this post is sincere and youre not a filthy Talmudic Child Molestor, then fucking take a knee and punch yourself in the face, faggot.

I'm watching but this picture seems stuck on pause

Yes, but protesting the war or theft generally wasn't.

And unlike Germany where Roland Freisler just yelled at you for an hour and sentenced you to death, you generally could expect to get your day in court in the U.S. to defend/explain your actions and even (in the case of death penalty cases) receive free defense counsel at the government's expense.

And capitalism.

Germany didn't start WW1, but they are the reason Britain and the USA got involved. If they hadn't gone through Belgium or contacted Mexico then WW1 would have stayed a relatively contained war between France, Germany, Austrio-Hungary, and Russia, and it's likely the Central Powers would have won (which would have been a good thing)

I'm not talking about Hitler.

Oh why do you think you could afford that luxury?
Don't you think this would have changed if you were seriously threatened in a two front war on your home continent?

Kek, like all the Japanese, Germans and Italians that got interned in your camps right?

You shat all over your own constitution just as it fitted your actions, stop kidding yourself.

hitler was evil
stalin was evil
mao was evil
churchill at least cared very little for human life

dunno, shit happen, jews won, oy vey

Wat. The first country Germany "invaded" was Poland, and only AFTER they declared war themselves on Germany. Germany "betrayed" Russia after finding out their true intentions from their stock piling of arms, 35,000 tanks, for the last 25 years. Germany loved Britain, but Britain sided with the international financiers who destroyed them once before.

Germany was offered the Rothschild three terms like every other nation, but they had had enough. That is seemingly why he became known as the super villain he is today even though we have many other examples of vileness. He who controls the finances, and thus the media and Academia control the world.

Shut your Jew mouth about Hitler

If Poland had accepted the reasonable corridor offer there would not have been WW2.

France would not have declared war and thus Belgium, France and the Netherlands would not have gotten invaded.

>Kek, like all the Japanese, Germans and Italians that got interned in your camps right?

They actually did get their day in court. That court just happened to be packed full of FDR's cronies. I didn't say our system was perfect.

Point is, if Fred Korematsu had been in German-occupied Europe, they would've just executed him when he demanded legal recourse.

>Invasion of Poland
Germans were being killed in Poland, and Hitler only wanted the Free city of Danzig which was effectively controlled by Poland even though it had a german majority population
>Invasion of Norway
Almost all of the sweden's iron went to the port of Narvik in Norway which was essential to Germany, the Allies had plans to attack Norway and Hitler knew this so he did the first move
>Invasion of Denmark
Germany only invaded Denmark to get to Norway and to deny allies access to the baltic sea
>Invasion of the Netherlands
They invaded the Netherlands to trick the Allies into thinking that they would invade France like they did in WW1 through Belgium and Luxemburg, so that the Allies would move their divisions into Belgium so that Germany could do a suprise attack through the Ardennes
>Invasion of Belgium and Luxemburg
To get around France
>Invasion of France
France declared war on Germany so it was France's blame they got invaded
>Invasion of Yuguslavia
Yuguslavia was friendly towards the axis and it even joined the Axis but a pro-british coup happened in Yuguslavia and Germany was forced to invade Yuguslavia to protect their southern flank
>Invasion of the USSR
Stalin was preparing to attack Germany, so Hitler made the first move

youtu.be/1y0LI_BZSsk
unironicaly listening to this

Yessss yessss! Good Goy! You're a bit better than the others but still undoubtedly brainwashed. It's sad you don't see it but a lot of the puzzle pieces are here for you to work out. No where near all of them mind you, just enough to start to see you are wrong.

>If Poland had accepted the reasonable corridor offer there would not have been WW2.

You mean like how Czechslovakia accepted German demands of the Sudetenland and were swiftly completely occupied?

>France would not have declared war and thus Belgium, France and the Netherlands would not have gotten invaded.

France declaring war on you in no way justifies attacking the Low Countries, especially since they went out of their way to stay out of it you stupid Hunigger

>muh Gena Turgel

And I never believed her crap for a second, nice try though.

> That court just happened to be packed full of FDR's cronies.

Ah, the blessings of democracy.

You strung up the Mother of some guy who was involved in the assassination of Lincoln just for housing her son and his friends.

Georg Elser, who tried to blow up Hitler with a bomb in 1939, killed a couple of Hitlers old friends and the father of Hitlers girlfriend, Eva Braun.
He was supposed to get a trial after the war but was shot in 1945 when it was clear that this trial wont happen.

Dont pretend this wasnt just

thats a funny way to write 260k