But, the right one is how we SHOULD respond to this shit. Stop dancing around the fucking issue...

But, the right one is how we SHOULD respond to this shit. Stop dancing around the fucking issue, stop walking on eggshells, and stop trying to act as if it's something that won't keep happening.

Right?

>#Lovewins
Good luck with that. You must have missed the last 7000 years of recorded human history (and a few hundred thousand years before that). Literally "Love" has never won... ever..

Yeah #lovewins especially when you love the shit out of the Middle East like killing Gaddafi creating refugees and justification for ISIS.

plus, the left is appeasement bordering tayyia and virtue vulturing

>Mayor of Londonistan: Love wins guise! I "stand" with you
>Trump: Let's actually do something about the problem
I prefer Trump's response
t. gay

Apparently, people just want to stick their fingers in their ears when it comes to rightfully calling Muslims what they are.

yes, thats right.

>left: my very precious thoughts are you. dont waste them!
>right: we have to actually fucking do something

are with you*

We were talking about this yesterday, weren't we?

We really need to start coming up with solutions that FORCE them to exercise perspective.

Do you get any rhetoric that tries to make you a prog from a gay perspective? I'm curious about how they get basically non straight white males to vote democrat uniformly.

>empty feels post vs charisma
>picking the feels post
Fucking loser

So which hate and bigotry is Mr Khan calling out against? The backlash against Muslims or the targeting of gays? Just his thoughts to the victims? What about action? At least Trumps response was better than standing around and crying. Even if it did come off as obnoxious.

>I'm curious about how they get basically non straight white males to vote democrat uniformly.

Because they were the ones who pandered to them.

So the stupid ones (who define themselves by their sexuality), will be voting for the ones who pat them on the back for defining themselves by their sexuality.

I see. Hence the balkanization of this country, where everyone* is encouraged to identify with a tribe instead simply being American.

*except straight white males, which is just a social construct

Precisely.

yes, possibly user.
agreed, must stay on the ball there.
unfortunately, have to go now catch a ride.

why not both?
the left is what you sell the right is what you do..
i mean give me break

>twitter post
>charisma
lol millennials

man of words vs man of action

Love Islamic hate. Shoot a gay today.

Drumpf is unhinged I regret voting for him.

Actually go and look into the mayor's past, go see how full of love he really is.

That dickhead actually believed that manlet's faux sympathy! Khan would sit there playing with his dick while his brethren killed all the gays in the world, Trump is the only one even willing to address their aggression.

Nice cherry picking. What was Trump's actual first response?

There's a video floating around showing him supporting several terrorists in the courts.

> I stand against hatred
> Really that means against white peoples hatred for others
> Muslims can still kill who they want

If you love your enemy, you win.

"i hope that eric is okay"

>Mayor of London goes about muh love and tolerance
>there have been over 6 gorilion terrorist attacks in London since then

>presidential candidate calls out radical muslim terrorism
>there haven't really been any notable terrorist attacks in Murica since then

Really made me think.

Hans, I am disappoint.

>terrorist attack happens
>"OH NO!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING DDDDD':"
>ATHEIST PRAYERS
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS YOU BIGOT WHITE PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME!!!!! DDD:*Insert flag filter or sad picture* IM REALLY HELPING GUISSEE
>*light up tower*
>blame people for trying to solve, or at least try to make notice of the problem and then call them rayciss
>Repeat until everyone is dead

Lol I almost feel bad, well really only for the children. It's too late, you didn't listen. The only blissful thing in life is waiting for a nuclear holocaust to happen world wide and to end everything in an explosion of beauty.

>muslim mayor of bongistan: typical bullshit meaningless platitudes
>trump: straight to the point, no pussy footing around, clearly pissed, not feigning emotion for those sweet virtue signal points

>meaningless feels
>OMG HE'S SO RIGHT

>we need to fix the problem
>DOES HE EVEN FEEL?

I would post this picture and ask

>Is the kid on the left a young Omar Mateen?

never change terrance

They're not doing the
>*Insert flag filter or sad picture* IM REALLY HELPING GUISSEE
>*light up tower*
bullshit anymore because muslime attacks are too regular now. Alternatively they could perma-color the london bong and paris penis but that wouldn't send a good message...

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L