Canadian kids can be taken away if parents don’t accept their gender identity

> A Canadian province has passed a law that gives rights to the government to take away children from families that don’t accept their kid’s chosen “gender identity” or “gender expression”.

> The Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act of 2017, also know as Bill 89, was passed in Ontario by a vote of 63 to 23. The law, which replaces old laws governing child protection, foster care and adoption services, instructs all child services and judges, to take into consideration a child’s “race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.”
> Minister of Child and Family Services Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, said “I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently.”

archive.is/i3xU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zp7tCUMVFYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your kid's a tranny
>government takes them away

can't see a problem with this desu senpai

Funny how I will still beat the gay out of my kids

Sort yourself out, Canada.
youtube.com/watch?v=zp7tCUMVFYo

I consider it abuse to require kids to identify sexually before they gone through puberty.

Then again, Canada is Mohammed-Land and The Prophet fucked 9-year old girls, so what do I know?

Day of the rake when?

>I consider it abuse to require kids to identify sexually before they gone through puberty.
It's not difficult, user, boys have dicks and girls have slits.

Why would we want that shithole?

to liberate our fellow North Americans from an oppressive regime.

I can't help but notice that severity of abuse isn't on that list. My sociopathic parent pressed a hot iron into my brother's then-toddler skin until he had third-degree burns...but yeah I guess gender identity is of comparable importance.

just look at that cuck face... uggh

rare

Let's go over this again then. Why have kids when they're raised by the state and not by both the father and mother? Just so you can watch them being given to mentally ill glorified faggots that make you end up going postal?

Give them to some nice ultraliberal same-sex couple that will promise them hormone therapy and surgeries on their artist Patreon salary.

How do you know she was a nine year old girl? She hasn't gone through puberty.

Who cares. If my kid is a fag, odds are I wont anything to do with it.

> ms shekelberg teaches kids all day it's ok to be gay and invites drag queens to read stories and shit
> ms shekelstein gives your kid home work about gay rights and makeup tutorials
> your kids starts to turn into a little fag but reports you when you step in to nip it in the bud
> child services take your kid away to give him to a faggot couple
What do?

Jesus, Canada, not even fucking California has gone this far.

Yet.

Because it's not like schools and pop culture celebrate that shit and pushes teenage boys to at least try sucking dicks and wearing skirts, amirite?

FASCISM? WHAT'S THAT?

probably blow up a government building or assassinate a politician. thank Blonde-Haired, Blue-Eyed, White American Jesus i dont live in C*nada