Every Sup Forumstard I've met is either a fat neckbeard or white male in his early 20s with spectacles both of whom...

>every Sup Forumstard I've met is either a fat neckbeard or white male in his early 20s with spectacles both of whom have probably been bullied

Really makes you think

And we come here to bully them further. Easy targets aren't they?

You haven't met me then. I'm tall, classy, and wear a business suit 24/7. Oh, did I mention I have a gf?

We're not all losers.

Not going to post my face for you, heeb.

Faggot thinks Sup Forums is 'her" blog.

Which are you?

I've never met a Sup Forumstard before.

If any of you faggots tried to talk to me about the jews outside of Sup Forums I would look at you like you were deranged and insane.

>wear a business suit 24/7.

Jesus christ, OP was right

>Every triggered reply is an American

Really jogs my mind

every reply so far is american...

Protip: That fat neckbeard in the mirror is (YOU).

some of us are sexy traps

join us :3

>spectacles
teddy Roosevelt had specs you fucking brain dead cuck

where does one meet Sup Forums people?

wat

wait you dont talk about the jews irl?

I was bullied. I'm not a neckbeard, though.

So you're a speccy male then?

sooner fuck you then join you to be quite honest.

The shills are ramping up today aren't they?

don't forget the little faggots who cant except the facts of whos running them

and it ant no frog pepe trump like person
its a bunch of soft little pussy child fuckers and a bunch of beta male daddy fucked you in the ass now you think your posh type english fags

Nice try jew

I wear contacts. I'm actually quite good looking.

It's an internet image/message board, what do you expect? I'd be shocked if they weren't nerdy and at least a little weird. Same with any other online community that has ever existed.

>oh look, a cuckbong

Why the fuck are you meeting people from Sup Forums is it in toilets at midnight to suck their cocks?

/fitpol/ coming through faggots

>going to 4chins meet ups
lmao at you fokin looser

>white male in his early 20s with spectacles
>have probably been bullied

Oh damn you really got me, how will I ever recover?

I'm attractive, I have style. I have a gf who loves my fedora. She even does sexy cosplay

there's a guy i'm facebook friends with who always posts breitbart and other alt-right pol links but i think he's a rugby player

cont..
Oh and I don't wear glasses.

>I've met

hey rabbi wachu doin?

Because contact lenses were horrible back then. Plus no Lasik jackass.

That's why your political opinions chase away women?

Im 22 yrs old, play college football and am manager at a local liquor store. get fucked.

Yeah, Russian shills have been on in force.

>he doesn't enlighten his fellow man about the Jewish-Communist conspiracy to destroy the white race
>he doesn't carry a handy copy of Mein Kampf with him at all times
>he doesn't encourage people to read Kevin MacDonald irl

TRUMP loves new cock.

>tfw you're the only respectable Native American on Sup Forums
H-honorary aryan r-right guys?

iron pill was probably one of the best self-improvement attempts ever on Sup Forums

i'm part Cree

Exactly. OP believes that 100% of folks here are losers and yet he hangs around here himself. I wonder if he owns a mirror.

How much is "part"?
Less than half?

1/6

Drumpf does suck a lot of kike cock.

No I'm a /fit/ alpha and I do the bullying

you got me

same. but depends on who im with

I'm sure if people here were to look through your webcam they'd see a stallion of a man! I'd bet if someone were to put your bullshit to the test you'd be making high pitch squealing noises followed by squawking noises when your lying on the pavement. People like you should quit while you're ahead as you're extremely vulnerable.

You're not even enough to matter.
You are like little baby.
I'm over half and spent the first half of my life living on my ancestors land in Arizona.
FUCK YOU CREE BITCH!
APACHE NATION STRONK!
ALL TRIBES EAST OF TEJAS ARE SHIT!
SHIT!
MUH TRAIL OF TEARS!
>I'm not too familiar with cree but you sound like a bunch of dogs

plenty of people just lurk, im a white male in my 20's getting a degree and math and playing rugby for my university. Got a sexy white gf who listens to me when i try to drop truths on her as well

>some of us are sexy traps
There is no such thing.

That is true, although I am none of the things mentioned above besides partially white.

>All of these butthurt replies

Really made me think too, something's up, OP hit too close to home?

We dont live in cities

Congrats on figuring out Sup Forums is the new internet farming spot for cows. Seriously, even sjws are more respected now because at least they go out and have lives to some degree, Sup Forums is now just a safespace for fatties and uglies to whine about why they can't get pussy.

Just remember the goldenage of Sup Forums was 2013 and you trump faggots will never live up to it ever.

Does that include yourself op?