I just inherited 500k and I want to get out of niggermerica. I'm looking for a place in Europe that's all white...

I just inherited 500k and I want to get out of niggermerica. I'm looking for a place in Europe that's all white, has fairly cheap housing, a temperate climate, some decent CS jobs and some qt's (low obesity rate is mainly what I mean).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off, we're full

what a fucking retard

Poland

Éire (Ireland)

This

canada

> I'm looking for a place in Europe
>that's all white
>has fairly cheap housing
>some decent CS jobs
>and some qt's (low obesity rate is mainly what I mean).
I would also like to eat 20 pounds of food and not gain weight, but that's not gonna happen either.

I like Czech and Norway, myself.

you should be begging for a rich Sup Forumsack mofo to come to your country. That is just good for you.

Although OP bringing up Europe is laughable. Only a select few countries are worthwhile.

argentina

Japan

You can't run from the all-seeing eye

Enjoy living in a shit hick country like fucking Romania then

Norway is about to cuck itself with refugees.

Move to the Philippines and get paid to genocide drug dealers/users

London

xdxd

Our obesity is pretty high. Still, there are tons of slim cuties.
Also we hate muslims.

a friend stays in hungary and tells me he doesnt really see muslims or niggers there, and there are a lot of qties

Rural England, a posh city like York or Glastonbury, although our women are no where near as bad as plebs make out, or East Europe.

Finland applies for all those except for cheap housing. On the upside you can get away with only speaking English here, unlike eastern european countries like Poland with similar based-index.

On the other hand get out ree we're full

>Our obesity is pretty high. Still, there are tons of slim cuties.

It's sorta like here, except your qts are legit dime-piece models that BTFO anything we get.

He said somewhere that's all white.

Western Turkey. You can buy a decent house with $25k (a mansion with 200k). Has good climate. qts all around and you will surely find some CS job thx to your English language.

a select few is all he wants goy

>cheap housing (cheap anything!!)
>Norway

Czechia is a good shout, though...

estonia

Estonia is supposedly awesome

It looks like your two choices in europe in this century are the Islamic Republics of Shitskin or the Slavic Bloc. And Schweiz, but they are always special.

I suspect the Slavic Bloc is still within your budget to buy into. The Mountain Jews will want quite a bit more money from you than what you have.

> York
> Posh

Hahaaha. No it isn't.
And Glastonbury is full of faggot hippies blasting music every single fucking summer.

Don't come to the UK OP. It's down the shitter. Go somewhere else.

He said Europe.

Baltics, Poland, Belarus, Slovakia

The US is the best country in the world

HTH

your criteria makes it impossible. Switzerland would be the ideal, but you'll burn through your cash quick. Finalnd or Norway maybe... farther north you go the whiter it gets :^)

buy yourself a bunch of land somewhere like NC or TN for half nothing.

Estonia

Ireland.
If you're not too bothered about the QT bit. Either that or somewhere in Scandinavia. 500k won't last you long there though.

Fuck off, we're full.

He said somewhere white, not full of niggers like Baltimore.

with all those lovely muslims?
kys

You... I like you

The USA is pretty damn white. Stay and make lots of babies.

Romania

Spain or Portugal

>leaving America
Why not just move to Montana or some other white state?

Paris, London, Stockholm, Manchester, Lyon, Berlin

Channel Islands seems about right.

>500k
>rich
Fucking poorfags

Ironically Turkey is probably less of a shithole at this point than Sweden is. Both are pretty bad, IMHO. Avoid.

Poland will be and always has been a war zone.
Don't move there
Switzerland or Russia possibly but all of Europe is getting intangled into a Jew war

>DIOS ES ARGENTINO
hueheueuheueueuheuheuh

Buy an island and start your own white ethnostate!

do a dna-test and see where you end up, if you don't like that country move to the next on the list, really simple

500k nigga not 500 million

What you want is Slovenia.

yo white boi gib me some of dat 500k before leaving.

I'd move to the Azores or Braga if I had some dosh tbqhwyf

This, OP

Go to a white area in middle America. You can have your guns, speak the language and not be arrested for wrong think. Why the fuck would you move to Europe?

Don't do this they sell your info to insurance companies so they can deny you and your family coverage
Dna tests are jew scams

how about THE MOTHERLAND OF RUSSIA
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

>Don't do this they sell your info to insurance companies so they can deny you and your family coverage
Programmer for life insurance industry here

did you learn this from me because i post this fact whenever people link to those retarded tests

Because the USA is a shithole run by jews to make you scared and afraid of any other country so you stay and give all your money to them and say it's the best country in the world.

Thats why.

Invest $450k into stocks and funds then use the rest to live as a hermit in some ex-commie state where everything is dirty poor. After your wealth has accumulated over a decade or two you use it to buy an island and die alone

On what grounds whould they deny you coverage?

>all white
>cheap
>temperate climate
>CS jobs
>low obesity
damn you just described Portugal desu senpai

Literally this and for 500k you can prob buy a whole town.

>tfw equally irish, english, norwegian, and czech

3 of those things don't fit Portugal at all.

pepe and pepe jr are pretty cute

No, I just have a habit of learning Jewish tricks and how money works.

East Prussia, build yourself a farm and live /comfy/ or the Midwest

Is there a DNA test out there that can be trusted to not put you in a database or sell your info, etc.?

which ones?

>all white
>low obesity
>CS jobs
Kek no

Genetic diseases

Albania

As an irish person congratulations. Depending on the level of your irish blood you can get a European passport.

He said he wanted qts not some cunt that will get morbidly obese by the time she hits 30 and becomes an insufferable bitch.

>1.3% niggers, 0.07% muslims
seems pretty white to me

>low obesity
13% is pretty low comparing to other countries

>CS jobs
are you kidding? i anything thats what we have the most, check one of the many CS jobs sites like itjobs.pt

Antarctica

Most burgers i've seen who have emigrated are losers.

Have you ever lived in europe before, OP? Even when it wasn't a 3rd world shitskin shithole, it was a dirty crowded place. It has its good points but it's a different world, even if it is part of "The West".

If you live in a nigger infested part of Murica, you might want to move to somewhere that isn't. It's still possible to do that here, unlike in some parts of europe where it's quickly turning into all-nigger all the time.

Once you emigrated you'll realise you're more american than you think

it will take time for you to adapt

Temperate climate, low obesity, CS jobs.

Moldova. You can buy a supermodel looking girl for 20 grand.

take the ultimate red pill tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

This. Buy a few houses in NV or NM in those neighborhoods that were built and never sold for cheap, and make a fucking compound. Get all Doug Stanhope on it OP.

Wrong

op has made one post. time to bail

No. The only one you can trust is your family tree
It is how Dna analyst companies make the majority of their company

>Portugal doesn't have a temperate climate
how retarded can potato niggers get?

>low obesity, CS jobs
check

>He fell for the "Europe is a single country with no defining features" meme.

>white
iberian peninsula has had the decency (whiteness) raped out of them by sand niggers

Damn so it was a slide thread.
New tricks attacking us trying to help a fellow user

just find a white city in a warm red state? myrtle beach south carolina?

That would be a NO. And you paid for it too. At least make them pay to put your DNA in a database.

Too Bad. What I know of my family tree is 100% European, but I was wondering if there might be a nigger hiding in the woodpile.

And plenty of degenerate muzznigs

I don't think anywhere else can feel like home for me like Wisconsin does.

I definitely need to do a pilgrimage type thing, though. I ended up going further and further west, in Hawaii now.