>YOU HAVE A CRISPY WHITE ASSHOLE!
>I CAN SEE YOUR NIPPLES HEHEHHAHHAEU

Day of the Supernovas when?

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlaws.org/ors/163.190
oregonlaws.org/ors/163.160
youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do all Americans sound like Peter Griffin?

cause they're degenerate

Hey guys, don't knock America. We are going to save you all some day.

>>YOU HAVE A CRISPY WHITE ASSHOLE!

so jewish

is it?....
really?...

save yourself first

Under Murican assault laws, would it still be considered assault if you hit someone after being invited to do so by them? Isn't it sort of like a boxing match if he's literally begging you to hit him, that all parties are consenting participants?

Yeah thats a little weird. Who was the leftist in this video so I dont have to watch it

Who's the slav?The lardass or the other guy?

If you hit anyone for any reason you can be arrested. Just depends on which side the cops randomly choose to believe

Thats why in America its better to murder your opponent so the cops only have your side of the story and you can claim self defense

>Ron Paul is my homeboy dude

HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT FUCKING NAZI WAS SCARED SHITLESS.

>Get your T-ball as out of here
HAHAHAHAHA NAZI BTFO

Just to clarify, the old fat jew made the white asshole comment.

I take it the tattooed fatass was an anti-fa thug?

You know the answer damn well, Jamal.

Assault is threatening someone
Battery is actually hitting someone

I was standing right there, it was great fun, eventually based grandma intervened

>check flag
Why does a mountain jew care more and make threads about what happens here then I do?

The guy literally sounds like Peter Griffin.

Why make this thread? They didn't fight, who cares? Stop wasting board space on this.

the one that was scared shitless was the guy with the fucked up mug. I could smell the fear through my screen. what you witnessed is called "selling tickets".

in a real fight, white T shirt wins 9/10 times...

low IQ means not recognizing when you may be in danger.

Cuz it shows how much of a pussy you nazis are when you don't have a keyboard

>some fat lard vs a fit guy

gee the drug addic should be glad police send them away

Shut up, leaf. We must highlight American degeneracy at every turn because it spills over to Europe like it always has.

People who wear black do so to cover up their fat rolls

>Talk shit
>Get called out
>Challenge to fight
>Cuck in the corner
>????
>Win
The mental gymnastics you Nazi fucks do is hilarious.

>calls people pussies
>have to wear masks and get BTFO even when the opposition is vastly outnumbered

3 minutes of fucking nothing kys op

Try not peepeeing in your panties next time

OwO wuts dis

'Battery' Doesn't exist in Oregon. "Assault and battery" in other states is "menacing and assault" in Oregon.

oregonlaws.org/ors/163.190

oregonlaws.org/ors/163.160

It's imaginary and cis

Antifa vermin getting eternally btfo by based Ukranians

Around here, one of those guys would've been knocked out.

America has gotten too soft.
People can say what they want and hide behind laws to protect them.
If you take away retarded laws, people will start thinking about what they say.

And I guarantee after you get fucked up once, you will start considering the words that come out of your mouth much more.

Why didn't the fat guy just throw the first punch?
[spoiler]because he knows if he's loud enough retards like you will think he's tough[/spoiler]
It's the same reason he has all the tattoos
>look at me! Don't I look like a badass?!

>not a single punch thrown

Even the Slavs in America are pacified..

you don't understand body language, is all. when the fatbody approaches, he doesn't square up, and doesn't take off hiss glasses. he bows his head and submits by declaring that he wasn't going to hit him. when slav said he wasn't going to fight, fatbody removed his glasses and started selling tickets. fatbody is a straightup punk and LARPer that never in a million years wouldv'e stepped to that guy if he sensed danger. fatbody shuts his mouth when slav removes his glasses, an indicator that he's ready to fight.

>black Bloc

LOL, everyone knows that those guys are police provocateurs ahahahaha

>mental gymnastics
The big guy wanted to fight but wouldn't throw a punch. The other guy told him to swing, is he obligated to go around the corner?

Because he's on parole. He will go to prison if he swings first then no one would be able to protect the streets from Naziscum.

Nice meme the_donald

See

Next time you see a mutt like that, follow it after the rally and shoot it. White pride

i love this picture

>what happens in moscow metro

I mean its not going to be hard to dox his ass with all those face tats

>Excuses
So? He wanted to fight, why didn't he throw down?

>alpha male trys to walk away
>subhuman keep antagonizing him
I wish they fought

nice source

So many pedes, fucking baaaaiiiisssssd.

Effing r_t degenerates.

This

J*daism is the enemy of the White Race. They started WW1, killing millions of Whites, just because they were jealous of the White Civilization. Also, unbeknownst to many, the j*w invented c*mmunism and spread it to Russia during the war to weaken them. Eventually, this would kill millions of whites. The j*w, deeply consumed by shame and anger, sought to re-establish himself as a somewhat relevant regional (and later global) power. To try and achieve this, they later elected The Führer in Germany, who actually fought against themselves because he hated j*ws and knew the truth about them . In his bitterness, the j*w created lies about The Führer """evilness"", to try and justify his lust for power and goyim lands. Thus war was declared, and with all too much predictability, many millions of Whites got killed. The j*w rose in power. For now. Many years passed, and under the divine mercy of the Whites, the j*w was allowed to build, and even to thrive, into the lands of Palestine. But the seed of guilt had been implanted in the minds of j*w, so as to keep them weak. The j*w, utterly inferior yet arrogant, now put his hope in the EU instead of his conquered """homeland""", and in his autism invited the Middle East to wonderful Europe. This was done so that j*ws could finally live whitout Whites, therefore they would stop feeling so inferior and useless. And so it was the j*wish blood lust continued, as these new guests killed many Whites. But alas, just as the j*w began to feel a fell hope, the Whites had defeated them again with Brexit and Trump. Who knows what the future holds, but there is one thing certain - the White Race will always be here to thwart the j*wish menace.

>Worthless degenerate protecting the streets.
Lost

>Nazis

I think you need to history a bit brah, you using words that you can barely comprehend tiger..

Who is the thug and who is the slav? I really can't tell here

The Nazi was the one who wanted to fight. So Comrade Enrique stepped up and said hit me & the Nazi cowered.

if fatbody was on parole, he wouldn't be threatening anyone 10 feet from a cop. notice how he shuts his mouth when slav takes off his glasses? notice how fatbody starts talking shit again when he sees the cop approaching?
if fatbody ever tried to sell his tickets where I grew up, he would've been in a fight for his life the moment he stepped up the way he did. fatty is a LARPer, pure and simple.

he will go regardless if he is on parole, fucking subhuman trash

lol

lol why do these losers think they are the shit? Its the weirdest thing.

Then venerate your father.

>fatty is a LARPer, pure and simple.
This, everyone I know would have laid his fucking ass out for that, then snagged his phony dog tags off his fat chest.

shhh it's retarded

fat white degenerate is willing to fight his own race in order to let in more brown people who don't give a fuck about him...people like that honestly need to be gassed

>The Nazi was the one who wanted to fight.
Video doesn't show this at all. It only shows some fat boy getting triggered when mocked about his facial tattoos. Perhaps you can link the video where white t-shirt asks for a fight.

>I don't start fights I finish them
>Says the fat guy projecting his inferiority complex

Also
>2017
>Still claiming to be straight edge

Fatboy is a deeply insecure, cowardly piece of shit who was jealous of the slav's superior physique. You can tell just by hearing him mention the V neck shirt the slav was wearing. He wanted to act tough in front of a crowd and his insurance was "I'm not gonna hit you first".

Just look at that attention seeking degenerate with tattoos on his fat fucking face. DOTR can't come soon enough.

In some states there are mutual combat laws which allow people to agree to fight without fear of legal consequence. Oregon is definitely not one of those states.

Nazis. Yes nazis. I know about you Nazis. I've been studying this place. You love Hitler and want to genocide people. Or better known as nazis. Black Bloc is here to counter nazis and the radicalization of young males

based Slim Slav Shady

>Who is the thug and who is the slav? I really can't tell here
Was about to ask that, I can't tell the difference.

That's not Comrade Enrique nice try though

>Sup Forums is one person
kys

Why we have not identify this fat fuck yet?

You have got one minute to prove that American slavs are NOT Better than Anglo Americans.

Pro tip - you can't because Anglos have inferior mentality. With the exception of Australians, of course.

the westcoast is a shithole except some pockets like san diego

Here's the video

youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk&t=4s

>he fell for the Hitler meme

You utterly dumb troglodyte

Well at least neither of them violated the NAP. Ancap triumphs once again.

>low IQ means not recognizing when you may be in danger.

This. I'm amazed how often people who know they lack physical fitness, fighting experience, etc. still try to initiate brawls with the expectation of unconditional victory.

This picture is offensive. I've reported you to the UK Metro Police.

Telling someone to kill themselves is illegal. You've also been reported to the Metro Police.

>Anglos have inferior mentality

Dont make me bust out the list of Anglo inventions and accomplishments you cabbage eating faggot.

lol. he's a known tattoo artist and fronts a shitty band. He deleted all his social media after everyone harassed him for being a faggot when this video first got posted. He's not on parole for anything, he's a big fat crybaby whose fiancee just divorced him when she was sent links of his dating profiles.

you're late to this party larper.

Why did I just watch three minutes of a NOT fight? Why did you make me waste my time, medpack? This thread is literally NOTHING.

to be this fucking easy

lol is the dyke in the pic holding a fidget spinner?

every time

>Please stop mocking me and my stupid positions.
Why are you getting triggered?

Idk whats going on here so I really can't pick sides.

old man said some obnoxious weird shit, degenerate with tattoos is an obvious loser but the slavs basically admitted being commies and other such comments.

I dont like either side desu. just nuke the west coast.

you = BTFO
hahahaha

The guy on the left is a beaner. Or identifies as a beaner.

You see, when white people go to jail, sometimes they pretend to be Latino,

Fact: Slavs are the most powerful race in the world

Look at that white nigger
This is what you have become Anglos and Westcucks in general

Slavs are more white than you'll ever be, future Achmed rapebabies

dude how fucking stupid can you be? You will be the first on the day of the rope.

desu, the guy looked rather hispanic, not anglo/western

Fuck off to reddit nazi. This is a black bloc board now

look like caltrops to me

kek they do don't they

ofc he own a pitbull

total piece of thrash

He doesn't look mestizo at all. Maybe spanish descent or half/quarter "mexican" but that's all still mostly euro. It's the style he has that makes him look more hispanic. The facial hair, tattoos, baggy black clothes combo.

Because he has tattoos all over him and acts like whigger, duh

My point still stands

slavs are mixed. its thanks to the huns. same for fins. anglos are fucking jews they just dont want to admit it

the whitest people would be potato niggers according to science.