HAHAHAHAHA THE UK IS CUCKED

Is the UK just a 1984-tier government now?

twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/872468652586651648

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY
unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/
wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11062452/Rotherham-child-sex-scandal-watchdog-says-police-tried-to-disprove-victims.html
frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-to-stop-muslims-from-raping-their-children/
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/03/14/German-minister-wants-to-fine-Facebook-Twitter-up-to-53M-for-fake-news/4471489506369/?spt=su
reuters.com/article/us-eu-hatespeech-socialmedia-idUSKBN18J25C
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.122/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=549dce1f4f07bed1&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
countercollective.news/int/sweden-targets-intellectual-enemies-with-hate-list-register
twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/872468652586651648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

orewellian

>be americuck
>"I don't like the president"
>okay that's your opinion and you're entit-
>"I want to kill him"
>FBI investigation
Right like you're so much better

>threat
>free speech

pick one

>that flag
>that post

Free speech includes everything Big Brother says it includes.

forget your proxy CTR?

Nuke us. Nuke us now. Destroy this continent as painlessly as possible. Don't make it any longer pleeeaaase

Who makes the determination of what is Free Speech vs Hate Crime? And how did they get their qualifications to make such determinations?

How many presidents have been assassinated? 8?
How many assassination attempts have their been? At least 30? How many others have been foiled that we don't even know about?
All potential threats must be investigated, you fool.

>be bong/gercuck
>say "maybe unhinged massimmigration isnt so good after all"
>get jailed for hatespeech
Also i saw a lot of people calling for trumps assassination, didnt hear of anyone being jailed for it

Free Speech: Your opinion is wrong and you are an idiot!

Hate Speech: Those facts and statistics are clearly racist and you are inciting hate

youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA

Alright geniuses, why is the UK "cucked" for wanting to ban threats and abusive speech, but it's fine when the US does it?

>Who makes the determination of what is Free Speech vs Hate Crime?

The Ministry of Truth, I would assume.

now

You can legally say that you wish the President would drop dead, you can even say that you wish someone would assassinate him (although that might get you put on a watch list), you can pose for a photoshoot while holding a bloody effigy which resembles your President's severed head, you just can't make a threat to kill him yourself or directly attempt to incite others to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY

>intent to commit a crime is illegal.
Its not that the speech is illegal, its that you are indicating an intent to commit a crime.

UK however, you can call muslims scum of the earth and be arrested for it. There is a MASSIVE difference.

Meming this

Are you triggered by our opinions, snowflake?

I'd kill you but you'll just end up doing it for us anyways.

kek

>offensive opinions are banned
Britain had the wrong idea trying to put Judge Dredd in America.

They can't do anything if you're an american tweeting right?I kinda want to screw with them.

thought police

>They can't do anything if you're an american tweeting right?I kinda want to screw with them.
No they can't but remember, expressing intent to commit a crime is still illegal

Change metropolitan police to metropolitan thought police.

>Dear Diary
>Today after a shitskin ran over my wife and stabbed her daughter, I called him wanker
>I'd say it was double-plus good

Wasn't go to express that I wanted to commit a crime.Just wanted to call them pussies and what not.

Have another

Women study/ critical whiteness professors in government advising positions.

They aren't police, they are cowards.

I guarantee you not a single Mudslim singing for the death of the west civilisation will ever get caught for that shit, But get ready for white men in their early 20's getting jail time for making a fat pink haired retard cry by telling them to eat less.

Someone tell met police to kill themselves please. Also, call them cunts.

when was the last time you saw a muslim arrested for hate speech?
wonder why

WTF Britain
This shit is some Sweden tier cuckery ...

Im curious how many bongs laugh now at david icke

You are full of shit since it is completely legal to wish death on the president if you do not resort to outright death threats.

If you say you will kill the president the FBI will arrest you but if you say i hope someone kills the president or i hope the president dies in office then no one gives a shit about it.

In the UK saying i hope someone goes and kills Muslims is a crime or supporting the killer of Muslims is a crime.

can someone spam allahu ackbar?

Thoth police, coming through

>Thoth

If you mix shill memes into your new psyops, they're easy to recognise.

I mean, don't stop, but I wouldn't be making fun of you like this, at this point, if you all weren't unironically incapable of self-correction

I guess that explains the life trajectory

What if it's my opinion that mudslimes are subhuman and don't belong in Europe.

he predicted it all

I'm so glad our governemt protects speech.

>Is the UK just a 1984-tier government now?
not quite yet but give it a few...

God let's make these bigoted biased idiots suffer

Send that to them for the sake of all of use

>flag

We might not have free speech but at least we're not 50% brown and 50% mutt.

Do you intend to travel to the UK or transit through London at any point in your life?

The aussies decided we're 48% today, pay attention user

Wut

Lel and how long with that last? Less than a decade?

Brandenberg v. ohio you dumb fucking shill.

>there is a difference between opinion and abuse

There literally isn't though, it's entirely subjective depending on how you choose to define what constitutes "abuse".

That's because they don't get jailed for it, just investigated. Investigations can be as small as searching through the person's public social media history and writing up a report on the level of the threat (ends there if low) or escalating to a larger investigation if it seems serious. Kathy Griffin was clearly royally screwed due to the SS investigation into her otherwise so many employers and associates would not have dropped her like that. Someone asked the other day if that kind of SS investigation puts you on a no-fly list, and the answer from a former SS agent I asked was no.

It's 'abuse' to say perhaps the ethnic British nations have a right to EXIST as a majority in their own homeland.

unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/

So are you pal. At least our judges don't ban us from talking about shit like this:
wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/

Yes, because people like Kathy Griffin and Madonna are currently in prison.

Because saying 'muslims need to leave' isn't comparable to saying 'I am going to go and murder president trump'. Besides, Madonna did something comparable at the women's march, but she got away with it.

There's always limits to free speech, but when twitter comments saying "Muslims are cunts" is in jailable, finable violation of those limits, you're pretty cucked, son.

s

The law against threatening the president and presidential candidates and former presidents is basically "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". However, simply stating a threat "I wish the president dead, and I am going to kill him," is unlikely to lead to an arrest. It will lead to a SS investigation, and they will evaluate the level of threat, figure out if you're actually planning something or just a retard, then drop it or press charges depending on the outcome. If simply saying, "death to the president," without any other actions were considered violations of that law by SS, then many of our people would be in jail.

Don't forget
ISLAM IS PEACE
ISLAM IS PEACE
ISLAM IS PEACE

What if I said something like "I think it would be good is muslims were driven from their homes into the sea with sticks", I mean that's really just an opinion, it's not like I'm saying I'm going to drive muslims into the sea with a stick. I just have the opinion that it would be a good thing if someone did that.

Define abusive speech. I mean a precise definition suitable for wholesale application in prosecution.

Threat
>‘any communication containing any threat . . . to injure the person of another.’

18 USC 875(c)

Just in case you ask.

US
>media blackouts pertaining only to the specific facts of a case
UK
>the mere existence of a case can be withheld, even from other security agencies.

Yeah man, just as bad.

This needs to be spread.

Thats entirely different. You could say that he is a nigger or a faggot or whatever else, but its retarded to think that people can make threats like that towards him and get away with it. The main difference between the U.S. and the U.K. right now is that we can call islam cancer and call people retards without getting fucking arrested for it.

Britain's goverment has gotten so fucking retarded that they think that only negativity or insults online at all = harassment/abuse

Judges didn't ban anything you dumb faggot.

(((THEY))) colluded and made a conspiracy, but they haven't cucked us so much as for it to be illegal yet. Unlike in britbong territory, where Orwell would have had to write new chapters to capture how cucked you all are. Even the proles are monitored and screwed with now.

I want all muslims to 死

> only
any

UK will be like north Korean or irac save us American give us guns and drugs

You know, I used to think the idea of "white genocide" as a conspiracy was silly, but I'm starting to believe it.

I mean, what does the government do?

They import millions of hostiles foreigners, a lot of them jihadists, most of them being at best neutral, at usually hostile to the native population. Then they give them welfare, give them affirmative action, put them in positions of power, protect them with "hate speech laws", brainwash the population to think they're all great and scientists, engineers, doctors (when exactly 0.1% of them probably fall into that category), they go really soft on them, and let them go. And movements like BLM certainly don't help by putting even more pressure on cops not to do anything.

Then if any white people try to offer any resistance to this replacement, terrorism and violence, they're put in prison, fired, fined, character assassinated, targeted by the police, what they say is branded "hate speech" and "Nazism". And cops are more concerned about offensive Facebook posts and any opposition to this than the terrorists and the criminal invaders.

Rotherham police tried to disprove victims
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11062452/Rotherham-child-sex-scandal-watchdog-says-police-tried-to-disprove-victims.html

UK police arrested parents trying to stop their children being raped
frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-to-stop-muslims-from-raping-their-children/

What is this all leading up to?

And that's just the government and police, that doesn't even get into school indoctrination, media bias, PC culture, the Kalergi plan...

>Free speech: opinion
I believe niggers should be deported, that is my opinion. How progressive am I?

nah that can't be real

Template

if Sup Forums can't help uk nobody can

Wow!

If there are any anons who haven't seen or read 1984, you're about to be living in it.

>Is the UK just a 1984-tier government now?
>Now
where have you been?
it's happening in your country too, you just haven't stopped mocking us to see it yet.

>threatened a 7-year-old child with deportation
I like her.

"Hate Speech isn't Free Speech"

"Being tolerant means being intolerant of intolerance"

"The truth is "fake news""

"Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of that speech (the consequence being us putting you in gulags for exercising your freedom of speech)"

Sounds about right. Sweden is even worse than the UK though in terms of Orwellian progression.

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/03/14/German-minister-wants-to-fine-Facebook-Twitter-up-to-53M-for-fake-news/4471489506369/?spt=su
>Germany wants to fine Facebook, Twitter up to $53M for "fake news"

reuters.com/article/us-eu-hatespeech-socialmedia-idUSKBN18J25C
>EU states approve plans to make social media firms tackle "hate speech"

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html
>Swedish school bans the Swedish flag (but doesn't ban the ISIS flag)

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.122/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration.html#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=549dce1f4f07bed1&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
>Sweden passes law to criminalize any criticism of immigration

countercollective.news/int/sweden-targets-intellectual-enemies-with-hate-list-register
>Sweden targets intellectual enemies with “hate list” register (including gaming personalities PewDiePie and JonTron)

>twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/872468652586651648

those tweet replies

the british have a small hope left it looks like

How mixed with Taino are you?

may says

but still wants some of your human rights kek

You don't realize how much freedom of speech we have.
I can say,
>all niggers must be murdered as soon as possible, and as inhumanely as possible.
And that is perfectly legal unless I give a DIRECT THREAT to a SPECIFIC PERSON.

scum

#PolicingOurStreetsNotPolicingOurTweets

Friendly Reminder that USA is basically the only flag here that doesn't have hate speech laws. All you yurofags technically could be arrested for being on here.

Btw, if you insult me, I will consider it hate speech, and I could legally get you arrested for that too.
Remember, yurocucks, I can say whatever I want, but you have to be nice for big daddy. :)

vote may

OH SHIT SUDDENLY BLOCKING FREE SPEECH IS FASCISM AGAIN??? I THOUGHT FASCISM MEANT PEOPLE WHO LIKED FREE SPEECH TOO MUCH NOW