Fake Percocet Kills 2, Sickens Hundreds in Georgia

Does Sup Forums not think that anyone can get addicted to drugs, rich or poor, dumb or smart?

kare11.com/news/wave-of-overdoses-in-central-ga-kills-4-leaves-dozens-hospitalized/446469746

Dozens in Central Georgia have been hospitalized in the last two days from pill overdoses.

A release from the Department of Public Health says they’ve become aware of a potentially lethal substance in street drugs throughout the region.

Overdoses have been reported in Centerville, Perry, Macon, and Warner Robins, but the drugs may also be sold in other parts of the state.

Patients reported purchasing yellow pills believed to be Percocet.

According to a press release from the Bibb County Sheriff's Office, the counterfeit pills have the numbers 10/325 on one side and the word PERCOCET in all capital letters on the opposite side.

On the counterfeit pills, the word PERCOCET is not stamped as deep as the manufacturer typically does on their pills.

The substance in the pills has not yet been identified, but it’s requiring massive amounts of Narcan to counteract the effects.

"This is very unusual for Middle Georgia. We've never seen this number of overdoses in such a short time like this," said Hendry.

UPDATE (1:05 p.m.) Bibb County coroner Leon Jones has identified the two people who died due to pill overdoses.

He said Gregory Mitchell, age 52, of Macon died Tuesday morning. His autopsy is scheduled for Wednesday.

Amirrah Gillens, age 36, died Sunday. Her autopsy is scheduled for Wednesday as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8
youtu.be/FHkMT1Vxi5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

You'd have to be a retard to get addicted to this shit these days. The only people who have an excuse are those with chronic pain who got hooked for the relief. I genuinely feel bad for these people. It's a terrible situation. All the more reason to LEGALIZE WEED.

Good. Should mass produce poisoned versions and release them all on the same day
>Drug users die
>No one who doesn't do drugs dares to start for fear of death
Just wish the drugs would kill the drug dealers too.

Why not just regulate the dose and ingredients so nobody dies at all?

Hey my home town asked up on Sup Forums, kewl, HOWEVER, heroin/opiods are fucking terrible in central ga. Had three friends die in the last five years, several more acquaintances, and many more iive heard of. Its an epidemic.

good, im glad that happened. Now kids / people will be more weary of taking drugs that are hazardous to society and their lives.

and if not.. then let what ever happens happen. No sympathy from me.

I don't understand why you wouldn't want less people dead?

>requiring massive amounts of Narcan to counteract the effects.

chinese carfentanyl

>Now kids / people will be more weary of taking drugs that are hazardous to society and their lives.

probably they will take more because of this

too many mother fuckers

This is the Apocalypse.

They are regulated dumbass
The pills are some fake shit from china or mexishit, probably full of horse tranqs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8

OUr problem is not that white populations are declining, it's that the others are exploding; we have too many extra niggers, arabs and asians. We need less people overall, the narrative is skewed.

>skewed
>jewed

Time to blow up Mexico City.

Yeah but it would be simple to regulate the dose if you decriminalized the possession of the substance. The issue here is the dosage and content not being regulated, not drug use. Plenty of people use opiates without dying. The issue is people have to pay a ton to the medical industry and big pharma to get the "legal" version and when people cannot afford that, this happens.

>yfw the pills are from China

Blow up Beijing, before it blows up on it's own.

Unlikely, the carfentanyl probably came bulk from China and was pressed domestically.

You do realize that suicide and overdose deaths are killing a crazy number of white people yes? Granted people that pull that shit aren't generally the ones you want reproducing but they can turn their lives around. Applauding their deaths is just white people applauding white genocide.

It was El Chapo.

>doesnt type pill number into google before consuming to verify what it is
>thinks percs are yellow
>dies

>Does Sup Forums not think that anyone can get addicted to drugs, rich or poor, dumb or smart?

Absolutely. I go to a big prestigious university and I know a bunch of well-off white people who are into opiates. The only difference between them and the dirty junkies on the street is that they can afford to cover their habit longer.

probably, but the fact that someone is trying to sell that as oxy is crazy. That's like selling heroin as advil.

Thing is, the guys probably wouldn't have overdosed if they had only taken one or two, instead of railing a pile of them to get their usual fix.

This wouldn't have happened if poppies were legal. It's natural, it's a plant.

A lot of people who abuse prescription painkillers are just normies that like to get high every once in awhile and have never seen a hard drug in their entire life. If you have to take six or more of these to get high normally, and some nigger sells you fake pills filled with fentanyl, you are pretty much guaranteed to have an overdose.

that's why it's crazy, junkies aren't buying one pill to get high.
It turns you into and opiate addict though

those pills are kinda badly pressed, you'd have to be a mong to think those are real percs

You really think weed is going to be an effective alternative to opioid painkillers? Are you retarded?

>More regulation
Reeeeeee

Free market let's them chose their dealers. Decriminalize the substance sure, but fuck the idiots who buy bootleg drugs from jamal.

The price for the correct drug won't change much if it was ok for recreational use

This. While I did dabble in opiates some, my go-to was amphetamines. I'd like to consider myself a relatively successful person, but I got sucked in quickly. Long story short, I'm now 2+ years clean, but it hasn't been easy. This effects people from all walks of life.

natural selection, no sympathy

affects, even

Then we'll have to legalize coca plants to get them onto something else.

I think the rich are more prone to drug abuse. They worry so much about becoming poorfags it's too much for them. Also, the stress that is brought on by the maid needing a day off or their nanny wants to have a weekend off. Choosing spas, hiring pool boys, all night parties, dressing for charity galas, and choosing the perfect pair of shoes.

Being rich is very very very stressful.

>Does Sup Forums not think that anyone can get addicted to drugs, rich or poor, dumb or smart?

i know, stupid Sup Forums needs to be educated

Are you a Jew?

It was Georgia. Probably some desperate ass pill biillies.

>druggies die
its natural selection

I mean that it would be easier for those not involved in the pharmaceutical industry to standardize the dose they sell on their own without interference from police; I am not calling for more oversight from TLA.

There's a lot of anecdotal information that says it is. Weed is analgesic.

I don't have any sympathy for druggies. I dropped the pharmaceutical jew after anti-psychotics my parents made me take when I was a kid gave me sleep paralysis. I didn't even take the painkillers they gave me when I had my wisdom teeth removed.

>Muh degenerates be white!
>Muh whites need live!
>Pleaze no hate white!

what the fuck, are you guys listening to yourselves? You go on and on about how degenerates and liberals need to be expunged and as soon as some one says thats a good thing you all backtrack because they "might" be white people.

Degenerates are the death of a society, no matter the race. If you act like a nigger as a white person then you might as well be one. If you act like a normal civilized human being and you're black, then I'll treat you the same.

You guys dont have the right to backtrack on this type of shit, and if you do, then too bad because you know deep down inside that im right.

If its not coming from a reputable source in the pharmaceutical industry, then you're just back to the base problem

Jamal is still going to cut the drug with Ray poison to save costs when he makes it in his bath tub. There's a difference between opiates and designer drugs.

Not if they can have competition from an established source that isn't confined to a clandestine market.

Yuh percocet Molly percocet percocet Molly percocet (big furnace) percocet Molly percocet (big furnace).

Future is leading kids to hell. Listen to this and tell me he's not saying "big furnace". And in the beginning of the song he is pledging to Satan. "I promise I swear I swear, there I admit it." youtu.be/FHkMT1Vxi5I

>inb4 nigger

Also "Rick James 33 chains (33)".
Highest level of Freemasonry

Who's there competition if not the pharmaceutical industry? The established source is the pharmaceutical industry. Any new startup to make recreational drugs falls into that category. It would then be effected by the regulation in that industry and jack the prices up because of it. You are modeling the current system. Decriminalizing the substance is not going to effect the price of the substance without changes to the pharmaceutical industry

Good riddance.

What changes do you propose?

yes you absolute fucking idiot.

Yea central georgian here. Rich white highschool kids get on opoids like no other.
Their whole life is fed to them on a silver platter, then they wind up going to jail.

Honestly it's hard to say. There needs to be some regulation to ensure the safe drugs are being put out, but things like tobacco and vapor shops needing cra approval to be sold are ridiculous.

A lot depends if it can be made cheaply and safely if there is less regulation. salaries for the company, the cost of the materials, manufacturing process, etc. All that being subsidized by insurance and the government could be way it's "cheap" to the end user, but would be a couple 1000 a pill of sold for a profit for recreational use

Medical industry is fucked if you look at it

Elephant tranquilizer, no joke.

If it were carfentanyl there would be many more dead. This is like reefer-madness-tier alarmism. Wait until we actually know what was in there before judging.

im sure its fentanyl or one of its analogs

could be a lot of things:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700