Mfw Jews have so much money and their country looks like piece of crap

>mfw Jews have so much money and their country looks like piece of crap

>mfw Norway have so much money and the country looks like piece of crap

Are those the fresh chunks of Palestine ?

It fucking does, roads look like ass

>mfw not enough money but still even out ghetto's look alright.

more to ramle and join an uzbeki heroin biz

so...Sup Forums BTFO?

I thought Jews were supposed to have higher IQ averages than others.

Then again, I also heard that they're generally not as smart as they seem to be and only get ahead by keeping others down and not by their own ability.

WTF is wrong with Soros and other rich jews in the west? Why don't they give money to their own people in Israel rather then blow it on tiny countries like Albania, FYROM and Serbia? If you were a multi-billionaire wouldn't you want your people to remember you by? Maybe build something nice like libraries and universities or some huge national park? Why are kikes so soulless?

I spotted 3 darkies in this photo
Don't tell me Israel is blacked

Depends on which Jews. Ashkenazi are extremely smart, but incidentally their genetic lineage is probably traced to Khazars, a Turkic tribe. Sephardim, on the other hand, are nothing spectacular for example.

It's a facade, fucking jews. Always lying.

Eh, it's a little of both. Listen to a good Jewish comedian talk, they have great verbal dexterity and quick wit and a great sense of irony. But they're also incredibly narcissistic and heady and impractical

Thats the section that was taken from the islums...

Because they are globalist.
The Wandering Jew hasn't loyalty for anyone but himself.

Israel
>> The Jewish back up plan
>When shit goes down they have their own country to go back too
50-100 years there will be a sharp influx in renovations there
>I guarantee it

explain pic pls

What's common to all of these is that everyone of these places is a welfare heavy places. These are Israel's equivalent of Detroit.

looks like a screenshot of Battlefield 3 with that lense flare