Turn on CNN

Comey opening statement leaked

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2017/06/07/trump-to-comey-i-need-loyalty-i-expect-loyalty-according-to-prepared-remarks-from-the-former-fbi-directors-testimony-for-thursday/
youtube.com/watch?v=B3H12SlMyKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rGGMvxfWN_I
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/i-expect-loyalty-trump-told-comey-according-to-written-testimony/2017/06/07/46413298-4bab-11e7-a186-60c031eab644_story.html
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/comey-testimony-refute-trump-russian-investigation/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post a link faggot

>I need loyalty
Hahahahahahahahaha

yea sage until you stop being a faggot op

washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2017/06/07/trump-to-comey-i-need-loyalty-i-expect-loyalty-according-to-prepared-remarks-from-the-former-fbi-directors-testimony-for-thursday/

and?

youtube.com/watch?v=B3H12SlMyKQ

Could somebody explain to me what's wrong with a President demanding loyalty from his subjects?

Fucking skinhead

Because its America not Turkey

Because his administration was under investigations

can confirm, just watched brooke baldwin (the hottest news anchor on tv imo) read out part of his statement live

>demanding loyalty from his subjects?
>his subjects
>subjects
He's a president, not a fucking king you retard.

foucking ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=rGGMvxfWN_I

Here's a Fox link go away with that CNN shit

He is the emperor you swine!

learn english shill

Wew it's fucking nothing! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump thought he could run the government like a mob boss

He can you expect loyalty from a cop investigating the people you hired?

leafposting 101
retard

Hahahahaha holy shit Trump is so autistic
>I demand loyalty in a bureaucracy

And he is. Quite well I might add

Hey, did you guys know that Bill Clinton is a rapist and possibly even a pedophile?

BUT DRUMP IS FINISHED!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T HAVE TWO SCOOOOOOPS

>demanding loyalty
a faggot demands
a leader earns it

>doesn't understand that America is a republic
>hurr you called out my retardation so ill spout buzzwords to save face
sad

your country is painfully gay and irrelevant
see:

>CNN Caster: It's all off the cusp conversations and not anything particularly incriminating

JUST

>Be under investigation
>Tell the investigator that you expect loyalty from him
>While he's investigating your administration
>And you're his boss

How is this not a problem user?

Clearly you don't understand what being subject to something means, fucking idiot.

Back to r.eddit, liberal retard.

I ask a question and immediately all the mongs come out of the woodwork to derail and talk shit.

He deserves a third scoop

>When the door by the grandfather clock closed, and we were alone, the President began by saying, “I want to talk about Mike Flynn.” Flynn had resigned the previous day. The President began by saying Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong in speaking with the Russians, but he had to let him go because he had misled the Vice President. He added that he had other concerns about Flynn, which he did not then specify.
>The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President.
>He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” I replied only that “he is a good guy.” (In fact, I had a positive experience dealing with Mike Flynn when he was a colleague as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency at the beginning of my term at FBI.) I did not say I would “let this go.”
>I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign. I could be wrong, but I took him to be focusing on what had just happened with Flynn’s departure and the controversy around his account of his phone calls. Regardless, it was very concerning, given the FBI’s role as an independent investigative agency.

Shill-stravaganza

Leaked by Russia confirmed.

you used "his subjects"

the definition of a subject that belongs to someone is someone under the dominion of a monarch,

you are retarded, don't post

>implying CNN didn't make it up on the spot
surely this time...

>unironically liking fox

>I ask a question and immediately all the mongs come out
are you saying that you "dindu nuffin?"

read this again:

desu absolutely nothing wrong, a bunch of ass blasted shills in here.

If I was boss I'd expect complete loyalty from my subjects.

>CNN

Hahahah. What a fag

BECAUSE HE'S A WHITE FUCKING MALE

>defending CNN

>My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this
was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part,
an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship.
>That concerned me greatly, given the FBI’s traditionally independent status in the
executive branch.

>I replied that I loved my work and intended to stay and serve out my tenyear
term as Director. And then, because the set-up made me uneasy, I added that
I was not “reliable” in the way politicians use that word, but he could always count
on me to tell him the truth. I added that I was not on anybody’s side politically
and could not be counted on in the traditional political sense, a stance I said was in
his best interest as the President.
>A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”

This is interesting - notice how Comey goes from being asked about his job to immediately saying he's not "reliable" in the sense that politicians use that word.

Trump has tapes of this conversation, which he undoubtedly looked over before he fired comey. It would be interesting to see how this conversation really happened.

He was being sarcastic you dumbass leaf.

>Hey Subordinate, you want to MAGA?
Yes Massa
>Swear loyalty to me and you can ride on my back as I fly through the air.
Ok King Trump

I don't see what the big deal is...

Because a president doesnt have subjects you retard.

hahahahahahahaha!

Trump is such a cuck

>I felt compelled to document my first conversation with the President-Elect
in a memo. To ensure accuracy, I began to type it on a laptop in an FBI vehicle
outside Trump Tower the moment I walked out of the meeting. Creating written
records immediately after one-on-one conversations with Mr. Trump was my
practice from that point forward. This had not been my practice in the past. I
spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) –
once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly,
for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I
memorialize the discussions. I can recall nine one-on-one conversations with
President Trump in four months – three in person and six on the phone.

>CNN

Probably staged fake news.

trump is a goddamn selfish retard

It also confirms that Comey indeed told Trump 3 times that he wasn't under investigation.

>Comey said that once before Trump’s inauguration, and again at the January dinner, he assured the president that he was not personally under investigation. He also told the president later on that he had shared that information with congressional leaders.

>In essence, Comey’s written testimony confirms a key claim that Trump has made — that three times, Comey told the president he was not under investigation.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/i-expect-loyalty-trump-told-comey-according-to-written-testimony/2017/06/07/46413298-4bab-11e7-a186-60c031eab644_story.html

take the ultimate red pill tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>t. brooke baldwin

im sorry the_donald is gone

dear CNN,

go back to Brooke reading the memo in her sexy voice.

Because we chose President George, not King George.

We swear an oath first and foremost to the U.S. Constitution.

> A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the
awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The
conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our
dinner.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Except he's not under investigation you fucking retard and Comey confirms it in this statement.

>That was the last time I spoke with President Trump as a friend

Trump standing in the light, Comey standing i the dark.

This is deep.

> Oh look it's a big nothing Burger
That's it? That's all the fuss the left has been crying about ?

expecting loyalty from his employees! what the hell! HE IS LITERALLY HITLER

They really thought they could stump the trump, huh?

trump is a fucking idiot

is this the end of le drumpfle?

>what's wrong with a President demanding loyalty from his subjects?

>demanding loyalty
>from his subjects

Gee I don't know. What the fuck do you think?

>Turn on CNN
KYS

Seriously, how many people in Comeys circle are leaking shit like his opening statement? Next thing you will hear is the Comey hating Hillary supporters leaking how often he masturbates.

Ahh je just felt compelled to document his every interaction with him. Just...compelled.

Sounds like an employee trying to build a lawsuit against his employer.

This looks the worst so far.

It wasn't leaked dipshit. It was released by the Committee.

And if you actually read the release, there is nothing new released and pretty much ends the Russian conspiracy theory (for now)

And no one cares about CNN's point of view.

How is getting voted into office by the people of this country not earning it?
That qualifies him above all others for the position, a title earned.

Bill Clinton is a rapist! Infowars.com!

So just to reiterate:

Comey testimony rundown:
>Told Trump about dossier personally and
>Unprompted told President-elect he wasnt under investigation
>Promised Trump loyalty and reiterated again the now President wasnt under investigation at private dinner
>Rejected Trump's suggestion to do more investigating (of the dossier)
>Agreed with the President that Flynn was a good guy after already clearing Flynn's conduct in calls made with Russia Ambassador
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
>Never told anyone working on investigation about President's comments
>Admits everything he says about conversations with President is unproveable

This guy writes like a larper. Total national embarrassment

fuck off CNN

Yes. This has no legal recourse. There us no obstruction just as is there is no Trump Investigation.

Game over liberals.

There is loyalty and loyalty.

"Loyalty" in the sense of him not creating problems gratuitously, for political reason - while Trump respects the law.

And "loyalty" in the sense of personal loyalty even against the law.

HAHAHA the best part it's nothing "worst" about this. It's not bad at all.

Of course Trump "hoped" that Flynn would be cleared. Isn't that obvious even without Trump saying the words?
It's literally nothing. The word "hope" takes care of everything.

Good rundown. That sums up the "scandal". Big pile of nothing. Flynn was already dealt with, and shown to be blameless for any illegal activity.

Done deal. Over.

>They really thought they could stump the trump, huh?
Yes

cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/comey-testimony-refute-trump-russian-investigation/

CNN cemented as fake news

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.

Comey is misreprensenting facts majorly in that section. At the time of their dinner, Flynn was already fired for lying to VP and the FBI had cleared his interactions with Kislyak.

New allegations against Flynn were weeks or months from hapening related to Turkey and RT appearances. Comey is intentionally ignoring the factual time line of Flynn in his statement

Again. Not obstruction. Keep dreaming liberal faggots

respect and loyalty don't work that way and when you actually step on your dick and "demand" it then you have insured that you will never get it

>The administration does not extend to the man

K user

Yep, Comey is clearly misrepresenting the timeline of events involving Flynn as explained here

how stupid is drumpf to be so obsessed with this pissgate thing?
is trump actually retarded enough to watch cnn and read like huffington post comments
i am disapointed in this

>(((leaked)))

Meant for you user
Absolute nothing, Comey clears Trump and proves himself to be an embarrassing writer. Who would ever give him a book deal after that? That's fucking 9th grade level fan fiction

>Turn on CNN
literally kill yourself.

IKR

interesting.

>Off the cuff conversation.

>I hope you can let this go.

Not you "must" let this go or even "you will" let this go but I hope you "can" let this go meaning even though this whole investigation is bullshit sewn by the dems out of whole cloth from tooth fairy panties I am trying to see what's up on it and protect a decent guy caught in the crossfire who is not even myself, Donald Trump.

OMG IMBEACH GOBSTRUSHUN REEEEEE

Fucking retarded and I hope the dems never recover from spending every last dime of their credibility in 2016 so we can move the country forward without their corrupt rotting corpse of a political wake leaking fetid swampwater from every joint in the political apparatus.

I will never forget emails confirming the hiring of Jessica Valenti to character assassinate Bernie as "anti-woman" for instance.

FBI Director is an executive appointment.

know your enemy
sun tzu

>He said he would do that and added, “Because I have been very loyal to
you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he
meant by “that thing.”

WHAT IS THAT THING

Piss gate was only a part of it. There was a lot more damaging stuff in it. Some of which was criminal (piss gate wasn't)