Why doesn't the USA choose Iran as their regional ally in the middle east instead of Saudi Arabia who are literal...

Why doesn't the USA choose Iran as their regional ally in the middle east instead of Saudi Arabia who are literal terrorist sandniggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OIL

>Satan spawn the caco demon

1) legacy of the embassy hostage crisis

2) Irans proxies in hezbollah have killed American troops

Still salty about 1979 and hostage crisis

Also Israel vs Hezbollah

>america is okay with Iran
>saudis go full frantic mode
>iran wants to burn Sunnis
>saudi buys 100+ billion worth of antiquated/useless ammunition

Later....

>America warns Saudi of imminent Iran invasion
>Shush Ali.... Look! Qatar!
>blindly Saudi severs ties with their cousin qataris
>adversarial retarded gulf
>Qatar GDP falls as the airspace restrictions arise, UAE/Bahrain go tyrannical about airspace treaties
>Qatar is not Irans ally as they also now share an oil well
>war in Middle East
>Netanyahu is masturbating
>Americans burp "oy vey" in full vacuous mode as the eternal Jew taps on their shoulder

Because the US is just a jewish puppet state no matter who is president or how deep Americans delusions go. It's why I've never bother voting (n the fake (s)elections)

I usually cringe when some blupilled normie blames everything on muh oil but this is literally true.

Half the population of Iran is under 30 and they're for the most part secular and pro-West. We should be reaching out to them instead of the piece of shit Saudis.

I agree.

Watch Argo.

R A R E
A
R
E

Had the kidnappers been sunni Arabs you would have seen 400+ decapitations. Persians are smart, perhaps smarter than Jews. They avoid direct fighting so that they can hide their true power level.

>We should be reaching out to them instead of the piece of shit Saudis
This.

Israel is opposed to them and USA is an israeli vassal state

It would take years or even decades to repair relationship with Iran as they clearly hate US.

With a good reason.

iran starts to sell oil in different currencies than $

Because Israeli lobbyist control the US.

But yes being friend with Iran would be better then being "allies" with people who literally fund ISIS

Didn't Iraq wanted to sell their oil in Euro?

Iran fucked with an embassy. That is a HUGE nono. They still require their punishment.

Implying Iran isnt full of Terrorist Sandniggers also

yeah

This.

Still

> Saudi Arabia does all the terrorism
Is an accurate meme to say the least and dwarfs Iran's transgressions. The question remains

Which leaves this to be the only sound answer thus far

How about world war 3 shia vs sunni and we sell weapons to both?

>Implying Iran isnt full of Terrorist Sandniggers also

>implying it still isn't much better than Saudi Arabia

because iran is part of the invasion list

petrodollars

We were friends with Iran when they were civilized brown people who wore western suits and miniskirts instead 12th century wizard robes.

And then you overthrew the government, allowing it to become islamic.

>why?
JEWS

Iran doesn't have a Rothschild central bank. Fixing this is more important than peace and safety don't you think goyim?

>hezbollah proxies have killed American troops
Maybe those troops should stop being meat shields for Israel?

All part of the plan

No such thing as USA, only israel puppet, israel hates iran , so does puppet

Arabs are weak ass nigger tier pieces of shit; Iran on the other hand still has some sense of nationalistic dignity.

I agree to be honest. Shiites make up 10% of Muslims, so I'd rather support them against the Sunni majority.

Fake facts are always fake but real Jew is always you.

We should. But that won't happen because of the shit going on behind the scene.
Both Saudi and Qatar are the reasons the rapid Islamic growth in Europe is taking place.

USA is israel puppet , israel hates Iran so does the puppet

The satanic demon rat pests of the desert, the disgusting subhuman anthropomorphic bipedal rats, colloquially known as "jews" are the reason, desu.

khomeini was chilling in France up until the revolution. Radical Islamic governments benefit the Israelis in the short term. It serves as a pretext for jewmurica to destabilize the middle east

Hezbollah didn't exist at the time...and the place was rife with Sunni wahhabist maniacs....it's another Jew lie.

Being 10% means they are the niggers of the Muslim world, why do you support nigger minorities?

Israelis have a hard on for Iran because Iran knew them before they were stars thus knowing about the Jews fantastically deluded mythology of origin.

As an Iranian, this couldn't be more true.

The government is still corrupted no less, but the people hate it there anyway.

It's a shame though, that they kicked our Shah out. He was way better than fucking Khomeini. If the Shah was still in power Iran would be a very different place, I'd probably wouldn't even be living here, as a leaf.

:)

One thing is for sure, if war happens and Saudi are winning against Iran.
I would probably travel there to fight beside Iran.

Just imagine if Saudi arabia grabs full control of Iran. Hence creating a sunni powerhouse in the middle east.
FUCK that, the world would be screwed if that happened.

Because the world is gay as shit and all sorts of retarded

Kek

Siding with the Aryans?

>Iran 2000% alpha:

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei described the twin terrorist attacks in Tehran as insignificant moves, saying that such incidents prove the country's strategy of resistance and war on terrorism was well-thought and insightful.
"The Iranian nation is moving ahead and the fumbling with firecrackers performed today will leave no impact on people's willpower," Ayatollah Khamenei said at a meeting with a group of students and representatives from the university student associations from across the nation here in Tehran on Wednesday evening.

Do younger Iranians who hate their own government also want to destroy Israel?

Because jews.

Also this
How else is the eternal Aryan supposed to kept in check / wiped from existence

Not 100% sure about the people, but definitely the government.

1) Israel (main reason)
2) Oil (Saudi and allies have more)
3) Path dependency

It's not about choosing Iran, it's whether or not Iran will ever play ball.

The US overthrew their democratically elected leader and installed the shah. IN revenge they revolted and put it in a Supreme theocratic leader. US then indirectly supported Iraq in the war with Iran (which included the use of chemical weapons).

Relations are fucked forever.

They probably have mixed feelings. Or they just don't care at all.

Iran has been the enemy of the West since ancient times, don't fall for their tricks

Trips of truth, but maybe wait a few years, considering their government is literally a bunch of old conservative Muslim men.

I know the government does which is why they'll never get along with the US. I'm just genuinely curious about the younger Iranians who from what I've experienced tend to be at odds with the older Revolution generation.

Uncommon at most. Lurk more.

You do know the Shah appointed Mossadegh prime minister right? And you do know Mossadegh exiled the Shah's sister from the country and tried to take control of the army in a rigged vote to dissolve parliament where the yes vote got 99% of the vote like Saddam?

There is so much bullshit and misinformation about the Iranian coup, the Shah wasn't a saint but neither was Mossadegh.

>1 off

Iranians share our Aryna blood, hate jews and their version of islam doesn't seem to promote terrorism nor an invasion of Europe trough migration.

israel would punish them

make no mistakes, friendo, we will not be happy until the entire area is glassed, including israel

They don't have a different version of Islam from others. They just don't heavily practice the faith. In fact, most of them usually convert when they move to other countries.

How so?

If any of you are unfamiliar with the Iran-Iraq war, you owe it to yourself to read up on it. Arabs are fucking crazy when they go to war. Ballistic missile launches, trench warfare, bayonet charges and shit. It went on for a decade and they each spent hundreds of billions of dollars and a few hundred thousand lives and it basically ended in a stalemate.

What is this pro-iran bullshit thread
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America
They are as anti-west as anyone can get

>2) Irans proxies in hezbollah have killed American troops

When mentioning the Pedophile State of Israel, you MUST mention Dumb Fuck Burgers who worship kikes, mutilate their dicks in the name of kikes and worst of all - ENABLE kikes to do these kinds of things.

No retarded dumb fuck burger goy slaves - no rat kike land.

JEWS

go back to r/the_shabbos. Sup Forums is iran and syria sympathetic, Muhammad

Anti-USA is not synonymous with anti-west.

both sides are terrorist sand niggers desu

Saudis decided to accept Israel for political gain (smart)
Iran chimped out and said all of the Middle East should be muslim (stupid)
And thus the battle lines were drawn.

I don't get why Europeans love Iran so much. I know there is a lot of pro-Iran propaganda circulating but they are not secular or friendly despite the memes. Their women are ninjas and they un-ironically want everything to Islamic.

Sad day when a country makes Saudi Arabia look tolerant, but thats exactly where Iran is at.

We wouldn't be punished, we just have no reason to support Iran/islam.

Its not a bad thing for a tiny state to serve as a containment zone for jews. Muslims have enough territory as it is.

>Iran shares our blood
this is that propaganda I was talking about. Only a retard believes that.

Turkey and Israel share more European blood than anyone else in the region, desu. But they dont like honesty.

IRAN IS GETTING BUTTFUCKED

SAUDI ARE GOING TO REGIME CHANGE IRAN-FRIENDLY QATAR, ALL NEIGHBOR STATES IN THE REGION JUST BLACKLISTED QATAR WITH SAUDI'S LEAD

MAGICALLY TWO ISIS ATTACKS IN IRAN TODAY AFTER THE QATAR THING

TRUMP IS GIVING THE SAUDIS THE GREEN LIGHT FOR AN IRAN OFFENSIVE, ITS HAPPENING GG IRAN LMAO

I have been putting that out there for a while. For the most part I think 40 years of negative propaganda has sunk in with the public. We in the west could also ally with Russia, but the same applys. On the Ukraine thing it was part of Russia before WW1 and we want to fight this battle now makes no sense!

Saudis have oil, Iran is anti-Israel, which christian conservatives refuse to stop sucking dick for because le jesus meme

Iranians are poorfags with a superiority complex, the opposite of Saudis. They're not as easy to exploit and our current "allies" in the ME.

Iran has a fuckton of oil as well.

Listen I'm in favor of Iran and the Iranian people too but the time they went theocratic just shows me that they are in no way different to other muzzie countries and have no sympathies to the western way of life.

After the west toppled their democratic government you stupid fuck. It's exactly like China. We were bros until we decided we didn't like who they put in charge and fucked it up.

It still bothers me we could have been best bros with china but we sided with Japs because le communist meme

Saudis don't mind sucking western dick for oil money

Iranians have indo-european blood, white blood, they say... "we should share the wealth" and murica and the west don't wanna share the wealth with brown people.

>3)Path dependency
HUH?

someone told the truth on Sup Forums?
I'm amazed.

Good on you, Hanz.

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

The CIA was warned and evacuated their guys. Israel knew about the truck bomb attack in Lebanon ahead of time.

USA has been an enemy of the west in recent times. what's your point?

They don't have a (((central bank)))

We are the west.

Trump warned Assad about the bombs too but /sg/ and Europeans still drone on about it despite the fact Assad suffered 0 causalities.

Hmm even better actually

>Anti-American
>bad
there is nothing wrong with hating a jewish controlled country that is full with niggers

>doesn't know his racial backgrounds
Iranians are part of the Aryan race, we share the same Indo-European ancestors. They got contaminated with some Arab blood though

Iranian people are mostly about peace and love. The US and especially Israel prefers a strategy of tension. They need bearded towlheads to justify their policies. Most of the Ayetollahs are super rich. They have wast wealth in swizz bank accounts and their children go to the best private schools in Europe. I don't know about the republican guard but I'm 100% sure the Ayetollahs have sold out since the very beginning even before the '79 revolution. There's diplomatic cables between Khomeini and US president to prove that.

Being far left commies/liberals doesn't mean you're pro west retard.

Iran isn't on the global banking system yet. It will be destroyed and forced to change that, just like every other country.

saudi family are not arabs...or muslims.

They're all literal terrorist sandniggers

They're jews.