Best Country in the world to live in?

Best Country in the world to live in?
I think either Switzerland, New Zealand or Chile.

America

First post best post

I disagree

and you're wrong

Luxembourg

'Merica

DIE ENGLĂ„NDER BEHAUPTEN

Why is it the best?

For pure, unadulterated, natural beauty, Switzerland is tough to beat. New Zealand (pic related) is the only place I've been to that compares. Hawaii gets an honorable mention.

I am not English

I would have to agree, Luxembourg is perfect. Perfectly preserved language, real culture with good taste and beauty for all citizens.

Wrong. Just wrong. Here we go again

Argentina
Panama
Mexico
Czech Republic
Norway
N Ireland
Botswana
Namibia
Punjab, Pakistan
Iraqi Kurdistan
East timor
And Guam

That's it.
>inb4 buy country X has muh natives problem.
Foreigners and knowledgeable tourists are INVISIBLE in these countries. If you're a native then sucks to be you, move to Europe or Canada or America. But if you're from eurostan, canacuckada, ausfaglia, or nigmerica, these are the places for expats to be free

If you don't have to do bureaucracy - Italy

id say just move to alaska

i mean gotta be swiss land man, there's just something unique about their moutains and land. america has nice looking places but damn if i had money and there wasn't the conscription laws i'd probably like either live or retire to swiss alps.

Antarctica

I think it's Switzerland.

Please stop. New Zealand is Australia's Canada.

I've been to lots of places and Czech Republic is probably the best.

>best country switzerland
>next to italy
>huge amounts of migrants all over the border areas
k

UMA
M
A

The Grand Duke loves us. Every sunday he puts up an orchestra for us. Niggers from France are sent back. Beers and sausages at public events. Unlike other euro cities it does not smell like shit. Prices are low besides housing, and I can go to Germany to fuck quality whores in Saarbruken.