TRUMP DEMANDED LOYALTY, DEMANDED END TO INVESTIGATION

He's fucking F I N I S H E D

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

.fuck off

:>)

>expects FBI director to not lead baseless witch hunt against president to appease democrats
>disobeys his demands
>gets fired

Not even news. Can't wait for him to plead the fifth tomorrow and say "I am not at liberty to discuss that"

>Boo Hoo Im Comey and I got my feewwings hurted cuz mean Trump fired me, so now Im going to make up fake news.

Fuck off shill. Pol is a trump supporting board.

Who would believe this bullshit?He is a fucking pathological liar, you can see it in his face.

Or you can see it when he said there wasn't an obstruction of justice from the Trump administration in May during a congressional hearing.

Dude is either getting served perjury or is dropping a truth bomb.

Oh boy the Washington post who literally yesterday published a story about Coats being pressured by Trump only to have Coats testify today that it never happened. Now they have a whole 16 hours before Comet blows this bullshit out of the water and then what? Start making up imaginary officials who had fantastical meetings with Trump, Hitler and Voldemort?

Thats all they get in exchange for keeping Comey out of jail for laundering cartel cash?

>truth bomb
When they have been egging this god damn russia shit on for this long you know they have nothing.I'm so fucking sick of hearing about it to.Wasting tax dollars on bullshit like this makes my blood boil.

If he says what the shitheads hope he'll say, he's either a fucking liar previously or he's a fucking liar now. Dude's a whore of the global oligarchy who had aspirations. Now he's just a dick.

>well you see
>I was part of the Clinton Machine
>And let's not forget about HSBC
>But we need to protect the integrity of the FBI
>And I did nothing wrong

you must not know how long investigations take, especially by an understaffed bureau

Sorry guys I gotta side with the OP
on this. But there is more to the story here.

Trump is known for his golden shower parties.
Thats one of the reasons behind his affinity for gold.

The real story is that Trump was hosting one of his Golden Shower Parties in the Oval Office and Comey was unable to perform. He got stage fright and he was unable to pee. So Trump fired him for incompetence. Trump gave Comey every opportunity to pee even letting him drink a liter Evian Spring water.

But Comey failed and was derelict in his duties. so he had to go.
Thats why Comey is pissed, no pun intended.

Just because you don't expect your wife to be loyal and your mother is not a loyal woman and you don't have loyalty in your life doesn't mean loyalty is bad... what's wrong with loyality you cuck? I mean why the fuck would you not want your team to be loyal? such a degenerate state of mind... so disloyal

>Boss tells employee what to do

Oh no.

It shouldn't be taking this long for fucks sake.And don't hand me that understaffed bullshit either.They know what they are doing.

drump btfo!!!
fuck white people

Trump wanting loyalty is so triggering to Dems because backstabbing and subversion is their modus operandi.

This almost almost nails it, except that we got a new head of the DOJ and its not an interim doing the damage. He had to hold off on that. Fucking Grandmaster Trump. Lol I love this timeline!!

Watergate took a year, start to finish.
9/11 commission came out over 2 years after the attack.
Benghazi took even longer than that.

oh look its the "tard that cried impeach"
keep destroying your own credibility, tard

Expecting loyalty from your underlings is now a bad thing?

no really, this time Blumpf is finished

OMG I HATE TRUMP NOW!!!!

and who was punished for Benghazi aside from the YouTube fella?

nobody

I hate it when Sup Forums sees some guy write an after-the-fact fanfic and act like he knew what was going to happen all along. This dude literally attached his opinions to what he saw in the news created a basic conspiracy and now he's got people like you doing the Sup Forums equivalent of a retweet without having provided any evidence to support any of the outlandish claims he's presenting. Of course its going to sound like it makes sense, because he crafted his story to fit what has already transpired. But all the big assumptions are left with nothing to bolster them.

Sadly I've never seen any of these screen caps actually hold water for too long and this will likely be no different.

While he's crying tomorrow maybe we should ask why he let Hillary off the hook and hid evidence?

GIVE HILLORY BACK HER 2 SCOOPS, SCRIMPTH!!!! SHE IS THE PROSIDENT!!! NOT YOU!!!!!!

>During the dinner, the President returned to the salacious material I had briefed him about on January 6, and, as he had done previously, expressed his disgust for the allegations and strongly denied them. He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative. He said he would think about it and asked me to think about it.

So Comey verifies he DID tell Trump he wasn't under personal investigation.

"""""""""""""sources"""""""""""""

>put on a show for americans
>crooks in suits always get a slap on the wrist
Huh, ain't that something.

There is one thing we can be sure about tomorrow:

No matter what Comey says, the media will spin it as a HUUUUUUGE blow for Trump and demand his resignation.

this
Not that long to track. It's tiresome, even the liberals at my work complain about it saying "just show us the damn proof or shut the hell up!"

watergate wasn't a show.

>asked
>demanded

Whoa there's not a difference?

Wow it's almost like the executive branch is in charge of the FBI or something

Underrated comment.

this seems like gross incompetence from the investigators.

He will not contradict his sworn testimony from earlier. Any lawyer in the world will tell you not only will he not commit perjury but if he did, hoping to score media sensational points, it would completely destroy any credibility

>So Comey verifies he DID tell Trump he wasn't under personal investigation.

Yes, at least twice.

So basically what we have here is
>Still no evidence of Russia/Trump collusion
>Confirmation that Trump is not under investigation

So WTF exactly is all this about? Wake the fuck up people. You are being brainwashed by the MSM and their globalist financiers.

That's because the justice system wasn't a complete joke back in the day.Now they can get away with anything.

With each of your examples there was already a crime, arrests, and evidence.....except trump and Russia conspiracy.

So why would you default to listing those examples?
See how the media had already twisted your mind?

There is nothing like this in history ever. Unless congress held investigations over UFOs and Bigfoot....and even with those, there is more evidence than trump campaign Russian collusion.

How about actually reading the statement he will give tomorrow. Dems and MUH RUSSIA categorically BTFO

This. They are fucking disgusting.

>Actually taking screen caps seriously
M8 this board is only for entertainment purposes

This is very much true. That blurp in the OP is a great example how desperately they are going to spin it again. Comey also seems to have a lot of resentment against Trump, but couldn't bring up anything massive in the written statement.

I KNEW IT

MSM is going to twist it until it fits their narrative

U can read the transcript faggots. Literally nothing remotely incriminating. Just Trump asking for loyalty and hoping that they drop investigating the Flynn thing cuz he's a "good guy." No threats. No demands. Nothing. Now fuck off, no impeachment is forthcoming

>Comey is part of the Clinton machine

Laughing at how stupid this is. Do you guys have the memory of a fruit fly or something.

How much protein is in a load of cum? How many loads of cum do you have to slurp down everyday to survive? 20?

Don't lie.We all know you are a cum slurping faggot.

Expecting loyalty from the FBI director, who is supposed to be independent, is.

Remember kids, Nixon did nothing wrong in Watergate until he started trying to cover for his Bros.

Libs think the Flynn thing will be the end but Comey will insulate Trump from the blast radius just like Hillary. Unless he's done something outrageous.

>I hope
>I demand

Pick one, retard.

>Cannot look 10 years into this guys past
You fucking retarded dude? Do you know who appointed him Director of the FBI and why he may want him for said position?

So he lied under oath, then?

>>t_d

If you're in a workplace and you're the CEO, you can't run a successful business if some head of a big department is totally against you and is subverting the funds and people allocated to him in a totally different direction. This is what Comey was doing, he wanted Hilldawg and made it very obvious. Trump tried to talk with him first it sounds like to see if he was on board with his plans, and it sounds like he wasn't. The chain of command doesn't get broken.

I know you snowflakes with your participation trophies that never served and cry to your college administrators when something hurts your feelings don't understand this concept, but if you don't allow your leaders to lead, then you have to go.

Didn't his brother work for the Clinton Foundation?

Comey proves that its better to be pissed off than pissed on

Why in the everliving fuck would someone that owes allegiance to Clinton almost singlehandedly sink Hillary's campaign? The guy was by far the most damaging single individual to hilldog's entire operation.

You are a fucking crackpot. This entire board was screaming about how Comey was /ourguy/ just 8 months ago.

This semen slurping politics are not for me.

I have no clue why people are being this willfully ignorant, other than they just want Trump OUT, and they believe the end justifies the means. This level of denial and arrogance is seriously a mental illness. The rest of the world is laughing at us all. And it's a strange day indeed when Putin takes the time to try to straighten this stuff out by talking directly to our media... where Megyn Kelly simply stared with those glassed-over bug eyes of hers, smirked, and edited the footage.

only person comey has fucked is himself

It's amazing what you can see in a man's face when you really, really want to.

Also, do you judge a man's character by the strength of his handshake?

the whole thing reeks of a cover-up. The paranoia, the demands levied against numerous intelligence agencies to drop the case...Nixon certainly wasn't calling them up repeatedly to ask them to trumpet his talking points.

>ITT: People who do not believe his own party will throw him to the wolves if shit gets bad.

He was burning his bridges long before the election, you really think his own party will not turn against him? All those GOP kikes want to become president one day, Paul Ryan especially. They are not going to allow anyone to get in their way, so do not be surprised if that happens just to save face. In fact, there will be no better person to scape goat than Trump.

>"It was very concerning," Comey is expected to say
>Is expected to say

>Comey is expected to say, according to the remarks.

Wow, you faggots aren't even trying to hide your bullshit anymore.

P E R I O D
E
R
I
O
D

Nope it was seen as the rationale for Obama to become King Nigger. Don't you remember how terrifying the run up to the election was?

show me where Trump "demanded" Comey to back off. From what I can tell, Trump said things like "he's a good guy, he didn't do anything wrong."
he's giving his opinion. If there were no threats or directives aimed at Comey regarding the investigation then Trump is guilt-free. This narrative is falling apart at the seams.

I legitimately know people who cancelled meetings tomorrow because they want to watch the testimony live and see Trump BTFO. It's literally going to be a bunch of nothing, it's information a lot of people already knew

>The guy was by far the most damaging single individual to hilldog's entire operation.
Wrong, Wikileaks was the most damaging.

>You are a fucking crackpot.
Stop projecting.

>This entire board
>screaming about how Comey was /ourguy/
Wrong again, when he recommended no charges for Hillary was when I lost all respect for this scumbag. Sup Forums is not 1 person and you are clearly retarded.

Whatever the outcome
it has all been scripted in advance

Funny because their loyalty to Hillary destroyed their party.

Yes, Washington/Wall Street etc are corrupt and incestuous.

Money and avoidance of justice doesn't flow entirely to one side or the other of the aisle. Crooks like that are all in it together regardless of color allegiance.

Wikileaks is not a single person.

You're the one with the batshit conspiracy theory.

And nice revisionist history. The week before the election this place was FUCKING FLOODED with people sucking Comey's dick.

And where and when did Comey make this statement?

donald soon-to-be-hanged-nigger tromp

Fuck off shill. Things have been and probably always be better.

Show me 1 thing that has gotten worse. Just 1. You can't so shut your whore mouth faggot.

Just a trace amount of amino acids, not enough to form a complete protein. There are some carbohydrates in the seminal fluid though. Like 20 calories worth maybe?

m e n s tr u a t io n s

e

n

s

t

r

u

a

t

i

o

n

s

>sources say
>could mean
>it is expected
>very possible
>this suggests

Any story that has any of these phrases in it is not real news.

Coats testified that he "didn't full pressured." He refused to say whether the conversation happened. So either it did happen or it did not happen and he can't say for some (unknown) reason, but he certainly did not confirm it did not happen. How he supposedly felt is actually completely irrelevant.

Try again.

And when I say that, I mean James Comey, on record.

Not "sources familiar with his thinking", not "according to remarks".

So 100 dicks a day? Goddamn son you need therapy.

They literally have the entire transcript of his prepared statement for tomorrow user.

>9 one-on-one conversations with Trump in 4 months
>2 with Obama in 8 years

If you're summoned for a Congressional hearing, you file your opening remarks in advance. Most of the time the Senate doesn't release the statements pre-emptively, but in this case, given public interest, they did

The statement is posted to the Senate Intelligence Committee website.

Trump is a fucking weirdo

Except that isn't on record.

Member pissgate?

They literally had a full transcript of that too, user.

>Comey was embroiled in politically charged investigations.
>"Now that I'm president, you're going to respect my authority."
>Liberals: DRUMPH IS FINISHEEEEDDDD

That... is very sad.

>The week before the election this place was FUCKING FLOODED
So Sup Forums was created a week before the election? Nice revisionist history user.

>Wikileaks is not a single person.
My bad nigger, didn't realize you were trying to beat around the bush via words, Julian Assange was by far the most damaging single individual to hilldog's entire operation.

They don't even see how Trump is playing them, do they?