Tfw you talk tough about foreign countries, the middle east and fighting terrorism

>tfw you talk tough about foreign countries, the middle east and fighting terrorism
>tfw you sell $110b of weapons to the Saudi's, the guys who literally planned out 9/11

Why is the Trump administration so cucked by the Saudi's? Pretty embarrassing if you ask me

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/jul/29/reince-priebus/iran-nuclear-deal-was-hillary-clintons-and-it-line/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8736298
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-weapons-deal-with-saudi-arabia-includes-24-billion-in-goods-approved-by-obama/article/2623848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but never mind that. Let's spend our time looking a murder of a DNC staffer

>the House of Saud

>funding terrorism

What the fuck is wrong with Pol and its zany conspiracy terriers

the jet fuel can't melt steel beams was funny but you can't joke about whole countries like that

the House of Saud are /ourguys/ you fucking shariablue shill stop trying to separate us

Seems pretty obvious they own him and have done for a long time. He owes them. They're calling in the debts
They did the same to Churchill and who knows how many others. They rig the vote and put their pawn in power. After that, he work for them while pretending to work for us

They might be your guy because they own Bulgaria. But they did literally fund 9/11 and they're selling all these arms to them? Who wants these sand niggers holding all that ammunition?

wow the USA is already completely cucked by the arabs. Kind of ironic everyone here talking about the new crusades when the arabs already beat them

Are you fucking terminally retarded or merely used as a basketball during early-childhood? The Saud are fucking (((They)))-tier. They are indistinguishable from the prime enemy other than by a penchant for Camel over Infant cock crouissants.

yeah that's why I'm asking why Trump is so cucked by them. I thought he was going to be different.

Plus you don't really have a leg to stand on Russiafag, go drink some fermented potatos

The saudi clans are not /ourguys/ you braindead moron

>he took it seriously
Boy. And I tried to be as obvious about it as possible.

Whew, at least not all of Sup Forums is fucked. I might hang around a bit longer. I was seriously starting to lose faith.

The US dollar is backed by oil. This is why it is the reserve currency of the world. How it works:

>Sunni monarchies in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, etc.) have currencies pegged to the US dollar.
>This effectively allows the United States to print oil and the mudslides to pump dollars.
>It's a symbiotic relationship the lubes the engine of global energy markets, i.e. all international energy agreements are denoted in US issued debt.

In b4 "But the United States has plenty of oil, fuck those sand niggers"

>It's not about controlling physical oil, but global oil MARKETS.
>Hydrocarbon energy is still the foundation of Most modern economies because it is an essential input in the cost of production.
>Everyone needs energy and everyone needs dollars to purchase it on international markets.
>The US can essentially print assets in other people's countries without devaluation of the currency in a way that no other country can.

So if you're wondering why Donald Trump is playing nice with the Saudis, it's because we need eachother in this oligopolistic, cartel like market structure to maintain our abilities to import above the real value of the goods we produce.

>Bulgaria
>hang around
checks out

I don't believe in 4D chess but I don't think you should judge things too much based on the surface of events. Shit's complex bro, even with the internet and leaks and shit, there's just so much we don't know about what goes on behind the scenes.

That being said, I think the Trump administration should tread carefully when it comes to the Saudis, Iran, Syria and the middle east in general. Every questionable step send ripples through their core voterbase, and there's just so much you can stretch it before you get abandoned by your supporters.

DO YOU FAGGOTS WANT THE CHINESE TO SELL THEM WEAPONS??

GODDAMN YOU ARE RETARDED - WE MAKE SHIT LOADS OF MONEY WHO GIVES A SHIT

Hey dumbass the narrative is the deals were already in place and he was just taking credit. You need to follow your WaPo marching orders and talking points.

innit. It may be complex, but this guy was elected like 150 days ago with a mandate to be tough on the Saudi's and to stop funding terrorism. It's dumb politically and it's dumb geo-politically

I get that it's about controlling the market. But the USA DID pump out more hydrocarbons than the Saudi's last year, they can control the market without selling them 110b worth of arms. All that arms selling is going to do is de-stablise the region and make oil production even more precarious out there.
So I still don't get the reasoning that the USA NEEDS to sell the Saudi's $110b of arms for the sake of energy security

>Making Billions off Arab fucks
>Cucked
Choose one you liberal tw@

yeah I bet the reason people voted for Trump was to arm a load of sandniggers

Oh no wait, that's EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE reason why he was elected

You retard

>the guys who literally planned out 9/11
and are secretly arming and funding ISIS,it's an important footnote

I don't get why you're so excited about why we're pretty much directly giving ISIS arms
'but I make muh moneh'
if that's the only way the USA can make money it's pretty cucked
Also I'm libertarian, not liberal, cuckboi

You really think they sold any weapons that could heavily compromise national security? ..... Okaaay.... Who cares if they kill each other over there? No one.

If I make a million dollars by letting people fuck my wife it still makes me a cuck, even if I can afford a nice car

what do you think they buy with $110billion? Fucking toy guns?
And yeah of course national security is compromised u fuckwit, you just been ignoring all the ISIS teror attacks? Go back to the MSM narrative

the Trump fanboi logic here is laughable. No denying you're cucked hard by the arabs

apply that same logic to the mujaheddin and then tell me you no longer care.

bet this goy is loving it

this guy is probably making a profit out of it somehow too

She'll probably make money off it too with her militia family

But yeah tell me more about how it's in the national interest

It's not just the narrative, it's the truth

This deal is actually Hillary Clinton's legacy as secretary of state. It's funny because they act like Trump just invented the fucking deal. He inherited it. Anti Trump people who were unironically pro Hillary are the biggest fucking retarded ignorant idiots with our unfortune to have a mouth.

politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2016/jul/29/reince-priebus/iran-nuclear-deal-was-hillary-clintons-and-it-line/

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8736298

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-weapons-deal-with-saudi-arabia-includes-24-billion-in-goods-approved-by-obama/article/2623848