Daily reminder that we (muslims) are the ultimate thot patrolers

Daily reminder that we (muslims) are the ultimate thot patrolers
It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

With regard to the reason for this, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked about it and he explained the reason.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thot

like seriously what the fuck is that?. Did you mean "thought"?. I can't even continue until I know what that word is (if it's even a word).

you're not fooling anyone steven get out of my thread

wtf i love islam now

Next step :Convert

great, keep it in your country, mohammed

Mashallah

next step: gas yourself filthy sandnigger

Every once and a while i wonder if the real reason the west needs islam is to control the production of thots

Didn't Lindsay Lohan already convert

dunno did she? we dont need thots in our ranks

It doesn't matter Muhammad. Jews will keep destroying the world regardless of what any religion says.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
we can still behead them

Thank Allah for islam

Alhamdulilah akhi

Reverse flag of truth

nice try, you almost had me, but then I remember how much distance I want to create between myself and explosive rapists.

RaBe and ExBlosives are Bunished by death :DDDDDDD

سيكس دعارة مع امك يا متناك

For some reason, I don't think the suicide bombers care.

هههههه ليش معصب؟
But what if you disarm the bomb and catch them

gee arabs are homos
they think they're hiding it

"It's not gay if you're on top"

Stop stealing our jobs kunts >:(

How can the descendents of a whore (Hagar) claim to patrol against them?

Your people are slaves and always will be:

"And Sarah said, 'Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that woman's son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac." Genesis 21:10

الإسلام هو مغتو

Fugg مغتو = MGTOW