ITS HAPPENING

KEK Somalia offering to mediate between Qatar and Saudis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saudis are gonna invade Qatar and US/Israel will jizz their pants in glee.

This is what happens when you aren't mean enough to Iran, challenge US-Gulf control of the petrodollar, or fund and sponsor the WRONG Sunni terrorists.

Sweden should stay the fuck out of this one imo

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

"Look at me. We are the diplomats now."

>ooga booga gibsmedat

kek,my fucking sides

should kekistan offer to mediate?

Woah!
Are you telling us, the mighty Sweden, to stay out of a conflict which will hinder support for the glorious Islamic State of Syria and Iraq and rightfully the rest of the world?
Now, if that's not the most racist thing I've ever heard.
Qatar did nothing wrong, but just wanted to offer help to the poor opressed peaceful muslims of Syria.

we always bring for peace just have 1 reason for why we flee somalia because WEST create war not us

if countrys want peace somalia can create if no one more gets in the deal

finally i can move back to Somalia to be with my family
>tfw live in america just to shitpost

Thanks Sweden

lolol

fucker mother united state!

Shut the fuck up Achmed. Go fiki fiki somewhere else.

At least they're trying

ahahahahaha

The fuck is going on? Somalia is cool, it's like a modern day Tortuga.

>representatives of KSA and Qatar arrive at the Somalian embassy
>the building is just a cardboard cutout
>they turn around
>someone already stole their rims

>Tortuga
and i live in froggula

Lmao just imagine Somalia doing this.

>Somalia literally enters the dining room with a plate containing roasted chicken coated with various herbs and spices. The plate would be garnished with green beans and all of it is coated in peanut oil.

>"Oops! Forgot the napkins." Somalia says

>He returns brandishing his gold-plated AK47 with an extended mag and just Rambo-blasts the room.

>Smugly assured with his excellent work, he'd casually sit down and enjoy some of the fixin's only to die in his sleep that night due to listeria in the chicken because his SHITHOLE nation doesn't even have an FDA.

I kek'd irl.

anybody has that Somali government website with a bunch of 1996-tier web design with frames and ugly gifs and broken links everywhere?

When even Somalia offers to help you know shit is about to go down bigly. It's absolutely happening lads.

Underrated kek of the day

somalia the origin or somalia 2.0?

they will burn and we will turn that sandbox into a glass fruit bowl and send all our fags there.

Why not send the illegals over there and watch them ethnically cleanse the middle east like they have done with niggers in the US?

then again Trucuck seems willing to donate clay to Tacosrael

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access