JAPAN are fucking bigots, how dare they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
yahoo.com/news/japan-culturally-appropriating-itself-061715238.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember when people used to travel to other countries in order to experience other cultures?

those.....racists!

Really made me thonk...

It's funny how Japan is always grouped and ends up with the Europeans

Especially considering how fare they are from Europe, yahoo wouldn't make a story like this about china or whatever other shithole

Check your priveledge

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Why travel to other countries with legitimate identities and culture when you can have superficial, self-segregating multiculturalism in your own country?

>self-cultural appropriation

This person is retarded. The argument is stupid by itself, but they couldn't even get their own terminology right. You can't appropriate your own culture.

> self cultural appropriation.
What?

Gaijin go home

Hey if I go to your country how easy are your women?

is this an actual article??

link to article/video? doesn't seem to exist

>japan asked gaijin to respect nihon culture
>gaijin feminists get upset, write a blog and complain to the media
>japan tells them to go do that elsewhere
tfw when in rome, behave like roman

yahoo.com/news/japan-culturally-appropriating-itself-061715238.html

Howaito piggu go homu

Depends. If you're white - they're easy. If you're not - you'll get stomped on by skinheads.

Not as easy as American ones, go away

Did this in korea last month they loved it. They dressed me in Hanbok( traditional Korean clothes) and fucking loved it. Just one of few things I did there for 6 weeks

I used those beds while I was in Korea. Best sleep of my life actually. Maybe tourists should stop being spoiled and actually give it a try. No point in visiting another culture if you don't want to try said culture.

Link doesn't work Paco. The wall just got 10 feet higher

Could someone please translate this from Marxist to English?

seems like they took it down, not my fault Chad

It's not allowed because (((they))) ordered 2017 will be the year of globalism, and this mean you must travel everywhere and live in the same room with the same furniture and eat the same food, while watching the same shows, listen the same music and read the same book, in the same clothes.
"Everybody is special" is not CurrentYear approved, that's 80's dadculture. You must hate it.

Oh and a liar too. 50 feet higher

Tell us more, mate, seems cool.

Korea fucking rocked. I only have 3 minutes before I gotta go back to class (Korean linguist 6 hours a day of Korean class) so I can unfortunately. Just spent 6 weeks there though and liked it so much.

We need to kill leftism.

Good thing whites have no culture, otherwise we'd have been forcing people to appropriate ours for ages with our non-floor hotel beds.

How was the Korean pussy?

tastes like sweet and sour sauce

Man. I want some of that Korean style chicken.

woah there, cool it with the cultural identity, japan

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha is this shit real tho

Assumptions some liberal make are really fucking racist.

Remember that the day Japan opens its doors to refugees, fully gets rid of weeb culture, and starts turning into Sweden 4.0, humanity will be lost should we not have a sustainable Mars colony yet.

I wanna rape japanese men

They dressed you up like their plaything a little stupid dumbfuck american

>self-cultural appropriation

I don't even... My brain hurts. It physically hurts.

>"Self-cultural approriation"
>"approriation"
fuckers couldn't even spell it right

>offer
So it's an option
>forced
no