Well, they has a point

well, they has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That won't work here, Ahmed.

are you retarded or just mentally jewish, germcuck?

Wow

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

so what do you propose IS good enough?

Come on abdallah, you don't need all this crap, it's for white cucks who can hardly fuck. You just grab that bitch, punch her till she's unconscious or dead, then you stick your subhuman rat dick in there.

LMAO! Look at the self loathing on this guy! Ahaha!

Wow, this is deep, fuck white male americans

Kill yourself nigger fag

>that (((face)))
J*daism is the enemy of the White Race. They started WW1, killing millions of Whites, just because they were jealous of the White Civilization. Also, unbeknownst to many, the j*w invented c*mmunism and spread it to Russia during the war to weaken them. Eventually, this would kill millions of whites. The j*w, deeply consumed by shame and anger, sought to re-establish himself as a somewhat relevant regional (and later global) power. To try and achieve this, they later elected The Führer in Germany, who actually fought against themselves because he hated j*ws and knew the truth about them . In his bitterness, the j*w created lies about The Führer """evilness"", to try and justify his lust for power and goyim lands. Thus war was declared, and with all too much predictability, many millions of Whites got killed. The j*w rose in power. For now. Many years passed, and under the divine mercy of the Whites, the j*w was allowed to build, and even to thrive, into the lands of Palestine. But the seed of guilt had been implanted in the minds of j*w, so as to keep them weak. The j*w, utterly inferior yet arrogant, now put his hope in the EU instead of his conquered """homeland""", and in his autism invited the Middle East to wonderful Europe. This was done so that j*ws could finally live whitout Whites, therefore they would stop feeling so inferior and useless. And so it was the j*wish blood lust continued, as these new guests killed many Whites. But alas, just as the j*w began to feel a fell hope, the Whites had defeated them again with Brexit and Trump. Who knows what the future holds, but there is one thing certain - the White Race will always be here to thwart the j*wish menace.

post yfw

i dont assume genders

#NOTALLWHITEMEN

Reparations, holidays, memorials, taxbreaks, higher taxes for white families who can be backtraced to slavery etc, only fair

Goddamn, look at that beak. I bet he types with that thing. How the fuck can he hold his head up with that thing hanging off his face. Out on the farm he eats by pecking corn off the ground with the other chickens. When he sneezes it shoves him off his feet. When he flies, airlines try to get him to check his nose as baggage.

>your gender is responsible

No. People that share my gender WERE responsible. Gender is, by their own admission, an abstract social construct. I didn't have shit to do with oppresion.

Do Muslims have to pay reparations for those they enslaved?

Truth. Dude's a kike, right

>they has a
truly

Reparations for who? Blacks? What about the land we took from natives , wouldn't we have to give that back too? If we did that, how would blacks get their reparations if the US doesn't exist?

>Hello FBI

really assumes my neurons