YAAAAAAS KWEEN SLAY

YAAAAAAS KWEEN SLAY

thump.vice.com/en_us/article/detroit-mayor-afrofuturism-techno (archive won't work for this garbage site - sorry)

archive.is/stcj1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RDyoi
twitter.com/thumpthump/status/872309645574103041
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is gentrification bad?

archive.is/RDyoi
Working archive.

thx bro - dunno what happened with mine

Its bad because they want to live in a shit area and dont want whites to move in and clean it up.

Or they dont want the price of living to go up because they want to stay unemployed.

It removes ghettos.

>What are some of the examples of Detroit-bred Afrofuturism?

>So the Nation of Islam was created here in Detroit. The first mosque was here. And when I learned about this mythology of, as they would say, a spaceship hovering over Detroit protecting black people here, I was like, "What? That's amazing!"

Because then niggers have to leave

>halting gentrification
white people returning to detroit is the only thing that will save it. detroit is a 3rd world shithole and the black areas are literally africa.

the only other option is to continue the rot. so sad!

Typically influxes a bubble of commerce to an area which never lasts as the interest always leaves, which then leaves the area more fucked than before it started. Basically what happens when some nigger wins the lottery.

Elijah Muhammed was right?

>never created a seafaring vessel
>somehow can create a spaceship

lol wut

>So the Nation of Islam was created here in Detroit. The first mosque was here. And when I learned about this mythology of, as they would say, a spaceship hovering over Detroit protecting black people here, I was like, "What? That's amazing!" Donyale Luna, she is one of the first black supermodels—from the 60s—and she renamed herself Danya Luna, she would say that she was from the planet Mars, and she would walk around barefoot in the city. Alice Coltrane is from Detroit. And there's Detroit techno, of course.

retarded cunt this woman is.

>And when I learned about this mythology of, as they would say, a spaceship hovering over Detroit protecting black people here, I was like, "What? That's amazing!"

the houses and businesses start actually being worth a damn, so property value goes up, pricing nigs out of the neighborhood.

>afrofuturism

At least she's actually looking towards tomorrow.

That's more than I can say for the last 40 years of Detroit.

Protip: just because something exists doesn't mean it deserves preservation.

I think you would need to burn detroit down to the ground and rebuild in order to fix that shithole.

>Afrofuturism
Gay Niggers from Outer Space?

Retard

Because it involves white people.
>White people leave a community taking their money with them.
This is called "White flight" and it is bad, because it creates ghettoes.
>White people move to a community bringing their money with them.
This is called "gentrification", and it is bad because it destroys ghettoes.

What's the commonality between these two community issues?
White people being white.

Very compelling

You know how arabs and africans move into europe changing the demographics?

it's like that. but in reverse for detroit.

>afrofuturism

No idea what this is, but it makes me think niggers believe one day they'll ascend to using heat vision and mecha dreadlocks like The Predator or something

Anywho, who gives a fuck? The only thing that could get me excited about Detroit politics is if the governor if Michigan proposed a quarantine wall around the city

This is how it begins... Next stop : flying pyramids

i bet she could be the next mayor of detroit.
shes black
she says a lot of words that sound techy but are actually just nonsense
she believes in magic
and she hates rich white people.

if she wins she will do terrible things but thats ok. because its detroit

TWERKING AND BLACK WOMEN ARE THE FUTURE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
SPACESHIPS

I have nothing else to say to you because what you wrote is the opposite of what happens

>And when I learned about this mythology of, as they would say, a spaceship hovering over Detroit protecting black people here, I was like, "What? That's amazing!"

Jesus Christ niggers are retarded.

I... I actually don't have a problem with this. Detroit Techno was created by three black guys from Detroit known as the Belleville Three

>i didn't read the article

>afrofuturism

Why subject yourself to nigger babble

For gentrification communities? Are you seriously saying you think white people moving into a shit community doesn't bring with it a bubble in local commerce?

Here's a link to the story's twitter, in case you want to tell Vice how retarded they are:

twitter.com/thumpthump/status/872309645574103041

>white flight is bad
>gentrification is bad
There's just no winning with these people.

It improves the area as a whole. Its not a bubble. I go to places in Chicago where the only businesses were liquor stores and car lots for the United center. Today it's full of steakhouses and upscale bars and the only blacks there are women with their white boyfriends

But what about da soul? da flavah? da struggle? it's all gone!

EVERYTHING IS CHROME IN DETROIT, SQUIDWARD

I know your joking but those were destroyed in black areas with the drug epidemic back in the 80s

Black America is fully matriarchal now. White America has yet to switch.

Well around here, all of the development communities that are over 3 years old are all starting to have major issues, as all the businesses that moved into the area sold to locals, whom then invested money into the then declining end of the bubble. They are still functioning communities, all the poor folks were zoned out in the process, but now that there aren't new people coming into the area, and people still are investing for long term, everything is starting to fall apart. They are all suburban shell communities that are starting to bleed out.