What would happen if you replaced every Black person in the United States with fresh-off-the-boat Pajeets?

What would happen if you replaced every Black person in the United States with fresh-off-the-boat Pajeets?

Other urls found in this thread:

weaselzippers.us/340635-denver-colorado-decriminalizes-public-defecation-to-ease-life-for-illegal-immigrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=V9SOFq8f1vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Less crime, more poo transmitted diseases

which caste?

There'd be a lot more of them but it sure as shit would help the economy. Those fuckers will do anything whitey doesn't want to, like super mexicans.

This is a dream too good to imagine. I would take them over Blacks any day of the week.

The US would become the safest country on the planet, overnight.

Its working p good in the bay area except for being extra jewish

What do you think of "our" British Indians?

I've literally never encountered a problem with them, outside of a dodgy takeaway and shitty music

Less crime, more employment, but it smells.

I'll do anything for a US citizenship, I will serve your country and won't touch your white ladies.
Have this poor Pajeet guys.

Only a retard wouldn't take this deal. Never had a problem with pajeets. They are reserved and generally mind their own business.

Itd be just as smelly but less crime so I'll take it

I meant a representative sample of the Indian home population, so all castes included

>replaced
>There'd be a lot more of them

Same shit different shitter

Pajeets breed much faster than American Blacks, I believe. Especially the ones currently in India.

More scammers, but more doctors and dentist.

Currently You only get the best of the best wait until you get all of us from all walks of life you will regret it

I don't have a problem with you pajeets.If you share our hatred of muslims and niggers then we got ya.

>midwest pajeets are usually bro-tier
>niggers usually distrust me and my fellow slavs

Crime goes way down. Liquor stores and Bluetooth ear pieces increase ten-fold. Brutal winters take care of the smell.

US will be like Singapore. Safe, Clean, competitive and very prosperous.
But no white kid will ever win a spelling bee ever again.

>fresh-off-the-boat
I support it. About time we sent some more boats over here. THE SLAVE TRADE IS BACK BABY!

Yeah, but they should be legally obligated to shower daily, put on deodorant, and not shit everywhere.

Then we'd be cool.

Anyone here talking about Indians as being better than niggers has never had to deal with Indians.

While it may be true they are more intelligent they are no less savage and with an obnoxious uppity attitude that not even the shaniquas have.

You need to remember that these are the same "people" that gypsies in Europe descend from and everywhere they go will slowly but surely begin the resemble their homeland.

weaselzippers.us/340635-denver-colorado-decriminalizes-public-defecation-to-ease-life-for-illegal-immigrants/

Crack ghettos are replaced with DESIGNATED ghettos

Nyc native here. Pajeets definitely don't get a free pass theyre disgusting and act niggerish but nothing on this planet compares to a nigger. Id trade niggers for anything

>Bluetooth pieces increases ten fold
You cheeky bastard

Sounds good. Pajeet > Tyrone

youtube.com/watch?v=V9SOFq8f1vw

True

At least niggers maintain their population at a certain percentage

Indians breed like fucking bacteria

>niggers maintain their population
What. Their population is going to skyrocket in the upcoming decades whereas the Indian and Chinese population is going to plateau.

I'd rather be ruled by them then pavement apes if push comes to shove.

Litgerally designated shart in marts

Less crime if you don't consider sexual assault, scams and general thievery to be crimes

Even marry a man?

So this. India is full of niggers in pajeet clothes. And by that I mean most pajeets in India are fucking niggers with slightly lighter skin.

You will have to battle with a full-grown male pavement ape to claim his territory in downtown St Louis. Winner takes all, the loser will be forever exiled to the shit-filled streets of India.

>niggers
>maintain their population
They literally just pop out little niglets and collect welfare for each one. Niggers can't maintain their yard let alone their population

>What would happen if you replaced every Black person in the United States with fresh-off-the-boat Pajeets?
Replacing dark shit with brown shit.

>Imblying white women fuck Indians
Sorry rajj that doesn't happen

>most pajeets in India are fucking niggers with slightly lighter skin.

Only with much better work ethic and you don't need to worry one is going to cap your ass for the $2 in your pocket.

You better fucking hope it does or you will wake up one day by the st Lawrence river and wonder how you teleported to the ganges

Your country has to take 2 niggers first.

They have incredibly high homicide rates and high abortion rates.

Thanks. You're kind.
Bollywood is shit.
I'll remain single forever.
Anything for US citizenship my friendo.
But sometimes we don't even ask.
Can't speak for accepting niggers tho.

>you don't need to worry one is going to cap your ass for the $2 in your pocket.
I guess that's why Indian murder rate is so high, huh?

I don't give a shit about murder rates in India. Pajeets here in the US don't murder and rape like the other brownies. So, go fuck off.

No, it definitely does. White women with milk coloured skin and blue eyes do date shitskin Pakis and Indians, I've seen it with my own two eyes.

t. NeverBeentoIndia

Like pajeetanon said, we mostly get their best.

>I guess that's why Indian murder rate is so high
It's really not. It's lower than ours. Assuming of course that it's accurate which certainly warrants skepticism.

Quality of professional sports would plummet. Average penis size in US would go down.

Having been to multiple places in India, you guys don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>Having been to multiple places in India, you guys don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Well I guess that settles it then. Thanks.

but then again, that only happens to a fucking leaf

Thats only bc in leaf land soldiers force people to race mix for diversity