Say something nice about Jews

Say something nice about Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have a cool flag, i guess

J*daism is the enemy of the White Race. They started WW1, killing millions of Whites, just because they were jealous of the White Civilization. Also, unbeknownst to many, the j*w invented c*mmunism and spread it to Russia during the war to weaken them. Eventually, this would kill millions of whites. The j*w, deeply consumed by shame and anger, sought to re-establish himself as a somewhat relevant regional (and later global) power. To try and achieve this, they later elected The Führer in Germany, who actually fought against themselves because he hated j*ws and knew the truth about them . In his bitterness, the j*w created lies about The Führer """evilness"", to try and justify his lust for power and goyim lands. Thus war was declared, and with all too much predictability, many millions of Whites got killed. The j*w rose in power. For now. Many years passed, and under the divine mercy of the Whites, the j*w was allowed to build, and even to thrive, into the lands of Palestine. But the seed of guilt had been implanted in the minds of j*w, so as to keep them weak. The j*w, utterly inferior yet arrogant, now put his hope in the EU instead of his conquered """homeland""", and in his autism invited the Middle East to wonderful Europe. This was done so that j*ws could finally live whitout Whites, therefore they would stop feeling so inferior and useless. And so it was the j*wish blood lust continued, as these new guests killed many Whites. But alas, just as the j*w began to feel a fell hope, the Whites had defeated them again with Brexit and Trump. Who knows what the future holds, but there is one thing certain - the White Race will always be here to thwart the j*wish menace.

They're really good liars
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

They make good soap.

They understand what it means to be a people.

Gene Wilder is still the best Wonka

Really good at saving money, by spending other people's money.

I am not allowed to say something bad about them, so I guess they are pretty cool.

>I am not allowed to say something bad about them
What?

Jews didn't subvert my ancestors to normalize male circumcision.

Freedom of speech, European version of it.

no

Mel Brooks is ok

They make the best lampshades

She tickles my funny bone.

>The Jews, however, are beyond all doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race at present living in Europe

We are responsible for countless inventions even though we are/were like 0,02% of the world's population

They need to open their borders and race mix with Nigerians.

>Good goyim
>Bad goyim

They are the funniest race

gief sauce

I feel these guys see jews as nigs see white people. It is the jews fault and shiiiiet

they're fun to gas

Difficult to exterminate. Resistant to poison gas. Blood can be used as fuel. Jewish babies make hilarious soccer balls.

you didnt invent shit.. white people did you just stole our creations...

see facebook and other shit

WE
WUZ
KANGS
AND
SHIEEEET

>Critizing compliments
No shekel for you today

>tfw no Jewish qt to make beautiful kikie babies with

Seinfeld and Curb

Fuck off JIDF.
Stop sliding all the other slide threads you made.

That's where you're right. The difference between average white IQ and nignog IQ is the same as the difference between average ashkenazi IQ and white IQ.

I hear their caloric value is decent; their fairytales reference some soap and delousing (cleanliness), gold teeth (solid diet even in old age) and lampshades (taking care of eyes)

Lol even I can say bad things about Jews

They're good at having money

>having
you mistyped expropriating
fucking autocorrect, amirite?

>facebook and other shit

Google then Judaist scientists, Judaism is what created the modern sciene whereas you christians idiots were still burning women for nothing.
Go away portuguese goy you're living like a nignog

>The last Croatian Jew
Come back home Chaim

No.

not all of them are pedophile bull worshipers, and i mean that

When i say good, i mean good for toilet paper

They sure did train their pet niggers well.

I think we may have talked before. You are correct but as I stated before the Ashkenazi numbers are low, so there are as smart white people as smart jews, simply of the sheer numbers. However it certainly makes a difference, and there is no doubt Sup Forums ironically act like nigs themselves

they are smart as hell and ruthless
asian IQ level combined with the lack of empathy of niggers, the deadliest combination

Next time we will get all of you

No sorry I earn way more shekels travelling around Europe than everyone in this thread will in their whole life.

They do have large amounts of empathy, just only for their own kind

I want to bounce my dick off her nose

What have you invented, other than the Holocaust?

They have lots of money.

the only good jew is the death one

So you've seen so much that Croatia is the only country left to see or is it actually worth travelling? Also, are you Israeli?

Cute feet. I'd fuck em before she'd get the gas

>Say something nice about Jews.

Nig.

Ayyyy lmao

they are very smart and good

Germany cares more about Jews being in your country than Niggers.

same with catholics; tired of catholic niggas in my country

>jewish science
Doesn't work.

No I'm ashkenazi, born in Germany.
Croatia is utter shit country, except the Adriatic sea, which is pretty filled with garbage, there is nothing here.
Modern civilisation and the apporach to modern science, go google judaist scientists I can't be bothered doing anything for you american goy.

jewish girls have good feet

who r these cuties

You have a bad attitude. Stop being so angry

No

there's not many of them

Latkes are fucking delicious.

>apporach to modern science
Francis Bacon was English.

She is from America.

Try coming here, perhaps you might enjoy the ioanian more

Latkes are not Jewish.

They're great at manipulating Goys so that not only do they not know the truth, but when the truth is in front of them, they laugh at it as being absurd.

keep going with pics. i need to be able to form best possible opinion.

Nah, I'm not angry my friend. I'm just tired after hours of stocks and investments.

The bad goyim didn't give actual compliments

They make great soap

No.

You didn't say good, you said cool.

Kikes cannot pass the sheeny curse, unless you touch a penny after they did
as nice as i can get

Some of their women are pretty attractive. The ones that aren't, holy fuck. That's about all I have.

Oh my God goy. All you need to do is google the judaist scientists and remember they were only 0,02% of world's population. Judaism gave a modern apporach to science because Judaist scholars had the trait of a modern scientist, curiosity, the will to learn more and Judaists weren't restricted by their religion like you christians.
I don't have any work nor property there. But maybe once I take a vacation or something but it's really busy at the moment.

great table and room lightning

why do Jewesses have to be so qt?

They die

Some of them look white. (but they are not)

They wear stupid hats.
Fuck, I tried.

I can draw up some pretty sophisticated and accurate geometry with that nose pressed down on the paper.

She has cute feet

I'd put my gas in her chamber if you know what I mean

Good at sniffing with their noses, but we have dogs for that

So you can marry them and convert them.

I appreciate the effort

>Judaism gave a modern apporach to science because Judaist scholars had the trait of a modern scientist
>judaism produced "x" because judaism is "x"
Nice logic.
>weren't restricted by their religion like you christians.
Meanwhile...in orthodox Judaism...

Also I don't think you are actually a Jew.

So you're making big many from stocks and live on it?

they used to be God's chosen people

>converting a race

Some of their womenfolk have fantastic tits.