>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9sJmUe-pCDU
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336537-california-signs-deal-with-china-to-combat-climate-change
usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec10.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9sJmUe-pCDU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Awoovement!~

Evidently CNN held a group reading session of Comey's written statement live on air.

They really are fucking nuts.

>Democrats creaming themselves over the opening statement

They are gaslighting the shit out of themselves. There's nothing in it that's new and it even destroys the "obstruction of justice" narrative.

Fucking idiots.

It has begun.

OH SNAP

youtu.be/9sJmUe-pCDU

PENCE
SPACE
RALLY

WHO HERE READY TO GO TO MARS TO SHOCK XENO GAYS WITH COMFY PENCE

I mean other than maybe a little political wrong doing, I see nothing in Comey's statement that isn't great for Trump. The Russia conspiracy is effectively killed. The obstruction dream is killed. Their impeachment dream is killed.

Jerry Brown Violates Article 1 Section 10 of the US Constitution
>The agreement, though nonbinding, aims to expand cooperation between China and California on renewable energy, zero-emission vehicles and low-carbon urban development, Brown’s office said. It will establish a joint working group of Chinese and Californian officials to come up with ways to work together, and to invest in programs that would cut carbon emissions.
>Brown signed the pact with Wan Gang, China’s minister of science and technology, before meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336537-california-signs-deal-with-china-to-combat-climate-change

>Article 1 Section 10:
>No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec10.html

SPREAD IT

Did they abridge it to ignore that their whole narrative went poof?

MAKE HISTORY

NASA DO IT FAGGOTS

>Guided thought equivalent of what did they mean by this

Why so rude?

I dindu nuffin.

>Jake Tapper edition
Reminder Trump is literally killing him with stress.

What`s new?
They`re disconnected from reality, it`s the only thing keeping their necks from the rope and their fingers from the trigger.

Don't though this counts t b h.

>Z z Z z z Zz Z Z Zz
It's a snooozement...such low energy...perfect...

Why does awoo have ice in her beer?

>no chat to wish Mike "A Mag for Every Fag" Pence happy birthday....

It's more damning towards Trump than people here will admit. However both sides seem to be cheering it. Only one side can be right.

joethreads n sheit

National Space Council
>National Space Council
National Space Council
>National Space Council

National Space Council
>National Space Council

National Space Council
>National Space Council

National Space Council Chairman.
MIKE PENCE

>I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.

Supreme Court is gonna fuck California

>beer

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

bruh

California needs to be taken down. They already got their single payer up.

>any treaty
>any
I think it does.

Just read Comey's testimony.

Why the fuck couldn't that faggot just come out and say "we aren't directly investigating President Trump"? The media has been having a field day for MONTHS about a potential investigation. It really has impacted Trump's job performance

looks like a mint julep

What specifically killed the obstruction stuff?

>any
It counts.

>National Space Council
WE GALATIC TRUMP EMPIRE NOW

Dems will be forever BTFO tomorrow after Comey has nothing to offer

Cruz is going to destroy him.

>Heroin ODs now leading cause of death among people under 50

What the fuck. Public executions of drug dealers NOW.

Jesus he looks terrible.

>mint and ice
Gee I wonder.

I don't even know what you are talking about, desu.

Stop making me take naps.

Since it's nonbinding, it likely doesn't count and won't be slapped down. Same way Obama tried to get the Paris shit through without a Congressional vote.

>It's more damning towards Trump than people here will admit.
Not in any legal sense. It will give the media some propaganda to run with for a week but the end result is Trump walks away from it, still the President, with both narratives dead.

I'm going to post the pages of the doc where Comey says he's not personally investigating Trump. intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

The salt tomorrow when there's no obstruction will be great. People really think a loyalty pledge and saying that they should drop something is now considered "obstruction".

>CONSTANT PRESENCE
>IN LOW EARTH ORBIT
>AND BEYOND

So is Drumpf BTFO tomorrow?

I love how butthurt lefties will feel an evangelist person is the chair of the council

Mike "It's my birthday, time to hurt gays" Pence

I'm curious, has Trump's presidency made any noticeable difference in your life?

NeoGAF and Reddit are screaming that the "pee pee poo poo" tapes are real now. Somehow.

Democrats wanted one thing from Comey, which was a charge of obstruction of justice.

There isn't one.

Non-binding agreement isn't a treaty though.

And his kids call him fake news.

Gives me hope

It's a mint julep. She's going to the Kentucky Derby with her mint julep and derby bonnet.

Pence will preside over the National Space Concil.

>Ted out of nowhere!

>Since it's nonbinding, it likely doesn't count and won't be slapped down.
It will get slapped down because states aren't sovereign entities and can't enter to an agreement like this with another sovereign country. It defeats the entire point of Federalism.

It was made by an user several months ago.
Fatima Gassen style.

FUCK

JEWMPF

AND FUCK (((WHITE))) "PEOPLE"

ALLAH BLESS IRAN

Someone put a MAGA hat on this
What should she be holding

leave /ourguy/ Joe out of this

>when you see a box turtle on a fence post he didn't get there on his own

Stop fighting it. You will transcend.

In total, Comey told him three times he was not being investigated like Trump said in a tweet iirc

Where's NEWT?

Only in the eyes of the MSM and democrats.
Get ready for even more extreme trump bashing and vile rallies.

>it's damning to trump
How so? In the legal sense, I mean. CNN headlines are inconsequential.

When you're losing constantly, even the smallest thing seems like a victory.

A tiny angry liberal.

Mike "Many Happy Returns, Now Let's Make Faggots Burn" Pence

Everywhere I look is wall to wall Trump coverage and every libshit I know is having a meltdown, so that is a very noticeable effect.

States cant make agreements without express permission from the feds

I used to have long convos with Courtney Love. For hours. She's a total trip. They started when I was 19. I worked as a credit analyst for a credit card company. She called in to have me look up accounts that were made using Kurt Cobain's social security number and tell me about people stealing millions from her and all of these crazy conspiracy theories. We hit it off and talked for hours and told her I had to go because they ops desk was complaining I was on the phone for so long so she gave me her cell, second cell, her assistant's number, her house line, and some other number to reach her. Then I called her when I got home for work and we talked for a few more hours. We chatted on and off for the next few years and I flew out to Cali to hang out with her at this mansion she was renting. I think it was in like 2008 or 2009 or something. I can't remember. I'll have to look. Anyway, not really a point to any of this other than to say she can be very fun to be around, but she's like Alex Jones. She's totally into conspiracy theories.

The new admin is saving my school from losing their accreditation. That's the most direct one.

fuck off

trump sucks dick

already done months ago.

>Chairman of National Space Council

States aren't allowed to interact with foreign entities. That's what the State Department is for.

Not according to these braindead liberals.

>WE WILL WIN

Anyone got a stream?

He was put there, silly yankee. It isn't a coincidence.

Lads I'm already pumped for Tucker and Hannity tonight

>Eric Trump: Democrats are "not even people"

RWDS WHEN

All I get from this testimony is that Comey is a fucking autist and that Trump himself was not under any Russia investigation.

The loyality thing is a complete non-statement that could mean literally anything like "loyality to the country" or "don't leak classified information to CNN". Trump saying "I hope you can let Flynn go" is also not the same as "I order you to stop the Flynn investigation immediatly", especially considering there was a WaPo article claiming Flynn had been cleared by the FBI just shortly before that incident, so Trump might just as well have assumed he was already off the hook.

Also, kek at Trump asking Comey to investigate Rick Wilson's fanfiction, there goes that particular narrative.

>trump literally suggested fbi investigate him

THATS IT DRUMPF IZ FINISHED

Did she kill him?

Comey is not going to testify Trump obstructed. The political wrong doing was trying to talk Comey into dropping the Flynn investigation, but suggesting isn't illegal, trying to force Comey to end the investigation would be obstruction. It's a really bad look for Trump and there's definite political damage here, but no legal damage.

But we all knew Comey wouldn't testify Trump obstructed because Comey would be implicating himself as an accomplice for not immediately reporting it.

So basically comey didn't say trump was under investigation because he'd have to go back and correct his statement if trump became the focus of an investigation? He did it with hillary though, and had to backtrack on it later.

>This will never not get yous
It's really that easy?

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJmUe-pCDU&feature=youtu.be

Russia didn't hack the ele-

Every passing day they're proving Eric right

This. Like I said in an earlier post, if that were allowed, we would have a Confederacy, not a Federation. States are not sovereign entities.

wtf i am now a cruzmissile

It even trended on monkeyland twitter, hook, line and sinker.

Hahaha fuck that Jew

That's a cute K-On.