Take the RED pill

The real Redpill:

>Corbyn is an outsider to the political establishment, even within his own party, like Trump was.

>He's not a Globalist and he's not controlled by 'outside interests' (Goldmann Sachs, Morgan Stanley etc)

>Corbyn has suggested cutting funding to Saudi Arabia

>Corbyn is the only chance to stop Theresa May turning the UK into a China-style authoritarian state with no civil liberties and a regulated Internet

>Corbyn represents the only possible opportunity to "drain the swamp" by kicking out the existing Globalist politicians.

Take the RED pill.

Le epic Le post Le kek be braised based minority n Laura sauthern check them

Kek is chaos.
Corbyn is the KEK candidate.
Corporate shills get the fuck off my board.
Corbyn will win.

Make UK Venezuela Again

The real Redpill:

>Corbyn wants to disarm the anti-terror police

>He wants more immigration

>Corbyn will remove our nuclear deterrent

>He has suggested re-running the EU referendum

>Corbyn is going to raise the business tax, meaning businesses will leave Britain, leaving us even weaker after brexit

Take the RED pill and kys faggot

If Corbyn opposes Brexit, fuck him (preferably by muzzie immigrants that he allowed into the country).

I cant imagine the pol shitstorm if Corbyn wins... and the Bernie left starts taking over the planet

If Corbyn wins then please just nuke us

t. Increasingly nervous conservative

Corbyn is an Sweden tier sjw faggot

wtf i love mass immigration now

He will save the WHITE race

I have voted labour all my life. I live in a poor as fuck area. This is the first time I will be voting conservative.

You dumb frog posting faggots seemed to overlook this answer.

Really makes you think huh

>conservatives have been in power for almost a decade
>complain about living in a poor area
>still voting conservative

Just because you're 14 doesn't mean he is.

Not UKIP?

I am not complaining that I live in a poor area, I could move out if i cared enough. I was pointing out that I live in an area that always has and always will vote labour. The fact that I (and the rest of my family) are all choosing to vote conservative for the first time in our lives shows how ridiculous Corbyn and his policies are.

I doubt you're even voting age, if you were then you would know that voting for labour will not suddenly make us rich. Voting for Corbyn when he wants to spend, spend, spend reminds me too much of Blair and how he fucked us over.

>be britshit
>vote conservative
>doesnt work
>vote labour
>doesnt work
WOW

All you just posted was daily mail bullshit, none of which are Corbyn's policies. Corbyn's real policies are pretty much centre-left Keynesian style stimulus spending. Which guess what, we did with quantitative easing, the only difference being we gave the money (£375 billion) to the banks to loan out (entirely unnecessarily as our banks use fractional reserves and can essentially create money independently of the central bank). That worked right? Now we have record high household debt and a crumbling social infrastructure, while international businesses don't have to pay any fucking taxes and our bankers go full Scrooge Mcduck. The only reaso to vote tory is if you really want to put the final bullet in the NHS's fucking head.

He's a fucking communist I'm voting UKIP