BREAKING
BREAKING
BREAKING

COMEY'S STATEMENT TOMORROW HAS BEEN POSTED

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

HE SAYS TRUMP DEMANDED HE STOP THE INVESTIGATIONS. FELT REALLY "UNCOMFORTABLE"

THATS IT! WE LOST! ITS ALL OVER!

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/03/23/heres-why-nunes-obama-spying-revelations-are-such-a-big-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol, and still no evidence thuh russian dun did it.

Of course not, user. If Russia was actually behind any of this evidence would have been found ages ago.

its literally nothing once again.

This is now /ptg/
Lads, when will they ever learn?

They will never learn. We must teach them.

Obstruction of justice is an impeaceable offense.
Countries have laws and no one should be immune to the consequences of breaking those laws;

Trump should be impeached/

Nothing at all will happen, sorry kike.

so its his statement now on paper vs his statement in person saying trump never told him any such thing

There's literally nothing hurting Trump in this statement, shill.

And yet OOJ hasn't been proven.
And even if he got impeached, it would do nothing but highlight exactly how much nothing these conspiracies are. I kind of hope he does get impeached, so the entire country can see how retarded (((you))) are.

>Comey tells Trump he's not personally under investigation
>Trump asks Comey to clarify that to the public somehow.
>Comey doesn't want to for (((some reason))).
Wow. REally makes you think.

The whole statement reeks of trying to make it sound as bad as possible without perjuring himself. It's almost like he was on the Payroll of Clinton and Friends at some point.
Spoiler: He was.

He changed his mind after he had a wet dream where Hillary became president.

> Comey stated it made him feel 'uncomfortable'

Nowhere does it state this.

Also the claim that he seemed to be ordering a stop to investigations of Flynn is a load of crap.
>I hope it doesn't rain today.
OH MY GOD. I'M TELLING GOD WHAT TO DO.

Oh God I hope they try to impeach. I'd love to participate in the uprising that then finally solves the leftist problem.

It's literally nothing, reverting with screen caps soon

This is basically the entire culmination that #NeverTrump had their shit gambled on. The left is completely BTFO. I don't even like Trump that much but you faggots are screwed.

The only reason you faggots are taking this avenue instead of coming up with legitimate criticisms of Trump is because in doing so you would expose the absolute hypocrisy from the other side of things.

>honest loyalty

WHAT 4D CHESS IS THIS

That pdf is a whole lot of absolutely nothing. Yes, I took the time to read the whole document.

That's a funny way of writing "Hi I committed perjury or I'm a confirmed liar, as I've already stated under oath before the Senate that Trump never interfered with the investigation."

For a supposedly smart man, it's very interesting that he would open himself up to jail-time out of simple booty-burning over getting fired.

>It's over for drumpf guys

yeah I don't know....

Trump is like a cockroach, you keep hitting him and hitting him and he just won't die

(((a number of reasons)))
Like the fact that the entire multibillion dollar media industry was trying to sell the narrative that Trump was under some kind of investigation?

IMPEACH RIGHT NAW

He's expecting to be protected. He knows he's expendable and just an apparatus for more powerful men.

Perfect Clinton appointee.

This makes a lot more sense why Trump brought it up multiple times & why Comey was eventually fired. He was acting suspicious as fuck.

>During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance.

Sounds like direct OOJ from Comey himself if Trump was being investigated after all. A cop isn't supposed to warn suspects. Not to mention shady for lying to the president which is similar to why Flynn was fired.

>for a number of reasons

did he forget his whole press conference on Hillary and how she guilty but innocent?

It doesn't even say obstruction, dumbfuck

Said the increasingly nervous conservative for the 10,000th time.

This Israel/Palestine wall just got 10 feet shorter

I wonder what Trump got from Comey's office and if he'll show us what it was tomorrow?

He's going live on TV and making a speech at the exact same time Comey's hearing is taking place.

You must not have been listening very carefully because nobody claimed that Trump was under personal investigation.

Please show me one (1) article from a credible publication - the atlantic, NYT, WP, NBC, NPR, etc - claiming that Trump himself was under personal investigation.

You can't because it never happened.

>Comey few months ago: nobody interfered in the investigation

>Comey now: drumpf drumpf drumpf interfered!

Isn't this perjury?

Americans educate me on your judicial system

There's no immunity grant coming, kek. All it's going to take is someone rewinding the tape on his Senate appearance and then perjury will come up. Either he was lying then (and perjured himself) or he's lying now. I like how the media glosses that irrefutable fact over.

But they're so locked into that
>DRUMPF IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!
meme that they fail to see the narrative collapsing around them.

Obama's administration was also confirmed for spying on Trump's administration.
thefederalist.com/2017/03/23/heres-why-nunes-obama-spying-revelations-are-such-a-big-deal/

when the revolution comes i am going to make a fortune rendering jew corpses into animal feed

That's it, I'm a Hilldawg now

Democrats are crashing an burning their party down with no survivors.

This is their last hurrah.

>I've already stated under oath before the Senate that Trump never interfered with the investigation

No he didn't, he said there was no evidence of that at this time. There's a big difference between those two statements.

You guys live in an alternate reality.

>"I want loyalty"
>"I'll give you honesty"
>"That's what I was talking about, honest loyalty"

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

Literally nobody takes this Russia story seriously. It does set a great precedent though, you can expect the next DNC Presidential Candidate to be treated the same if they ever set foot out of the country or even spoke to or emailed a foreigner.

This is great, a New McCarthyism is what we've needed for decades and the deep state and DNC and a few Republicans were dumb enough to hand it to us on a silver platter.

The implication was made.
If you can't tell that the implication was made you are a fucking fuckwit.
Even here in Canada I can't fucking listen to news radio on my way to work without hearing
>BLAH BLAH BLAH TRUMP RUSSIA CONNECTION DRUMPF BTFO
You faggots made your own bed. You lost the election by running a corrupt shit candidate. And you have no criticisms you can possibly make of Trump that don't also apply to your own camp. The fucking gig is up.

I find it endlessly amusing that the US media constantly drops confidential data then argues it is above all criticism

ATTENTION

trump tower is preparing a seth roach "bomb" to distract

dont fall for it!!

dont bump seth rich threads!

Calm down Gloria !

Oh sweetie go back to Ars. Think of your blood pressure.

That's like demanding two scoops!!

> I said the White House Counsel should contact the leadership of DOJ to make the request, which was the traditional channel.
>He said he would do that and added, "Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know." I did not reply or ask him what he meant by "that thing."

What was "that thing"?

It's funny, this shit is exactly what the Democrats did in the Gilded Age of politics here in the USA. Updated for the digital age of course.

Except nowadays the NSA has recordings of every whisper, in the old days news traveled on the street and it wasn't possible to analyze it as they now can.

kys faggot

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Whatever it is Comey is afraid of it. This is why he implied he didn't know what it was.

He's slippery, I'll give him that.

Trump jerked off one time to a couple hookers peeing on Comey

>that thing
What did he mean by this

>you'll get honesty from me
>proceeds to lie and lie

can't wait for the perjury

How long will Trump spend in jail?

>THATS IT! WE LOST! ITS ALL OVER!
You aren't one of us,scum!
FUCK THE BANKERS AND FUCK U!!

Electors decide presidency not the popular vote. They can hack the voting machines all they want. pic related.

Is it just me or does this almost vindicate Trump? Like it is literally what he had been saying all along.

Plant

Banker kike detected.

>t. CTR

I don't deny that the average television consumer/Canadian is too stupid to understand the difference between investigating possible ties between Flynn/Manafort/Kushner and Russia, and Donald Trump being personally under investigation for being a tool of the kremlin.

But don't even try to deny that the fact that Trump was not under personal investigation was not widely reported because it was, it was a huge story when that came out in senate testimony.

>You faggots made your own bed. You lost the election by running a corrupt shit candidate

Bro this has nothing to do with Russia and everything to do with the POTUS trying to obstruct an investigation he didn't like for political reasons. That's the big story here. This is very open and shut stuff and you can dance around the maypole all you like.

President Pence now.

Im tired of Trumps daily chimpouts

>demanded he stop the investigation
>no mention of him asking to step down
>thusly, that translates to him stepping down on his own accord, regardless of his uncomfort feels
Yep, it's nothing

Wont stop libtards from twisting this into Trump being a comic book villain

Found Podesta, SEIU, and Comet Ping Pong connections to Seth RIch Family Spokesman, Brad Bauman. New INFO.
Must check out

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-RICH/

IF IT'S ANY DIRT ON COMEY THEN CONGRESS CAN GET NEW QUESTIONS TO PUT COMEY ON THE SPOT IN REAL TIME... AND HE'LL HAVE TO PLEAD THE FIFTH

>demanded

I would assume the business with Hillary and her emails. Trump didn't make a big thing of being upset with Comey publicly over it likely to try and make nice, Comey acting autistic doesn't notice that was something that could annoy Trump.

Not gonna lie, former #ImpeachTrump supporter here. It's hilarious watching #ImpeachTrump crash and burn. But in all seriousness can we now grow the fuck up and actually talk about political issues instead of being a bunch of drooling retards who can't accept reality and have to make up retarded conspiracy theories that involve Vladmir Putin, hookers, and reality TV stars?

>widely reported
Yeah but it turned out to be all lies.

Widely reported only works if things end up being true. This is why Maureen Dowd is mocked to this day.

Trump is squeaky clean and an FBI honorarium. This is your last chance now!

>>demanded he stop the investigation
That's against the law.
Trump will kill himself soon.
F

He didn't force comey to do anything, no exertion of power, comey stepped down without being asked to, no obstruction of justice because all of the aforementioned, no grounds for impeachment.
Everyone forgot that pence is basically insurance

electoral votes are paper ballots.

According to the deep state they will somehow directly appoint Hillary and everything will be OK then. Never mind the Constitution, which as days go by is evidently the thing they hate most in the world.

>a foreigner

Nobe just Russia
Hillary and Obama were not only in close contact with foreign leaders, they campaigned with them very publicly. Also Hillary took money from Saudi Arabia to fund her campaign

OH GAWD OH GEEZ TRUMP YOU'RE MAKING ME SCHVITZ IN HERE WITH DESE CAWLS TO TELL ME TA DO MY JOB AND STAWP UNDERCUTTING YOU WITH BULLSHIT!

Fuck Comey.

>"that thing"

Really activates my almonds. Trump seems to think that Comey's shit with Hillary was a personal favour to Trump

Yes. Vladmir Putin hacked the election so that a reality TV star could beat Hillary Clinton. And then Donald Trump obstructed a non existent investigation by having a personal opinion about it.

Actually even if he asked for the investigation to stop it would still be legal because it was only in the investigatory stage.

welp, it's a nothingburger
How will the MSM spin this though?

Drumpf and the Russians hacked the DNC's electoral vote coin flips, it's obvious now. How else could they have defied statistics and *WITHOUT EXCEPTION* come up for Hillary dozens of times?

They knew she was a shit candidate and therefore backed her to the hilt.

Failure is the best teacher. They're already hitting outrage fatigue and Russia fatigue. The media's been banging this drum for 6 months now and yet NOTHING has happened.

If they keep this up, by the time 2018 rolls around only the true believers will still be screaming. The independents and the fencesitters will be wondering why the Democrats wasted 2 years and untold taxpayer funded manhours for literally nothing.

I want to role play too!

>I'm going to be a Bard because you all know that Bards get all the ladies, am I right?

Yeah, this is my point, in the future all contact with all foreigners will be grounds for full FBI surveillance and NSA unmasking. The precedent has been set.

Anybody with a 1st grade reading comprehension should be able to infer that by "That thing" he was referring to his conversation with Comey about "honest loyalty".

And I know Comey isn't that retarded. Which is how I can infer that he is deliberately trying to make what he knows to be fucking nothing sound as bad as possible without directly committing perjury.

>I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.

>I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.

Obstruction is actually obstructing, as in not allowing to proceed, none of which happened.

Grasp for those imaginary straws, see if you grab them. We'll wait.

You're retarded and this is my last post.

>Vladmir Putin hacked the election so that a reality TV star could beat Hillary Clinton

Nobody's saying that here, I'm certainly not saying that. That's not the story.

The story is that Trump interfered with the investigation into ties between Russia and Flynn.

> And then Donald Trump obstructed a non existent investigation

The investigation into Flynn was and is very real. Nobody is claiming that Trump is under personal investigation.

You're moving the goalposts on purpose because you have no actual argument.

Trump asked everyone to leave the room and then asked Comey to leave Flynn alone.

Comey gave no such promise and was fired a few weeks later.

Then Trump admitted on NBC that "this Russia thing" influenced his decision to fire Comey.

>The media's been banging this drum for 6 months now and yet NOTHING has happened.
I wouldn't say NOTHING, after all even baby boomers are now turning off the news in disgust.

They blew their last bit of credibility capital in the general election, nobody even cares what the news says any more. The mask slipped a bit too far.

I can't wait for Trump to pull the Plunge Protection Team's protection of media stocks here in the USA, I just sold out all of mine in anticipation.

nobody cares shill, go back to your home board of reddit

Meh. I really don't know if it's something major, but Trumps needs to stop acting retarded. That dinner shit was plain weird.

It is very odd to refer to a conversation as a "thing"

Tel me about it, Burgers. Lets say Comey says that tomorrow, how serious is that? How valid? Does they will need additional proofs to support his testimony, or do they take it as granted and proceed further in order to impeach him?

HILLORY WILL NOW BE DA PROSIDENT!!! GIVE HER BACK HER 2 SCOOPZ, SCRIMPTH!!! YOU LOSE!!!!!! IT WAS HER TURN! WATE IN LINE SCRIMPTH!!!

>the most cucked country knows word of mouth American laws
It's not against the law to tell him anything, Comey didn't face any repercussions for not doing what trump wants. If comey were to be fired for not doing what trump wants or stepped down because trump told him to, then it would be illegal. It's cut and dry