Jesus

Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i know man why they got so many people at one desk?

Poor very fake news

I know. 20hr til I have to hear that prick talk again

They have a timer for Comey testimony lmao.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/

FAKE NEWS

Seriously, what do you expect from (((CNN))) at this point?

poor canada.

Why would you need so many people to comment on news? Fucking americans man

It should be KNN
Kike Network News.

>KAC
God that woman gives me such a freedom boner...anyone got some KAC feet or lewds?

Low level brainwashing.
>B-b-but all those people on CNN and MSNBC said it was true so it must be true!

This is more than normal. It's all about optics and trickety, MSM is losing credibility so having a larger panel subconsciously plants the idea that this is a "big discussion" that many people generally agree is a big deal

Heard on Rush today that bars in DC are opening at 9am serving food and drinks tomorrow in anticipation of the Comey testimony. They think we're backwards simple retards but anyone who wants can screen cap this:

COMEY TESTIMONY WILL BE LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

when a bunch of shareblue circlejerking in one thread, nufag get baited

to try and trick the brain dead faggots.

looks like a few of those folks might be jewish

Who isn't Jewish at CNN?

Jesus was Jewish

Anyone who's not white lol

Very few and most of them are either minorities or homosexuals.

Don lemon and Anderson Cooper for example.

are they going to debate "i hope" for months?

How many puppets does it take to screw in a narrative?

(((USA)))

so does fox
it's a pretty big deal Dems are pretty much depending on it until it turns up with nothing and then they will find something else to latch onto
absolutely hopefully faggots

hopeless*

I just sought after the less Jewish looking one, Kate Bouldan. I don't know who the hell she is but I found she converted to Judaism alongside her husband. What the fuck?

the good news is that Trump is not ideological and really doesnt give a fuck about god's chosen people its just good for business so there is that

the bad news is also that trump is not ideological btw and maybe doesn't necessarily care about his base and the things he promised etc.

I think what we have is a guy that hates losing and when he sees his country losing as bad as it is he has to step in or else it starts to undermine his own psyche. thats pretty good t b h all things considered Ill take it i mean what else is there

i wonder what the next think they will talk about be. it will be the funniest shit when that timer ends and comey testifies, and then nothing fucking happens, i can not wait.

>Surrounded by Jews
>Kushner with the Merchant stance
>Bald dude in back who could be Putin
Literarily a meme

>Kushner spiking the camera

It's perfect

This is an important factor if the pic is that not all are born Jewish. Quite a few converted to Judaism so they could be one of the group.

John King for example converted to Judaism after he married Dana Bash who is Jewish.

The claim of calling out (((CNN))) for having a liberal Jew bias is real and not just some anti-Semitic hate. They truly are dirty lying Jews and that is just the way it is.

You look at the founders and then the rest...

any more pictures like this?

They already edited the title on their webpage. Look at the article title vs. what's in the browser title bar.

The janitor

If you lurk long enough you will see a thread where this is all people are posting and you can get better resolution and more complete version than I have.

Because none of them have anything to say

Nailed it.

CNN is fuck & shit mixed into a smoothie of fuckshit.

I like her demeanor.

alright thanks

Mark

Are any of these even verifiable?? I just tried googling like 5 goyish names and there's no way to tell. I expect sources

Jesus (Yoshua Bin Hur) was a Nazarean of the Essens. He was categorically not Juden. It wasn't until proto-christianity was taking hold in the region that Jews started conflating the issue, in an attempt to claim superiority.

You and your ilk are bottom feeding scrounges through and through. For the last 2000 years, you have acted the same animalistic and barbaric manner.

They're verifiable. Honestly when I saw John King on that list I couldn't believe it and then I looked it up and found he'd converted to Judaism and lost my fucking mind.

yeah he married the jewess Dana Bash

they started this meme recently though

it didnt used to be so bad

so was hitler ;^)

Move those goalposts, CNN
>Move those goalposts, CNN
Move those goalposts, CNN
>Move those goalposts, CNN

No, don't feel bad, even Canadians hate those honking retards. All they do is honk and shit all over our parkland and also bite at people who are trying to walk past them.

Because it's their last supper