Sup Forums hates all Muslims

>Sup Forums hates all Muslims
>likes and supports Assad

Explain.

Assad hates Islamic terror

Hmmmmm let's see....a once prosperous secular state is fighting off a revolution by violent Islamist Jihadis.

It's really a tough call who the good guys are.

Shia Muslims are a lot better than Sunnis.

Hes a muslim who kills muslims, pretty simple explanation if you ask me.

hes alevite, hes a minority and we have to protect them.

you cant bully just because you have more people.

I hate muslims invading the west. if they stay in their own shitholes I'm content. Plus, you have to choose a side, i'm on his when it comes to the shit happening over there.

bashar hafez al-assad is alawite which is distinctly NOT muslim, you ignorant shitlorded bigot
FUCK OFF, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE DRUZI OR THE DRUZE BEAST OF DEIR EZ-ZOR JUST FUCK OFF
>A FUCKING LEAF
DAY OF THE RAKE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!

Assad is a alawite, they're crypto-Christians.

>HAHA just fuck muslims AM I RIGHT GUYS?
>BUT let's only kill the ones Israel wants.
>ALSO we really should take refugees.
>but yeah LOL fuck BROWN MUSLIMS LOL YOLO

(((pol))) believes whatever paid shills tell (((pol))) to believe

>HURR Sup Forums WANTS TO GENOCIDE EVERYONE WHO'S NOT WHITE
kys

This, fucking reddit refugees.

>Alawite
>Muslim

Pick one, faggot... Canadians are so far gone as humans that they're unrecognizable at this point..

t. Alawite Lebanese who wears catholic rosary under my shirt.

Assad is white. Haz blue eyes like we do.

i don't hate muslims i just wish to remain a majority in my own country

anyone who thinks differently is an immature retard

We like muslims in their own countries. Also, Sunni muslims and anything more extreme are fucking cunts, wahabbis etc. Shias and those more pacified than them, like sufis etc are fine. Again, in their own countries.

Muslims are traditionally our allies against kikes. In their own countries.

I don't hate Shia Muslims I hate Sunni Wahhabi Islam they attack the west. So I'm cool with Assad and Syria, Iran, even Russia could all be great allies against the terrorist. I would hope they could make peace with Israel.

SURVEY THREAD

IGNORE OP

Only Reddit unironically answers OPs question

Alawites are what's left of the ancient middle eastern farmers (related to Cretans and Greeks) that originally inhabited the Levant. The region got conquered by half-nigger Asiastics from the Arabian peninsula, so I can at least empathize with their plight. They basically had to convert to Islam to survive, but Islam's savagery isn't baked into their DNA like it is with Palis, Jordanians, and other Arabs.

The Alawites protected Christians, don't cover their women, permit the consumption of alcohol (namely wine), and are viewed as mushrikun and kuffar by the majority of Muslims.

It's no coincidence that Alawites are the most white acting and looking people in Syria. They are only Muslim in name and resemble the Greek-Orthodox Christians native to the region.

Has hot white wife

The same Assad that goes to orotodox churches and helps them rebuild them when muslims blow it up?

The same Assad who's wife doesn't wear hijab?

Assad who doesn't have 4 wifes?
Assad who doesn't beat his wife?
Assad who just wants to make Syria great again?
The same Assad who bascily represents the conservative party of Syria and enforcers freedoms and not enslaves?

#NotALLmuslims