SO, a spaniard refugee did more than the all english police

SO, a spaniard refugee did more than the all english police
what the hell britbongs?

>Hero Spaniard, 39, who used his SKATEBOARD as a weapon against terrorist stabbing a woman is among those missing after London Bridge attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4572538/Spaniard-confronted-London-Bridge-terrorist-missing.html

RIP Spanish Hero

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EO9-WUscv2c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's missing? Did the muds get him?

F

and

Pole

The terrorists probably thought he was one of them

more likely the police shot him and made up some HERO story bullshit. Where are his skateboard friends?

he was vasque
try again mohammed

he die figthing the allahu akbar guys

F

RIP Brave Spaniard.

From Las Rozas

Why would he waste his life defending subhuman anglo Rothschild pets.

did you guys know Roy Larner is a homeless man. Do you guys think he fought 3 men with 12" blades alone, for over half a minute with just his bare hands?

>more likely the police shot him and made up some HERO story bullshit. Where are his skateboard friends?
literally this desu,probably he was shot by Inexperienced british cops

ese ingles tt

His name was Hero Spaniard?

>came from Las Rozas near Madrid

F

Ban skateboards

You wouldn't catch me dying for some London Thot.

>39
>skateboarding
>HSBC
???

F

F
Based daddy

He got killed preventing one british woman to get stabed to death.
The UK goverment said TODAY he was dead.
Aparently it takes 4 days to say that the only citizen who fought against the muslims, which also happens to be a foreigner, is dead.

F

thats the real mystery here, what kind of 39 yo man would be skateboarding?

imagine dying for some London woman and then finding out in Kek Heaven that she was a Labour voter.

Such a pain is life

He had the reconquista in his blood, even with a skateboard. RIP

Press F?Are you retarded?Its time to another crusade.Pablo,get the trebuchet

That's not all. They were fighting off the attackers with tables, bottles and chairs. That one northern bloke got a nasty slice to the neck defending a bunch of children before the police finally decided to show up, kill the terrorists (and injure an American tourist who happened to be in London by shooting him in the eye).

SAS veterans, aka special forces, are carrying ballistic vests and anti-knife gloves around London incase they need to deal with cultural enrichment.

>The HSBC bank worker has been unaccounted for since Saturday when he was seen by friends lying on a pavement after bravely confronting one of the London Bridge terrorists.

fuck em, he's dead. Let's go skate.

The kind of person who enjoys skating and or is good at it? Was this too much for you to process? Is it that much of a mystery for you? Perhaps you're projecting your own insecurities and bitterness that you're a fat loser who doesn't leave the house or engage in any outdoor activity.

No one expects the spanish inquisition

>FIRE ARROWS

>saved the woman from a terrorist attack after he came back from a park where he had been skating

>over 15 years old
>stonerplank

med men haven't been completely feminized like anglo and northern cucks

I don't understand it. Why don't you trust your police officers with guns? What's the problem of giving one to each of them?

>Aparently it takes 4 days to say that the only citizen who fought against the muslims
When taken to the hospital they realized he had died from gunshots instead of knife wounds and panicked. That's why he was classified as "missing". His family won't be allowed to see the body until after the election.

They detained him until he binned that board

do you even bother reading its surname? its echevarria rightful baske surname

Even here, that u have to pass 25 exams and have 10 permissions to buy a .22 we have armed cops

You don't understand how it is here that makes 90% of the country so anti-gun. See all those green areas? Consider these utopias, while the red spots are Ethiopia. Even on a white-only council estate, the worst thing that will happen is your shed will get broken into, or your bike stolen. A bit graffiti. It's absolutely nothing like London. Truth be told (though I'm all for it) police don't NEED guns in 80% of the UK. Even if we just armed London police, or areas like Birmingham with a problem (without directly linking it to race or religion).

makes me curious about the other missing. The Xaviar guy was said to have been hit SO HARD by the speeding truck he flew off the bridge and into the river.

But I remember there was some witness who said they saw a guy jump into the river to avoid the truck

>Spaniard dies attacking terrorists with skateboard
>English football hooligan literally squares up unarmed vs 3 armed shitskins and verbally taunts them
>Romanians also attacked shitskins

Thanks guys. European unity and brotherhood forever.

Quite a few folk went for the attackers. Been trying to find footage.

That football hooligan guy was apparently homeless. People are trying to get him awarded with a house, though I imagine if that fails (it likely will), he'll live comfortably off fundraising.

Echeverria was the name given to the gipsies who came here as "exposito" was given to orphans.

Today I heard in the news that they found the corpse of the guy that was thrown to the river

You wont find any footage. All these stories are propaganda. 1984 GOOD CITIZEN HERO bullshit.

This guy in pic related. He wasn't just taking photos like I thought. he was filming everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=EO9-WUscv2c

Jump to 1:06

Umad sandnigger
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

the millwall pub guy re-living his youth did bits still. guy told them you can't do that I'm millwall so they started stabbing him faster

I found the lady in the photo.

she deleted her twitter. Last tweet was from May 15th

>spanish arab mongrel
S

>did more than the all english police

even those that shot and tracked the others?

>spaniard refugee

a spanish refugee fled to england? bollocks

brits arent allowed to do anything or else they get charged with racism, this is tyranny in the uk

i'm pretty sure that during an event like this they will turn a blind eye if you beat them up or some shit, providing you don't use knives/guns to do so otherwise they will ask why you are carrying it in the first place

you are right though, our law makes no sense

>Expelled
>After 800+ years
>implying that nobody was fucking in that time frame

kys Clive.

F

Dunno, but it is now.. Feel?