Colordao burgers wtf is going on there

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/news/investigations/cost-of-denver-s-top-10-most-arrested-people/355113110
9news.com/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

This isn't real, is it?

>illegal immigrants
So Mexicans? Or do refugees count as well

Denver has become an absolute shit hold of crime and Mexicans since marijuana was legalized.

no it's fake news

the video in the story is real though

9news.com/news/investigations/cost-of-denver-s-top-10-most-arrested-people/355113110

Shitting on the street is how you become Third World.

just make them find a wal mart to shit in

Now you wont have to rush into Walmarts designated shitting isle when you are about to rupture, Just let it loose on the streets

NOPE I WAS WRONG

9news.com/news/crime/certain-crimes-will-now-have-lighter-sentences-in-denver/442367895

COLORADO OFFICIALLY THIRD WORLD

POOP ON STOOP

>its actually real
i thought i was just shitposting from some Conservative website..shit (on the street)

>Gather the dirtiest and most homeless looking people
>Gather the most illegal looking and brownest people
>Hold street shitting tour through rich neighborhoods and in front of the homes of politicians
>Watch as it becomes a felony overnight to defecate in public

Market it to liberals by saying this disproportionately hurts the poor and homeless by making sanitary conditions worse in poorer regions that can't afford plumbing or transportation.

>Poo in streets
>Get a free 3 meals a day and a house over your head for two months
Colorado, pls.

How many Pajeets are there in Colordao

SHART

There's a ton in San Francisco. For fun, look up the levels of street shitting in San Francisco.

>curfews
???

USA is poo in loo now?

jews, muslims, mexicans, and canadians are the least of our problems now

india is trying to take over and we can't let this happen

Oh, about three or four

Designated state.

>tfw I live here
fuck

Mexipoos
Pooxicans
Beaner-spiller

i bet you it wouldnt be come illegal.Colorado has a lot of rich technology and computer people who think they have privilege and will cheer for the pooping tour

I doubt it. There's a reason the most "Diversity and tolerating and loving" types live in gated, all white communities. It's all about how much they can appear to care, not how much they really care. The ethnomasochists that do taht type of sh ti often still go home to a white neighborhood and sleep thinking "I paid for my sins today, I'm such a saint!", it's extremely rare for them to actually have their homes bothered.

defecate in state.

solution to all this? make gated communities illegal
(((no borders))) and such