Date rape drugs are a hoax

Did you know date-rape drugs aren't actually a real thing?

It's just women who want to blame their own irresponsibility on others.

Who would have thought?

Yes as a matter of fact I did know that because I work in that field but since it's not on a jew sponsored/owned/copyrighted news site or TV show my some babbling reporter cunt knows more than me and all the other medical persons in the world and the public will ALWAYS side with what "authority" says no matter what.

No way that's a real article. The "academics" would be killed in the streets.

Hmmmm

GHB is real I take it twice nightly, never raped anybody with it though

FULL MAST. Even if she is what she is.

>Did you know date-rape drugs aren't actually a real thing?

At least they work pretty fucking well.

t.knower of things

You sure
Maybe you should wander down to Gay Street and voluntarily imbibe a date rape drink
Tell us how you feel next morning

No one is saying the compound isn't real. They're saying the spiking of stranger's or date's drinks is not something that actually happens.

It's real. It's from 2009.

t. Someone who has never mixed any kind of benzo with booze

>it's their fault they got too drunk
>absolutely not the guy's fault who got hard and stick his penis in her

Conservaturds will defend this.

Wow, it's a trap.

>Did you know date-rape drugs aren't actually a real thing?
yea. for a little while some feminists were claiming alcohol as "the real date rape drug".
They were accusing the president of skepticism of being a potential rapist. So their argument was that because he kept some woman's wine glass full he was trying to rape her.
They looked ridiculous to anyone and I haven't come across that argument since.

You could drug people by dropping xanax powde rin their drink thats less than the size of a match-head to fuck someone up.

The ghb thing is a myth and most likely fake though. Ghb is very salty and a decently thick liquid, most people wouldnt notice it in a large drink unless they had some salty type of drink.

Works well in margaritas.

Rohypnol and Chloral Hydrate are two well known date rape drugs that work like a charm. 20 minutes after ingestion the victim is a sloppy mess, indistinguishable from a drunk person, and will not remember anything that happens to them for at least 3 hours.

Only noobs need drugs

Swallow the redpill on women before its too late

That whole text was so autistic that it must be a false flag.

nah she's fishing for "YOU GO GIRLS"

>Having sex in the first place

There's you're first mistake.

Normies get out!

If she was serious with all that, i'd stay the fuck away from her. Who knows if she's suddenly going to stab you in the groin while you're doing laundry for example.

It's a convincing academic study and I'm going to believe this more than some fuckin' dumb lady.

Yeah the study was partly funded by Bill Cosby, so what? Fucking Hitler could have funded it and I wouldn't care as long as the science is good.

DESU Jon could do better. She's like a six at most.

if she says yes, it's her fault
if she passes out and someone fuck her she was very reckless and stuoud but it's the guy's fault
unfortunately, libtards, white knights etc. don't think the first one is true either

Sounds like someones just butthurt he isn't a Thing

t. THING

....That's not a dick you virgins, she just has a lot of "meat".

5/10, wouldn't bang.