I'm genuinely curious...

I'm genuinely curious, can someone from Britain tell me what The Royal Family thinks of all these migrant crises and the England motherland being flooded with incompatible outsiders that seek to overtake the British peoples' empire and heritage? As an American I look at what's happening across Europe with these migrants as utterly preposterous and I cannot fathom for the life of me why it is being permitted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EP2RMvPpIsw
unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/
rt.com/news/363222-patriarch-kirill-elizabeth-meeting/
strawpoll.me/13135491
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Anyone not from Britain know?

I remember there being a few stories around during the EU ref that the Queen supported leave, which seems realistic at her age. Who knows what her real views are though, she keeps her cards close to her chest.

Have they no say or power anymore? Are they basically just wealthy celebrities that give speeches now and then? I'm so baffled about this entire migrant situation. It just doesn't seem cohesively logical to bring all these outsiders into your borders like this.

The Queen is head of state and has the power to pass or veto laws

That's what I thought. So why is she being passive and idle when she can make the big changes to save the motherland? She's very pragmatic so this doesn't make sense.

Queen supported leave, but Prince Andrew has been involved with Jeffrey Epstein - so someone is sure to have dirt on him, the same people pushing muslim immigration.

Who are these people pushing muslim immigration.... more importantly, WHY? What is the end-result they're aiming for?

I think shes just waiting, more attacks are coming proving to more and more people how incompedent and corrupt our government is.

da joos

different factions, people like to say Jews are behind it all but its not that simple. Each group wants something different, some for money - think those who make money from these programs, and some being owned by Saudi moneysome people truly believe than immigration is necessary to increase GDP. Others are looking to profit from a global war, so importing muslim into the west, letting them do muslim things until it gets way outta hand to remove all sympathy for Muslims, that last one also ties into the eugenics guys who want a lower population

Jeez. Insanity running rampant I guess.

some of those groups yes, others just cold and machiavellian.

Thinking about it, lets say the Queen wanted to rule the world again, what better plan than to allow those other groups to do what they've done without saying anything until people hate thier governments so much they want to restore the monarchy, you could in theory unite all Europe under thier Royal families if they pushed for a return to tradition.

Queens head of the armed forces and head of the church, who better to start a crusade when people are sick of muslims

She isn't keen on any immigration. Unfortunately we handed her power over to the government & she doesn't say much about any of it now. Though it's common knowledge Prince Philip is racist. Check my replies to this, I'll post some of his best stuff.

But the conspiracy crew have the Queen the Windsor family at the top of the pyramid. They must be in on it?

All she has to do is wait a bit more and let her people suffer.
After a while she can blame the current government for incompetence and topple them.
She is then capable of drawing in more power to the monarchy again, thus taking back the land out of the grasp of democracy.

Make no mistake though, if England goes back to a pure monarchy, all who disobey will have a very very hard time. Including any jihadis.

the one group ruling the world ? i just can't see it, think its more like a mafia, each group will work together if thier interests align but ultimately they have thier own agenda and are in competition with each other

Draw your own conclusions.

youtube.com/watch?v=EP2RMvPpIsw

the irony is the Windsors are foriegn aswell. Phil the greek and the Queen is German

Phil ain't Greek m8, he's danish.

The family ruled Greece but weren't Greek themselves,

If she suddenly went "I really fucking hate Justin Trudeau today" she could kick him out of power. And that goes with our Prime Minister too.

MOAR!!!

jews are 0.5% of the population- but have ridiculous power and influence and AS ALWAYS want more immigration and 'diversity' in the UK and yet criminalize criticism of the Zionist apartheid colonialist ethnostate

unz.com/article/fake-jews-deceit-and-double-think-in-britains-hostile-elite/

Fuck the Jews. Always bad for Britain since they first snuck in.

But of course - its also bankers, and myopic Leftards

DIS FOR YOU!

Why should they care? The Royal family are Germans.

The Duke of Edinburgh asked a tribe leader "Do you still chuck spears at each other" hahahaha

Good Lord! It's comedy gold!!

Charles is a turbo libshit and probably loves it.
William and Harry are cucked millennials and probably think it's a good thing but instinctually hate it on the inside (and are in denial).
No one knows what the Queen thinks, politically she can't have an opinion and she does a damn good job of keeping it hidden; we suspect that she hates it though, she never got on well with blair or brown.
It's just accepted that Philip hates it, there's no way he wouldn't. He hasn't and never will say as such though.

the Royals of Europe are all related. The more i think about her calling a Crusade the more it makes sense, you would need Russia on board and Patriarch Krill of the Russian othodox church did meet with the queen in October last year

I seriously would rather have a monarchy than democracy. Think about how many good and effective prime ministers we have had since after ww2, and really the beginning of the 20th century. The prime ministers of the 19th century were actually pretty good overall. Now think of how many shite monarchs we have had compared to how many decent ones. I'd make the claim that we have had substantially more effective monarchs than ineffective ones (though, depending on your demographic, life could be shit for some).

God save the Queen.

i think i know what she thinks...

and rt.com/news/363222-patriarch-kirill-elizabeth-meeting/

wtf i love the queen now

Absolutely.

Russia’s Patriarch Kirill meets Queen Elizabeth II, discusses Christians in Europe

"After the Service, Kirill addressed people who had gathered for the festivities, emphasizing that both the Russian Orthodox Church and the Church of England play a critical role in international relations and peacebuilding measures, even under the current political circumstances"

"The Church should also play a role in international relations. Through faith, through the Church, the soul of a nation is manifested"

The Queen actually has the power to dissolve parliament, once that's done, she's the most powerful person in Britain.

Alright lads, I'm curious...

If you were to fight for Queen and country, which service would you join?

Poll here:
strawpoll.me/13135491

Thnx!
In return, have some of our finest roasting some niggers.

they killed Diana for getting knocked up by a muzzie, so i cant imagine she;s happy with it.

They are Lizards anyway. Why would they care about the british people?

sometimes he doesn't even have to say anything

I'm in tears.

Thank you, user, made my night!

Again, in pic related, some of our finest roasting some more niggers.

Scary because........the Queen is devout Catholic and so is her son Charles .....he married Diana and eventually Charles left her ans finally got with Camilla....meanwhike slut diana was shagging 2 pakistani muskim men snd was on verge of converting to islam and was also pregnant eith a baby.....i agree with Queen Elizabeth.....no fucking islam or muslim in my family tree....she got diana dropped!!!!! And....and william and harry are her children and they know about her snd her shagging muslim men and on verge of converting to shitslam and obviously love their mother so they could also be fadcinated wih shitslam too....so be very fucmig war of william and harry......but 100% glad diana is dead....dirty race traitor bitch....if she was alive now she would be one of them vile left wing liberal feminist bitches........any chance she gets she would defend islam and muslims even if they killed her entire family shouting allahu akbar meanwhile if a so called neo nazi did it she would want every white nationalist locked up.......so glad she dead dirty bitch and glad she never gave birth otherwise we would have a high prolofic muslim shit in this country plus one less muslim is a good thing!!

I'm joining the navy next year

In a rare interview, the prince said his family found Hitler’s plans to bring Germany at the helm of European power were “attractive” and admitted they had “inhibitions about the Jews.”

The 84-year-old Philip told Petropoulos about his family’s sympathy to the Nazis: “There was a great improvement in things like trains running on time and building. There was a sense of hope after the depressing chaos of the Weimar Republic.

Three of his sisters – Sophie, Cecile, and Margarita – became members of the Nazi party. All his sisters married German princes. Sophie’s husband, Prince Christoph of Hesse, became the head of the secret intelligence service in Germany under Goering.

the one opposite Hitler on the right is Sophia

Inbreeding

Only the Japanese royalty cured inbreeding and thus has lasted 1500 years