Countries that had been partially/fully under rule of a Turkic country

Thoughts???

Turk fag

Never trust a turk
More likely to get stabbed than by the Russians

Wet dreams.

We send money to your shithole meanwhile you starving and this is your thanks??? ungrateful bastards

Even your fellow muslimes seem to hate you.

Countries that Britain had to ruled

Excuse me but no we don't LIKE turks. Most of you are okay but your teenagers are the biggest retards ever.

What are you talking about
THE EU PAYS YOU 2BILL PER YEAR TO KEEP THE REFUGEES

While we pay that he blackmails us and tells us he will let them out into the EU
Thank god you can't join the EU

at what point did the ottoman turk rule in holland and siam?

It's not about opinions.

>what is hunnic empire

meh

When did Bongs rule Austria or Hungary? We didn't even have an imported """Brit""" (t. Hannoverian) in the royal family.

>actually it's a map of countries that had war with GB

Piece of Shit
Money hungry Muslim jews

Mauritania? Niger?

Be merciful, my lord :)

So you mean chinese rule, not turkish.

gg no re savages

>actually it's a map of countries britain has invaded

Turkey is not a first world country and is not a democracy

Only a turk fag would defend

Japan was under complete EU/US occupation after ww2 m8. Map is wrong.

what are you even talking about you retarded chink subhuman? huns were turks

in the same way that italians are indians.

>Countries that had been partially/fully under rule of a Turkic country
>Thoughts??

yes, why does it interest you and why should any of the rest of us give a damn?

some Brit can post a much more impressive map

Can you reply to I don't remember Mauritania/Niger/Mali/Tchad under turkish rule

Sure, if you're losers who focus on killing and stealing instead of producing, you'll "rule" until the people you rely on get tired of you. Why the turkic peoples are now the bitches of the Russians and chinks.

Also Thailand back then was a semi-colonial state. This is a map for stupid fucks. At least partial influence.

yeah that's probabluy bullshit, there weren't much turkic rulers in africa, especially not that south

>We send money to your shithole meanwhile you starving and this is your thanks??? ungrateful bastards

lol what money? your economy is the same size as the Netherlands even though you have what, 5 times the population?

I, for one, accept our new Turkish trap overlords with their feminine penises.

RARE flag
Also good flag.

He's obviously speaking about the ottoman support during Irish famine of 1870's

We live in 2017
Not the 1870

All those people are dead
We don't give a shot about the 50 million people that died in ww2

We only care about the 7trillion Jews that died in ww2

>see my greentext in the prev one. Also, you never invaded us, only your Russian pets did.

I tool I would crank until my hand was raw.

there are lots of things you don't know about your history son

>we live in 2017, not 1870, all those people are dead
Yet you lot will gladly bitch about muh genocides, muh constantinople, muh deus vult

WE
WUZ
SULTANS

well obviously.
they attempted a failed secular movement.
and now that it failed, they are trying to suck muslim dick.

>Thoughts???
I'd fuck a roach

a bit out of topic but i need to ask this:
are you more proud of your hun and mongolian heritage, or are you more proud of your ottoman heritage?
which culture would you revive if you were given the means?

They rule holland today. And Germany. Have you been? It's all Turks

She must be cloned and the clones given to Sup Forumsacks for their efforts in combating Marxism.

both is our heritage
some islamist fucks would say ottomans but they suck so much arab cock that they are deep down ashamed they're not arabs themselves

do you think that they are compatible though? can Turkey adopt both cultures at the same time?
if not, which one would you prefer?
also, i assume you are secular? is there really going to be a civil war in turkey?

if you mean accepting both older turkish states and ottomans is compatible than sure it is

nationalists love every turkic state that existed (ottomans included), atatürk and islam at the same time since decades

it is only recently that die hard erdoğan faggots started sperging out "we are ottomans, down with the infidel republic" nonsense

civil war? unlikely but who knows?

thanks. final question:
what are the chances of turkey becoming a proper secular country? been there 3 years ago, and people were pretty nice, especially ones that live in the western coast. while i have seen my fair share of muslim niggers, but it seems that there really is a sizable population that would support western ideals. do you believe that they will be able to establish such a country?

no. there's one thing: being a turk. turk (turuk, turug) actually means "the one who follows tengri(god)" this is the ultimate redpill about turks

So the ultimate redpill is we already killed all the turks?
I like that thought.

your friend here seems to disagree with you: why would you deny your ottoman heritage? it was a great empire while it lasted.

not a disagreement since ottomans were turks
everything can be achieved with good education and right amount of propaganda
propaganda by his paid shillbase is a key factor in erdoğan voterbase

is this a joke or are muricans this ignorant ? ROFL

Well, the map can't be larger than the countries unde rule of the (((Jewish people)))

Morocco? Western Sahara?