SETH REEEEECHER DC Fucking General Hospital

This fucking place gets weirder and weirder. MkUltra, Kidnappings, dead babies in jars.

Why was Seth Rich here?
WE MUST DIG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDI0AFOHuNI
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=82ARNZKjxoU
youtu.be/ZRaJhXB6BFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Could you explain more?

youtube.com/watch?v=yDI0AFOHuNI
Webb and Goodman interviews Wheeler.
This Wheeler guy seems legit, it looks like the FBI weapons theft is connected.
Some amazing moments when you look at the expressions Wheeler pulls to tell you when something is significant.

What happened to Seth Rich general while I wasn't looking?

>dead babies in jars.
Excuse me? When was this discovered?

Do we know which local to point the finger at? 32BJ? 722?

quick rundown that I can remember
>He had good relations with the parents
>he was denied access to autopsy report and the body cams are missing, says all of this is unusual.
>Was told to back off.
>He mentions the wikileaks pepole that died and says the names came up in his investigation.
>Talks about an underground criminal network
>He's been gagged
>Looks extremely interested when Webb mentions the FBI gun theft.
>Looks extremely interested in Wingate robinson

Bump

Bump niggers

DC General may be a distraction, Wheeler said he would have been taken to Medstar

What was his name again?

Lets see the autopsy report DCpolice niggers

Bump fuck Comey

Too many big stories, I take it?

Bump DoubleFuck Comey

Kikes are burying Quatar.
Mostly cause its where they wandered 40 years before entering the Holy Land.

Webb lmao. Dude is a complete fraud. How anyone can watch more than 5 min of his videos and think he's legit is beyond me. Disinfo to channel energy away from SR into dead ends and stupid reality show-esque investigations.

STOP WITH THE MOONBAT TINFOIL SHIT AND STICK TO FINDING THINGS OUT ABOUT WHO MURDERED SETH RICH

I rarely check whether its a fast or slow news day before diving into the grind.

Is he even dead tho

What do you think of Wheeler?

Checkd. Seth's Skype went online through this abanded hospitals IP address. It is very, very shady.

Ah geez

I read another story about this incident and it stated that the guy found the baby wrapped in a paper bag with a knife wound to the head. I'll see i can find it.

I'll find which one

He was taken to D.C. General before he was shot after being drugged at Lous. It's a black site. They interrogated him there

This place is beyond shady. Worth looking into

Wheeler is extremely credible and it showed in the interview. When he didn't know the answer to a question, he said so. No deflection, no conjecture, no needing to hear himself speak, no getting into politics. That is an investigator.

Let kek guide you to the light of my research

Georgetown's. Hoya Clinic

MedStar Dr. Levy started it

Skippy Podesta says hi go Hoyas

Bonnie Levin. Pedo uber service

BUMP CHECKD

Bump

The precursor project to BLUEBIRD and MkUktra began at St. Elizabeth's Psychiatric Hospital in South DC next to current DIA HQ.

The project was run by Dr. Winfred Overholser who was assigned by the OSS in the 1940s to develop a "truth serum" with various drugs

After the war German SS Doctors were facilitated with their research into the US through Operation PaperClip which was planned by Reinhard Gehlen former Nazi that worked with the OSS to create the CIA

OSS became the CIA and was now prohibited from carrying out operations on Federal land. In 1953 St. Elizabeth's partner facility Gallinger Municipal Hospital and Psychotic Ward became D.C. General Hospital (non federal) Same exact time That the CIAs Technical Service Division began the MkUltra Projects. Hundreds of St. Elizabeth's patients began being transferred to D.C. General throughout the 50s

In 1991 D.C. General invested 8 Million dollars into a new computes system 5 months later the entire 160.35.0.0 - 160.35.255.255 IP was assigned to D.C. General Hospital so they had the same amount of Addresses as NASA Headquarters 138.76.0.0 - 138.76.255.255

That is a red-flag in itself and D.C. General still owns them all today as a homeless family shelter. now.

Bump for Seth Rich.

D.C General was closed down in 2001 so why is a brand new fancy parking lot being built in 2012??

Why?????? Homeless people don't have cars

Possible server farm with water cooling system from river

Super Snoop River Recon

where did this picture come from?

Now what the fuck is this? Dark tunnel leading inland from water way? Smuggle out brainwashed children for Skippy?

Google Maps

Illuminati symbol directly on top of it?

Easy there

Druid sacrificial stone circle in a Grove on the island next door??

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

taking caps of your Mac with your phone?
>not knowing how to command+shift+4

Not sufficently familiar with Saturnian ritualism to comment.

He looks like young Louis Litt

Best girl.

but wouldnt it be a little bit conspicuous if Bentleys and Aston Martins park at a homeless shelter?

I honestly don't see how it's even remotely possible to look at all the facts concerning trump's administration and think he's not colluding with Russia.

YEAH cause that's what this thread is discussing
>newfag
FUCK OFF shariablue

I think you missed one of the 10 Comey threads.

I thought that this machine was being monitored by an outside source was trying to be safe

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

>being monitored by an outside source
If it is, they already know what you're looking at why would it matter that you post caps from Google Maps?

Screenshots could leave fingerprints

bump back up

They would know I'm looking but not documenting it.

LOL, fag they know already! Have you not looked at any of the Vault 7 docs?

He was in some fucked up cult and they killed him.

I feel sleepy you guys sleepy too? Lets all get some rest.

Stop spamming this shit u feggit

((((Mods)))) have been """""accidentally"""" pruning them

BUMP

Bump for Seth Rich

Bleh

At least one user has made contact with Judicial Watch. I sent them some good links with no response. Do we have a contact there. I have the phone number and list of staff.

I need some DCfag Anons to get boots on the ground at Kingman island

>NO reward offered by FBI
>FBI offers $5mil for info on American killed in Yemen in 2012
>FBI offers $10k for info on recent murder in Columbia heights.
WHY??
If this was a botched robbery, the perps would obviously be black. They literally would be killing each other in the streets for a chance to roll over first and collect the $500k reward. They would turn in their own offspring for that much money. They would turn themselves in if they thought they could collect on the reward.

>If this was a botched robbery
current reward is over $500k - a nignog would have ratted already for that kinda cash

Robbery where the don't take anything

Bump for justice

THE HOSPITAL

IS

MOST LIKELY

A

RED HERRING.

it almost seems to tasty and too creepy, to perfectly cut out for /pol

This is the shit we should focus on:

On July 9th, the day before Seth is assumed to have been fatally wounded, Molly MacCauley was walking her dog in Baltimore and stabbed to death. Initial reports obscured her professional status.
Molly was a top flight economics and space scientist at NASA, where her projects apparently included included dual use satellite imaging.
Based on information from Wikileaks, NASA nanosatellite technology may have been siphoned off through the Awan Bros spy ring, known to infiltrating Congress under the auspices of the DNC.
Perhaps there is a DNC/Crowdstrike nexus in the murders of these two whistle blowers.
G. Webb - Day 227

youtube.com/watch?v=82ARNZKjxoU

Bump

I doubt it. Too much shit to not be part of it

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Have you tracked the sources? Seen any evidence of the IP popping up?

Star of Ishtar. Also is Venus is represents Lucifer

for the bumpity
youtu.be/ZRaJhXB6BFI

There's info on older threads I can check but I've tracked it to a website of a game made by NSA mathematicians

Bump. Too many shills out today for Comey. Keep digging, anons.

Can we get a thread theme?

Flat table rock in center of the grove

This. They get you coming and going. I don't even bother using a proxy here. No point.

You're a champ.

GET IN HERE B4 THE SHILLS THEY THRILL

For less spooky more serious and real, thus more complex, unraveling stuff.

SHIT IS GOING DOWN ON THIS SIDE OF THE STORY STOP WITH THIS STUPID PIZZAGATE-LIKE BS.