youtube.com/watch?v=97zXh7DBQ3A&ab_channel=Damike
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the Brit never bakes

EXPLAIN THIS DRUMPF

QUICK RUNDOWN

Jan 6:
>IC leaders meet with Trump in NY
>discuss Russian hacking report
>Comey stays behind to tell Trump about pee pee poo poo Russian prostitute dossier
>Tells Trump buzfeed was going to publish it
>Told Trump that he was not actually under investigation
>Comey, freaked out by the experience, goes home and writes a blog post
Jan 27
>Trump invites Comey to dinner alone
>Comey, being autistic, doesn't like this situation one bit
>Trump asks Comey if he still wants the job
>Trump then states: "I need loyalty" Awkward silence ensues
>Comey then starts blathering about the FBI, DoJ, independence
>Trump repeats "I need loyalty"
Feb 14
>IC leaders meet with Trump, Comey and Trump end up alone after meeting
>Trump says "let's talk Flynn", "Flynn dindu nuffin" "He's a good guy, just drop it"
>Comey agrees that Flynn is a good guy
>Trump tells Comey to crack down on leakers
March 30
>Trump calls Comey to complain about "muh Russia"
>Trump circles back to pee pee poo poo dossier, tells Comey "I didn't hire Russian prostitutes!"
>Trump asks why Comey testified in congress, Comey explains that he had to
>Comey tells Trump he's not under investigation, but that the FBI won't admit this publicly
>Trump wonders out loud to Comey about McCabe's connection to the Clinton cartel
April 11
>Trump phones comey
>Demands FBI admit publicly that Trump is not under investigation
>Complains that "muh Russia" is handicapping the administration and Comey could stop it
>Comey says go talk to the Deputy AG
>Trump says, "I've been loyal to you, very loyal"

First for tay tay.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Democrats did NOT want this statement to come out. They now know the entire Comey stunt is overhyped garbage that proves nothing.

Friendly reminder that this proves Democrats knew the Trump-Russia story was false. They pushed it as propaganda. They were attempting to divide this country and push for a color revolution. This needs to be blasted.

Is this your new narrative? Pretty weak desu fampai.

L O L

>Trump was never under FBI investigation for Russian Collusion.
Trump was never under FBI investigation for Russian Collusion.
Trump was never under FBI investigation for Russian Collusion.

IT'S HAPPENING!!

Took the wind right out of their sails. Haha

>>Trump circles back to pee pee poo poo dossier, tells Comey "I didn't hire Russian prostitutes!"
>mfw we accidentally trolled the President via the FBI

Is God destroying the Democrats through Trump for their sins?

cnn keeps saying that the comey statement proves obstruction of justice, when the fbi said under oath that they never felt trump was obstructing justice. or was it comey himself that said that?

>usconcealedcarry.com/travel/
Check your rights before traveling to a European state; or Illinois

it's a joke you ignorant shill

If it's Obstruction of Justice then Comey would be facing charges.

Retardation is a double-edged sword.

Comey better hope there are not any "tapes" of these meetings.

reset the counter

>Two other articles of impeachment failed – a second count of perjury in the Jones case (by a 205–229 vote) and one accusing Clinton of abuse of power (by a 148–285 vote).

Thanks Joe.

Comey testified that he's never been ordered to not investigate something.

So sick of these goddamn lies. Can anything be done about our lying fucking media? Jesus Christ.

Someone familiar with Comey's thinking said that he most likely felt like Trump was trying to influence, maybe.

WHO /LOYALIST/ HERE?

Oh I get it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

quick rundown on burr?

This. and checked.
Wow, I'm glad Burr is this stupid. That proves also that the dems collaborated with Comey to release the statement. Which is now going to bite them in the ass.

Thankfully, due to the retardation both sides are dull

You're the retard here

I hope so. I want to see top Dems, globalists and deep state going to prison.

True. I read it on CNN. They have the best anonymous sources. And they know a lot of people who are familiar with thinking.

Wait, so not only did the Comey testimony turn out to be nothing, they got it out early, BTFOing CNN's retarded "PREPARE TO DIE DRUMPFY" countdown?

D I S A V O W
I
S
A
V
O
W

He sucks and I'd rather have Graham leading the committee.

NEW DEFLATEGATE CONFIRMED

I REPEAT, THE NARRATIVE HAS BEEN DEFLATED

>I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person... a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016
>I can recall nine one on one conversations with President Trump in four months

This is the difference between the work ethic and management style of these two presidents

What if we are the real monsters?

Which he is avoiding by using outside council and Trump never perjured himself.

I can see why Joe fell into a tard rage and killed Lori, anything but the simplest concepts must make him very confused

>Likely
>Probable

Burr is a Republican. He wanted this statement out early to fuck up the Democrats' bullshit narrative.

>(((FAKE NEWS)))
Damage control

You're a towel.

It's funny because even if there were some "bombshell" it would never hold up to legal scrutiny

Not to mention that he claims that he had never
Kept memos before trump....

Gaham has become surprisingly tolerable lately.

>Goalpost status:
>Moving in process

Will this finally Stump The Drumpf?

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
I HAD TO FALL
TO LOSE IT ALL
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I don't understand, what's the point? The narrative would have been btfo tomorrow while a lot of americans watch it happening behind their tv set

Comey is also a fucking cunt, I don't see him being /ourguy/.

Yes. They have been a cancer for at least two centuries.

Does she want Trump to rail her more or less than Bess?

>(((Washington Post))) upset (((they))) don't mediate and conveniently filter the president's thoughts and ideas to the people
Who'd fucking guess they'd want Trump to give up Twitter.

Fuck them. I hope they go broke.

we need to find a way to give him our apologies

Are finns the best sharpshooters in the world?

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=97zXh7DBQ3A&ab_channel=Damike

>WHOA BREAKIN ZA LAAAW
>BREAKING ZA WORLD
>KOWASE
>KIRISAKE THIS PRESIDENT

why would a finn be this invested? is it because of the trump=russia narrative and finns hate russians?

I have an idea of what to do to the msm !

>very concerning

He's walking a fine line, clearly. He doesn't want to be charged with perjury, failure to report a felony, and several other crimes.

Sorry sweetie but you're looking like the autistic retard in this situation. Way too literal-minded and taking an obvious joke seriously.

Alex seems ok

It's strategic, makes the media and shills blow their load early so when moderates tune in they'll just see the same crap as before and then think the Dems are being idiots.

>"Ah, shit, this statement fucks our narrative so hard it might as well be a rape victim."
>"What are we going to do, boss?"
>"If only we could find a single line int his thing! Just one statement we've already beaten to death!"
>"Sir, what about the line about loyalty?"
>"By jove, you're right! We already bitched about this before, and this statement provides no new details! This is unequivocable PROOF that Trump tried to obstruct justice!"
>"Good thing those right wing and suburban retards on the Chilean brick collecting forum don't remember the last time we pulled this!"
>"We sure showed them. Off to the set!"

This is how I imagine corporate news on the left is carried out nowadays.

It's almost like he's intelligent and has been carefully planning this for months.

Almost like some kind of chess game where you use one or more spatial dimensions that are not usually used in chess.

james "weasel" comey is a weasel i am not very surprised

We already knew this since Comey got fired.

We've known this since the beginning. It's a counterintelligence investigation NOT a criminal investigation. The purpose of counterintelligence is to probe foreign powers' influence.

Didn't the Flynn investigation end before that?

Also, "I need loyalty" isn't the same as "swear allegiance to me, or I will take you out", tacitly or overtly.

He's been trying to feign a redemption arc ever since he was named one of the three least popular senators in America (along with McCuck)

Gives Comey Three chances to come clean. then Fires him. I see No problem.

O man, the ship for impeachment just sailed away infront of their eyes.

If they can't spin the "I hope" story to obstruction of justice, they'll be stuck with Trump for the next 4 years.

When is the interview?
I`m listening to AJ right now.

Everyone with half a brain already knew that but I'm curious how Louise Mensch&Co are planning to explain this to their braindead followers.

Umm... trumptards?

fucking lost
It sounds like a fucking bad comedy, autistic FBI director writing blog posts

I'll take "People who don't understand Trumps speech mannerisms" for 200 Alex

Does anyone else have the urge to get some Super Male Vitality?

3D chess?

I wonder if through the power of memetics if we can't shift this dimension into hating jews instead of baselessly spouting that russia is behind Trump.

You sure I'm not a normal person that didn't see anything that could be construed as a joke in that jokeless post? Nah I can't possibly understand your level of humor, I must be the autist here.

Don't be mean to these people

Their entire world view is tumbling down along with Drumpf

God Bless Trump

Too bad he has zero ammunition. He's such a failure.

They're pathetic. They'll keep beating the "Muh Russia" drum until 2018. Why don't you provide the link or archive it? Very annoying.

They don`t sell nutriceuticals to Brazil, sad!

please don't use the word t*rd it is very offensive to the differently abled

AEERRHMM I'M JEWISH

How does this show Washington Post btfo?
They don't, they write about every tweet he makes. It makes their job easy. Especially as stupid as all Trump's tweets are.

I think Megyn was working for Trump all along.

>people think they fucked
Look at the grimace that neither reaches her eyes and is pointed downwards at the edges.

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

period, its over, there is no discussion to be had anymore, shut down the thread.