What is going to be the fallout tomorrow when libshits and MSM get BTFO from Comey testifying and proving that Trump...

What is going to be the fallout tomorrow when libshits and MSM get BTFO from Comey testifying and proving that Trump was right again?
The MSM and libshits keep hyping this shit up more then I have ever seen in my life. So much so they ignored terrorist attacks to report this.
What is the reaction going to be when all the people they hyped this up to is let down?

I mean this is going to b3 a bigger nothing burger then Maddow and the taxes yet shit like CNN have a Fucking counter in the bottom right corner. THEAE PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE.

Nothing. Nothing at all.

The Russia narrative will never end. Liberals will continue to do mental gymnastics in order to delegitimize Trump's presidency in their minds.

Zero. They'll make up shit anyways.

Bull shit, you can't hype this shit up for months and then just have a anticlimactic end to a agenda being pushed. They actually convinced people something would come out of this trial.

Bumping

People are getting sick of hearing about Russia when nothing but blanket accusations have come out of the investigation. Plus the media and libshits have hyped this Nothing buger up so much and changed the story context around so much that the is no doubt that either libshits or the media will have a meltdown about the outcome.

Nothing will happen. The MSM is too diluted and narcissistic. Normies will forget within a week.

Have you not been paying attention to how most of the media ignored a major terror attack just to talk about this testimony. Not to mention CNN putting a Fucking timer at the bottom of their Fucking channel 24/7 for the past week. There is Fucking bars that are opening early and having their own "happy hour" and will be streaming the Comey hearing in DC. You really don't understand how much they have hyped this up so you?

The OP asked about fallout. Read the fucking question before you lecture me, asshole.

The left will pretend that all the witnesses are somehow prevented from telling "the whole truth". Maybe they will pretend they are political pressure, maybe they will pretend they are in on it. Either way the due hards will not give up their make believe bogey man. It has become essential to their psychological well being. The problem is each itteration down the path of irrational rationzlizations they nake, they lose more and more adherents. Come midterms it will be the paranoid delusional party versus the Republicans. Since the Republicans have the baked in advantage in the house and senate races that season and will almost certainly maintain or increase their numerical advantage that election, I quiver with anticipation at what the lefty response will be.

I am the OP nigger

Then you are dumber than I thought.

There is no way they can spin that though. They have been trying to drag this out for months with the media. When people see that for the billionth time how wrong the news is I think there will be heavy backlash. You can only play dumb for so long and ignore so many facts. Sup Forums is more credible then MSM at this point.

I personally think that this will affect the 2018 midterms, the DemoRATS have been getting NOTHING done and continue to push lies and waste taxpayer money. I think this is going to hurt them as much as there Georgia and Montana loss. They have wasted so much money and split their tendies so much since Trump became president and have literally no message other then "Fuck Trump and resist"

they know that no one watches or reads them anymore so they just have a headline to tell people what to think

They're going to spin it the same way they're spinning Comey's written testimony. Comey specifically said he did not think Trump was trying to interfere with the Russian investigation. But the disgusting MSM knows better. They spin Comey's words to say Trump was obstructing justice. The corrupt media also isn't reporting that Comey did in fact tell Trump on multiple occasions (as Trump claimed) that he wasn't under investigation.

Nothing. They'll just find another thing to spend pointless time on.

they alerady got btfo and have removed the countdown timer and will probably never talk about it again

ty

COMEY TESTIMONY HAS LEAKED AND LIKE I SAID ITS NOTHING!

Here is the one from April, also that is equally nothing