If you believe that Jews, gays, feminists, and other degenerates should be killed...

If you believe that Jews, gays, feminists, and other degenerates should be killed, you should not have any issue with Islam.

The Day of the Rope is just a meme. A white ethnostate will be obtained peacefully and without any bloodshed.

I think Islam has some morally good points as you mention. Yet, Islam has also some elements we dislike, for example praying to a Sandnigger God or cutting of the tip of our penis (Jews manipulated Americans to do this as well though).

kek

And you should be telling the truth about your dnc handlers to wikileaks
And yet here we are

Except that I don't

>Jews
Some are fine, the anti-white and globalist ones need to be trialed for their crimes against humanity
>Gays
Degenerates should be openly bullied, closet homos I don't give a fuck about
>Feminists
Some can be reasoned with and tolerated in society, for example those who campaign against domestic violence or genital mutilation, the SJW ones need to be openly bullied until they kill themselves or snap out of it
>Should be killed
Unless they violently resist conforming to a nationalist cause, there are more humane ways to deal with them.

Fuck larping as neonazi, I did this for a while, now i am just being realistic.

u fanni whait boi

>realistic

hahahahahaha ahahahahah ahahahaha

You left out the convert or die part, where you have to spend countless hours kissing carpets for no reason, etc.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Why are men so weak nowadays?

We need to open the gates of Auschwitz again and gas all these mentioned groups. We need to get rid of this filth once and for all.

The only people who need to be gassed are violent extremists. They do nothing for our movement other than make us look bad.

I agree with this statement, /pol is a board of peace.

The main problem of Islam is it doesn't belong in Europe and most of its followers are non European.

Muslims aren't degenerates?

Not ideologically but in practice most are.

>When we do everything that makes us look good in the eyes of the Jews we win
Extremist does mean nothing else than acting instead of just talking, this is why this position is so much attacked.

Killing innocent people isn't necessary. These things take time; an ethnostate will be achieved through payment incentives and the re-establishment of traditional values, not through bloodshed.

This. Being smart is what built western civilization. Being violent is for shitskins and look at where it got them.

>inb4 but they breed fast, have strong values and zero tolerance for degeneracy
as do all cavemen-tier tribes, but these factors are not enough to beat a race that put a man on the moon. One rifle beats thousand spears.

Sup Forums supports White sharia

Richard stop posting your selfies here.

dickie spencer/10

You left out non whites.

TFW you actually believe this...

don't be fucking retarded user

>muh gyno

if you actually believe this you literally do not deserve to live.
Now get your cuck shit out of here.

The issue is that Islam calls for the death of not only the people you have mentioned but also me A WHITE CHRISTIAN FUCKING MALE. If muzzies come here they will have a taste of my addidas shoes. I will remove them as fast as a XXL kebab made by a real Turk (we don't have roaches here for some reason they send only the best unlike the situation with spics and burgers).

Except that Hitler lost the war and nothing that he said will help people living in this globalist, multi-cultural, pro-faggot, feminist hellhole we live in today. Either you try to get realistic with what your words actually mean or you will forever be an internet tough guy.

Every other day they kill anglos now
I am getting real sick of it

I don't mind if they kill Germans because we deserve it but the rest of Europe doesn't.

>Islam is only this one idea, it doesn't include anything else such as not eating bacon

fuck off retard

It is still valid what he said. He may have not won, but as all living beings in nature he fought as long as he possibly could. His spirit is still among us and one day we will finally save the White race.

Stop LARPing. Your killing spree is never going to happen. Violence is only justified if it's in self-defense, and in a society filled with cucked liberals and defenseless degenerates violence won't be needed.

>I don't mind if they kill Germans because we deserve it but the rest of Europe doesn't.
Yes you deserve it for not having killed all the Jews. You should feel truly ashamed.

Fighting will get you nowhere. The current white nationalist movement is extremely small, and presenting yourself as violent, bloodthirsty reactionaries will only deter people from joining your movement.

lel

This is true for another times. In a world where in case of a muslim attack you are advised to "hide away and call the police" instead of fighting back (that would be islamophobic), the rules of nature simply do not apply.

Best thing to do in such world is to improve yourself but anticipate the collapse, and once it happens, the weak will die on their own. Current system artificially keeps all sorts of faggots, niggers and retards alive to create an "equality" so you can really only try to negotiate for maximum freedom of speech and other libertarian ideas to further accelerate the collapse. Remember that when Gorbachev initiated Perestroika to allow more freedom of speech in Soviet Union, everyone started just speaking shit of the government and it only accelerated the collapse, instead of more censorship. That is why people like Corbyn are preferrable to May, or to voting for unwinnables like UKIP.

I require bacon, beer, and bong hits to function.

>Always be peaceful
>Never attack
>Show your other cheek
>Don't be a man
>Only use words
Take a load of this Goy

>The Day of the Rope is just a meme.
It still turns off many fence sitters. Who wants to join an ideology where it's either join us or die? Oh wait.

DUDE WEED etc

>No bacon
>No beer

Sand niggers should be the first ones to go.

>Fighting will get you nowhere
Except all human history on this Earth prove you wrong.

>But it will keep away the weaklings and sissies who only talk
That is so devastating.

I assume it must be the xenoestrogens in your drinking water.

A man only attacks when necessary. If they attack us, we will attack them back. Plain and simple. You're clearly a basic bitch "nationalist" who's desperately trying to appear cool and edgy with all your talk about lynching all the degenerates and shooting up the Hebrew school playground. You lack the decency nor the maturity to handle actual political affairs.

>These things take time; an ethnostate will be achieved through payment incentives

I've suggested this before. Pay volunteers to get sterilized or have abortions. The people you would attract to that program would desire govt handouts over raising a family. Guess who the majority of them would be? You wouldn't even have to mention race and besides whites who chose this, would you really want procreating?

Dont listen to this cocksucker. Either he shapes the fuck up or hes no better than some spineless "responsible conservative"
Day of the test when

>Except all human history on this Earth prove you wrong.

What did violence achieve with Hitler's Germany?

>Just a meme
You're just an idiot.

nothing?
Last time I checked Nazi Germany got BTFO'd and Hitler killed himself like a coward.

Unless you think having an empire that lasts for only 5 years is your rating for success.

But I want muslims killed too. What now, faggot?

>everyone whose beliefs on a subject matter aren't 100% in line with mine is a shill

You are such a weak ass pussy effeminate faglord. You embarass us in front of real men like ISIS who would cut off your head with a knife while you are talking like a girl. You estrogen filled sissy better do not call yourself a man. You are to sensitive and pacifistic for the real world. You are a pathetic beta weakling who is too afraid to fight and does only dare to use words (but probably not even politically incorrect offensive ones). Weaklings like you are the reason we men do get such a bad reputation nowadays. Grow some balls, pull the trigger on every Nigger.

Hopefully it can be obtained that way.

Except Islam wants to kill ANYONE who's not part of Islam.

That's a big difference.

I was going to name all of the wars which would make you sound like an idiot but the list is just too long. How can you be this retarded? Do you literally not know anything about history?

Not sure if you're a shill, a larper, or an edge lord.

You are right, this one fits much better.

Alright, now you're basically outing yourself as a false flag shill. kys

>Last time I checked Nazi Germany got BTFO'd and Hitler killed himself like a coward.

Yup and yet white nationalists still think this is the way to go. I believe white people should have the ability to be proud of their race, but the moment you start looking for a group to belong to you just find LARPing assholes who hate Jews and want to hang everyone who disagrees with them.

Again making it ironic that they oppose radical Islam, which is pretty much the same ideology, different race and religion.

> look at isis, they are reals men. What is civilized behaviour wort anyway? It's not like the majority of the population is against senseless killings.
you know this is why you guys will never go mainstream right?

I'm literally a fucking NatSoc you goddamn mongoloid.

This post is the epitome why the west is lost forever.

False equivalency

my whole plan is to join islam if the right wing fails.,

it's not ideal but at least its an excuse to kill leftists. until then, fuck islam.

Violence helped the (((other side))) to win the war and reach their political objectives. Germany was not violent, effective enough. Nature favours only the one who is better at organising violence. Everything is based on violence. If you fight you may lose, if you do not fight you lose for sure. You see every animal in nature fighting for its survival.

>I was going to name all of the wars which would make you sound like an idiot but the list is just too long. How can you be this retarded? Do you literally not know anything about history?

I'm talking about recent history. The conquests of old is long gone and international law prevents most unlawful annexation. Russia annexing Crimea is an exception, but all it got them was a new enemy on their border and sanctions.

You not being able to see that we are already under attack doesn't not look like slow and methodical planning, it looks like someone lacking courage.

if you dont want people to smoke indoors, like animals and eat veggies you are literally hitler then

Yeah, we're under attack by Muslims, not gays or feminists. I'll agree that waging war against Muslims is justified at this point. Against other minorities or gays? Not so much.

The conquests of old? A century while compared to thousands of years of human history is not nearly enough time to say that we are in some kind of different non violent era.

>muh based muslims
you're second class jew, you know it, and you feel great in that position, scum

>spineless = being realistic and willing to compromise
Do you think Hitler was able to achieve what he did through brute force and violence? My guess is no.

Where do you think you are you fag? This is not your Internet safe space where offensive thoughts are banned. You must stop being a weak, oversensitive cuck and become a real man.

I would think that the people who have suffered the heinous crime of the everyday rape, robbery, and murder from blacks would think differently. Just because you have normalized their violence does not make it normal in civilized society.

>Violence helped the (((other side))) to win the war and reach their political objectives. Germany was not violent, effective enough. Nature favours only the one who is better at organising violence. Everything is based on violence. If you fight you may lose, if you do not fight you lose for sure. You see every animal in nature fighting for its survival.

It's easier to defend a land, than it is to take it and hold it. That has definitely been proven throughout history, except when one side overwhelming dominates the other. Otherwise, you're not just fighting the local populace, but all their allies as well.

>if you are against moral and social degradation you should not have issues with shitskins and their religion.

Sup Forums is one of the most visited sites on the Internet. We are throwing redpills left and right. Be not a sissy, become a man.

The only people who are raped and murdered by blacks are the ones who travel into the inner city ghetto like idiots. They had it coming. It's not worth shooting up the entire black population over.

>literally an edited version of a comic parodying extremism
Wew, you just continue to dig your own grave. Retire from the internet before you embarrass yourself any further.

except I think mudslimes should be killed as well

This is what im saying

>tfw the fastest way to get the left to turn against Islam is for the right to start openly supporting it

ISIS doesn't behave like men, they behave like niggers. They prey on the innocent. Do you want to become a nigger, faggot?

I really can't believe that was your answer and you say you are Nat Soc KEK wow, so whites should just give up our largest cities and let them be turned into third world shitholes that should be fenced off. Any white that goes in their deserves what they get...right? Great plan, much better then violence. It's almost like that's what we are doing right now.

What is the Mongol Empire, the Roman Empire, colonisation of America, colonisation of Africa, WW2, Iraq war.

Humans are exactly like animals, we conquer and defend territory, this is nature. Each single country in the world was conquered at a certain point of time. Also, Muslims took many countries by war and violence, for example Egypt or Persia.

Top Kek

>t. faggot

>ethnostate via payment incentives
Are you this fucking stupid?
I live in Houston you cocksucker, come have a visit here and tell me if you still feel that way.

Don't get me wrong, I want the blacks out of the city just as much as the next guy. But that can be done through payed deportation, not execution. Believe me, inner city niggers would gladly accept some cash in exchange for moving to Africa.

I bet you pay a nigger to fuck your wife as well.

Pya them? Would you pay a rat to leave your house? Would you pay cockroaches to leave?

Pya them? Would you pay rats or cockroaches to leave your house?

Us in year 2035:
>excuse me...Jamal? Pedro?
>yes..um...can we stop playing catch the tire necklace for a moment. I have an idea about cash incentives for an ethnostate!

Have you considered that 'refugees' have been placed systematically in every small town on the country side in Germany (similar trend in other countries). Sometimes 150 inhabitants and 1,000 'refugees'. First they flood the cities, then the country side. We end up being in a situation like Rhodesia where we are the minority and get genocided (South Africa is another good example).

It is reverse parodying, we use offensive imagery and words here to break the politically correct conditioning and to cure you from being a faggot.

War is and was used by all races. Look at the Jews and how they conquered their ethno state.

Do these refugees deserve death in your opinion? Or are they just unfortunate tools who were used for the (((subversion))) tactics?

The fact that you view these people as subhuman reveals a lot about you. Yes, these people have substantially lower IQ than us, but they have other hereditary advantages more suited to their environments, and it's our job to get them back to those environments. They're still human beings.

Like I said: ISIS wages war on the innocent, which is never justified. You have to realize that these people are not are enemies; most of them (excluding the Muslims) do not view us with hostility, and therefore should not be targeted.

Muslims have sympathy with ISIS, all of them think that prophet Mohammed was the "perfect man" and violence was his most significant trait, a conquerer who has the goal to islamise the whole world. Muslims would not even need to use violence, they could just wait and outbreed us until we are a minority and then easily force us to adopt Islam or genocide us right away. Islam is not the religion of peace, it is the religion of the sword. Besides Muslims prefer their own group at the cost of others. Multiculturalism naturally leads to lower social cohesion, conflicts and civil war. Also, those Muslim who come here are primitive savages who leech welfare and commit murder and rape.

>They're still human beings.

Muslims are completely controllable via religion. They will do whatever the jews twist them into doing. Therefore its literally white America against the world

All 6 groups including the one who wants the other 5 dead are low tier trash

They will die and fall in line on their own if you just address the source

We let them in
We payed them for housing and food

And they thanked us by raping our women
Literally if they just had done. Not worked and just hoovered up money they could've had a comfortable life.