This qt has been killed by dirty terrorists, look at her, she is pure

this qt has been killed by dirty terrorists, look at her, she is pure

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4576440/Australian-nanny-narrowly-avoided-two-terror-attacks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just think how she'd laugh in your face if you asked her out on a date, the feelings of compassion always disappear in a second

Eh, unfortunate.

white. trash. whore.

Damn she could be sisters with this girl

>Worshiping a roastie.

Gas yourself OP.

>"oh no look at this poor dead woman, who with a 90% certainty voted for the terrorist and would still rather fuck him than your white ass"

Funny, I feel nothing

n-o sa futi pizda ca asta nici in vise, boss

Haha, you mean the other aussie woman who is missing? Or has she been found on the bottom of the Thames yet?
Her image has been plastered on all the freaking papers here. We can safely assume because she has not made any IG posts she is dead.

Well I hope she is.

They killed Slavic qt
REEEEEEEE

>pure
hahaha

One less obnoxious protestant whore in the world..nothing of value lost.

>woman
>pure
you need to a few more red pills my dude

But that's not the point, you're just rationalizing. This is about political correctness and Islamic invasion of the west. With globalization, all western nations will eventually share roughly the same philosophy.

We can keep saying "oh, that's over there" or "I didn't like her anyways she probably deserved it". But the lines have to be drawn somewhere.

ai dreptate, faraonule. îmi plac alea cu puls.

she has brown skin, is this qualify as "white" ?

I bet they like them pure

>rip slav
should've been another bong

She doesn't even want your sympathy unless you're a Chad, she thinks you're creepy.

we need to burn those damn kebabs

Fuck me have you seen this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4576440/Australian-nanny-narrowly-avoided-two-terror-attacks.html

>Just missed the Westminster bridge/parliament attack
>Had ticket to Ariana Grande concert that was bombed, didn't go
>Killed in third attack

Three attacks, been at or near all. Her reign of terror is over.

She is European you dumb Chink.

europeans like to sunbath during summer, because we consider it sexy, unlike most asian countries

The solution is 'TYRANNICAL PATRIARCHY/MISOGYNY' I mean men built this world its only logical that we are the only ones that can fix it from the western woman's delusions of grandeur but it will never happen. So now western women can reap what they squealed.

Women should be treated like retards. Giving them the right to vote and voice opinion was a big mistake and is causing us huge problems.

I mean I see where you're coming from, it's hard not to hate most women these days. But they have to be properly disciplined and not be permitted to sink our ship.

shame

refugees welcome!

it's final destination all over again, knigthlike the time a woman survived some random burger mall shooting, and then got clipped at the dark knight premier

What would give you the right to vote? Are you a billionaire or in the army?

What? Adult males should be able to vote. No one else.

But why? How did you earn it? Why should everyone get to vote?

she looks like a Slav so she's probably easy af (if you're a Westerner)

Because you're polling the will of people. Not the will of a select group of individuals based on vocation or achievements. Every male gets to be represented.

Look at those eyes, she's not pure

But you're a slav

She's so beautiful.

Another self-centered roastie died? How will I sleep through the night?

RICED

what he said and compared to australia you're slavs

Why would I let NEETs and mouthbreathers vote?

Probably a leftist roastie.

Well, I mean that's up to you. You might even be right about being even more selective about who can vote, but when selecting who can vote you're going to biased toward members of society who represent your ideals.

would racemix with/10

She doesn't look pure at all. She does look good though and no matter how she looks, the fact that muslim terrorists killed them makes them degenerates.

>Sara Zelenak's friends have issued an appeal on social media (Photo: Facebook)
>Miss Zelenak, from Brisbane, Australia, was separated from her friends after the van hit pedestrians on the bridge.
>The 21-year-old nanny, who lives in London, hasn't been in contact with her family since then.
>Friends have appealed for help on social media and her family has been in touch with consular officials.
>A family friend wrote on Facebook: "She got separated from her friends and has not been seen since. Her phone has rang with no reply and now the battery must have gone.
>"She calls her mum daily. It's been over 24 hours with no news from the consulate."

She's feeding the fish now. RIP.

WAS*

Zelenak means green ;

Nice rack too.

I bet she was a gold digging whore like any woman though. Don't put her on a pedestal.

kinda

>pure

lel
She looks like the type that only fuck with shitskins and look at white men in disgust. She most certainly voted for politicians who allow this. That's what she wanted, that's what she got.

how did ariane grande like change bodies and skin color. freaky shit

what?

maybe because she's a fucking basic bitch and looks like literally any attractive white woman

It's a necessary sacrifice to wake western countries up.

She's crab people, which is why she sings about walking side to side

i saw her go to spain for ficki ficki every year

THESE POSTS ARE PROOF THE JIDF IS REAL AND HAS MORE POSTERS THAN NORMAL Sup Forums VISITORS

ALL THEM NEED TO SUFFER A HORRIBLE DEATH.

AFTER THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION 2.0, AND WE HAVE THE NSA RECORDS, WE WILL EXPOSE AND EXECUTE ALL OF THEM.

Relax, bud.

She lookes like a realy nice women

wowie kablowie, good comment

fucking kill yourself

>kablowie
watch what you wish for

My best friends coworker is one of her friends :(

>she has brown skin, is this qualify as "white" ?
only by shitskins on Sup Forums impersonating white people

Hang yourself kike

This hurts my fee-fees, OP.

Kill them all! Murder their families.

Don't forget you wrote this

>She lookes like a realy nice women

You must have the brain of a six year old

His comment was the only one that had any merit on this whole thread. It was a refreshing change from the autistic vomit hating trash.

What a retarded notion. Improve yourself, every white woman is an asset, especially a beautiful one.

Either that or there are more psychopaths out there than previously thought.
What the fuck did this poor girl to deserve any hatred?

You mean the spelling is wrong i don't get it.

she is australian you stupid chink, not european

this qt was sniped by a terrorist while trying to defuse the bomb

look at her

she is pure

Her genes were pure and she could've propogated many beautiful aryan children. This was a tragedy

i can't stand this whore

This.

Only spaniards get to see the point, godammit

Inquisition when

Never surrender.

¡VIVA EL REY, VIVA ESPAÑA!

Who is this beautiful aryan goddess?

Oh no! A pretty girl died!
To bad I couldn't fuck her
Who cares? Just another body in a grave

sadly, this

article didnt say she died, just missing, she is probably getting gang raped by muzzie taxi drivers who drove her to safety :^)

>look at her, she is pure
You mean she WAS pure, amirite? Guise?

Stupid betas, stop thinking with yours virgin penis. Europe must protect its legacy, we must protect our women and children.

To prevent this

Fucking hell they look camp,

Fag squadron

What happened to the manly conquistadores ? How did they get replaced by these shit-stabbers?

>europe
>protect its legacy
Can't you see that the very governments of Europe are working day and night to destroy it?
Muslim are probably the worst cancer to spread in Europe, and I think is obvious its there to stay,plus the endless shilling of the kike left that never seems to end

Call me a shill,but I believe the age of European dominance is over,that's what happens when kikes get thier way

So we should just ignore the problem and blame the victims? It's our people, for the love of God!!

B L A C K E D

L

A

C

K

D

This. All Stacys deserve death.

I believe the people can prevent that.

The point is: never surrender.

In some many countries have appeared alt-righter groups who vigilate and protect by their force the native citizens.

It's not over.

We must go out and protect what is ours.

>Three French citizens, two Australians, one Canadian, one Spaniard and one Briton died in terror attacks on 3 June
Kek. There are so few actual British people in London, that we don't even die in our terrorist attacks.

Our white women don't deserve death, fucking ugly neckbeard

They're the future of our land

the only way to win is targeted, consistent expulsion where you don't get caught.

Our spaniard died defending a woman with a skate.

He was a fucking hero

She's confirmed RIP, she ran to help people who just got hit by the van with no clue the men were getting out of it

She probably full blown had her throat straight up cut

Brisbane girl too. Not a Sydney leftist cunt. She was likely not a liberal lefty cunt as Queensland is pretty fucking redpilled mostly.

We lost a potential good one here.

Don't give up,never
Its a very bleak uphill battle to save euro my padre,and time is running out,quickly/
How do you even counter this perfectly planned takeover?
The manpower, time,planing, execution are a lengthy processes,
I sadly think you guys just missed your window for quick salvation

This right-wing Christian terrorist killed more people who looked like her than all the Muslims in the UK have combined.

So you're ugly and your personality is even worse. Gee, I wonder why she wouldn't go out with you. You're such a catch!

No! It's only good when Sup Forums likes it / bad when Sup Forums doesn't!

>Christian terrorist
Disgusting social progressive doing what it does best, lying.

>killed more people
>people
Wrong.