Koreans alien human hybrids?

Sounds crazy but hear me out

>the only race that gets surgery's to attempt to look more human(eye lids, pubic hair transplant, etc).

It remained Japanese territory until after WWII but what happened before then and why has the world been so interested in a small S. East Asian country for a century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNpecrTCEBw
youtu.be/eRvfxWRi6qQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think this girl is attractive?

they are just ugly and pathetic thats all

>Do you think this girl is attractive?
With her Asian boyfriend

you literally look exactly like koreans.

They are just super inbred

BREACHUUU

>>Do you think this girl is attractive?

>Koreans alien human hybrids?
They're outsiders. All human types are extraplanar creatures, except niggers, they're the only humans native to this plane.

It was a Japanese colony for 35 years, not a particularly long time. Before that, it was an sovereign monarchy, like most East Asian countries, with a highly isolationist foreign policy towards Westerners, which was also normal for East Asian countries (including Japan until mid late 19th century). Japan was interested in Korea for the expansion of their empire, modern Westerners are interested because it is highly developed and dynamic economic power.

Japanese people look nothing like Koreans.. That's like saying all Irish People look like all Spanish people - two different types of Caucasian like two different types of Asian.

K

actually europeans are the true original human
science proves this

>more human

You mean more white

Most Asians look the way they do from intense inbreeding over thousands of years and evolved under the highest area of air pressure.

Even if this is complete bs. Still bumping this thread. Want to hear what people have to say about this topic.

O Mai

But Irish population came from ancient Iberian stock, senpai

That doesnt conflict with them beibg outsiders. An ectraplanar species cojld be introduced before a native species developed.

Except Irish are gingers with light eyes and freckles while Spaniards have dark eyes and hair. Japs and gooks have all the same black eyes, hair and yellow skin

Thanks for making us burgers look even more retarded.

see
This ginger here is actually a spaniard

yes you do. are you hurt now you japanese/korean subhuman?

"Human" is a word made by white people to describe white people. This is a fact. Darwin himself said black people weren't human.

Yeah. More human.

South Korea does make great films though. Old Boy especially comes to mind. And their movies aren't all Jewy, either. But yes they do resemble moon people. More surface area to face ratio than any other hominids.

10/10 would definitely penetrate with my pink bazooka.

dont you mean brown bazooka?

damn nigga.

Maybe she comes in Europe. Searches for a whaitu piggy. Find him.
And immagine the face of the dumb race traitor when he see his little hapa for the first time.

Fucking poetry

Nope. Pink bazooka is a euphemism for my penis. My penis a shade of white/pink.

By stating I would 'penetrate her with my pink bazooka' I was insinuating I wanted to have sex with her, implying I found her feminine features attractive.

What colour is your penis user?

That's where your wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=pNpecrTCEBw

Fucking kek'd.

Oh, thanks for the clarification! I totally misunderstood you.

My penis is black and has neon green frosted tips.

Pubic hair transplants?

Not all Europeans are brown, mehmet.

>Dark eyebrows
>Iberian facial structure

You're a fucking moron user
This retard too

Irish people are from Spain kohai.

You are right, Kareem.

Yea they have very little pubic hair. Pubic hair transplants are common there. They take course hair from other parts of the body and transplant it

And for importing high a grade waifus

>tips
kek

Because it is money
Fake faces meet with fake medias = American dream
They now noticed that changing your face and shit can easily deceit and brainwash you western low IQ girls/boys like fake news and only cheap costs for their surgeries make them turned out to be millionaires.

WHITU COCKU

The only race:
>has no visible eyelids
>hairline pushed way back past the forehead
>no eyebrows
>extraordinary intelligence {take North Korea for example. Even though we put a enormous amount of sanctions on them they still are finding ways to laundermoney)

>pubic hair transplant

Niggers straighten their hair trying to look more human

too much pubic hair sucks though

dont get it

>Niggers straighten their hair trying to look more human
They also address themselves as "honourable member" in South African Parlament to look like civilized chimps.

Agree...but all species of human have a lot of it except for one: the Koreans

You idiot. They get surgery to look more western and because boobs are a big deal over there.

I appreciate your imagination but you're thinking like a twelve year old.

Boob surgery is actually not common in Korea. Most of their surgery's are to appear more human dumbass. Google it

>alien human hybrids
This really activates my almonds. I always assumed asians wanted to look white but what if they really want to channel their inner ayylmao?

I mean look at this, are they from another planet?
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Exactly what I'm saying. Obviously they have some human in them but they appear to be alien human hybrids. My personal theory is that Japans korean comfort women, essentially sex slaves, were part of the human alien hybrid program. It was a perfect combo because of Koreas isolation nobody would know

On top of that the Bogs may have been involved.

no, but seriously

Who is that?

find
you own
moon

Aren't they Chinese? He's called the Chinese Snake Boy or something.

C. Cunningham commercial for Play Station.
He's a degenerate.
But his video editing skillz are outstanding.
youtu.be/eRvfxWRi6qQ

Oh, look!
It's the autistic asian "man" who collects cherry picked images of gold diggers!!
Too bad you won't get one since youre not rich