Orcposting: Trek Edition

Kek

Captain. I recommend a full thread of Star Trek memes. Maximum yield!

Once the Trekposting gets going we include our favorite Starfleet Officer Louise Mensch.

The bomb was just another jack in the box. Damn you Felix!

Top kek, captain. Give er all shes got.

>tfw you just made your first orc meme, but once again everyone moved on and you're late to the meme party.

Seriously though, something has to be done about these Bajoran terrorists. Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Kek

I wonder who's behind this post.

some quality trek user.
Unlike pic related

Ferengi are not the Jews
t. Watched 5m of ST ever but some trekkiefag outlined once

toplel

Dukat is going to build a subspace dampening field and make the Bajorans pay for it

They're at least a little Jewy. I've seen every episode of Star Trek every many times over and, well, they're a little Jewy.

Star trek is for nerds

Orcposting never dies

I'd give her a log entry. IYKWIM

OF COURSE THEY'RE JEWS! Jews have big noses and are greedy, Ferengi have big ears and are greedy. HOW MUCH MORE OBVIOUS DOES IT NEED TO GET!?

Whatever captian larp. Go pray to your stick Jew.

Are you kidding? Ferengi are the Jews of the Universe.
Greedy merchants? Check
Big noses, uh, I mean ears? Check
Mind control? Check
Trying to get other factions to fight their conflicts? Check
And it goes on. Jews confirmed.

Wait a minute. Aren't those guy the evil Vulcans. Those Romulan guys?

>Dukat is going to build a subspace dampening field and make the Bajorans pay for it

Gul Dukat is going to capture and reprogram the Federation Mine Field, then make them place it around DS9 at their own expense.

Fucking gold pressed latinum keks.

NOT ALL CARDASSIANS!

You Klingonphobes!

Wtf is a stick Jew you hook nosed Hebrew faggit

>NOT ALL CARDASSIANS!
>You Klingonphobes!

You can't even tell two major peoples of the alpha quadrant apart? The true face of the Federation

How am I a hook nosed Hebrew you fucking mong?

Changelings welcome!

Yup, if Vulcans were Poo in Loos the Romulans would be the Pakis.

Cardassia did nothing wrong. Bajorans are sub-humanoids and violent extremists.

The bajorans are racist towards cardassian refugees!
All life is precious! Cardassianphobes, open your wormhole

you know the problem with betazed? too many betazoids

You're a fuckin vulcan male!

Mohamadin spotted

then who is Picard in that trekposting universe?

We need to just let them in guys. Earth has tons of unsettled land, how does it hurt to let in a few Cardassians? You're not an anti-terrestrial are you?

Fukken leaves.

This better?

They're white Romulans

so what relation to section 31 do we have here? we need something for section 31

Not gonna lie, former Gul Dukat supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Dukat take direct hits and experience significant hull damage. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the wormhole to the Gamma Quadrant.

lel

I think decks 7 through 12 just lost main life support, erecting a force-field and redirecting additional power to structural integrity.

Bump

I started quoting but all your posts are gold, have some OC

LOLOLOL that's a fucking good one. I've been watching DS9 from the beginning, I'm most of the way through season 2. Will be sweet when Worf shows up.

anyone got that morn "and basically youre fuckin stupid" pic?

He only ever gets Dabo girls man. Low hanging fruit.

You really got to be a huge geek to get some of these ones...

At the first sign of being a fake geek, I will kill them, but, I promise to return the (You) intact.

If you judge somehow based on how they like their Targ, you might be a Trump Supporter.

How come there are no Black Borg? Is it racist to assimilate niggers or do they just have no use for niggers in the collective?

Their flesh goes grey after being assimilated regardless of race.

The reasoning is that superficially, the ferengi are more jew like. But they're also really overt, and they don't bother with other races aa much. The Dominion Founders are the real "jews." They are shape shifters. They blend into governments and subvert them. And they have a perpetual victim/superiority complex that they use to justify their actions.

bump for star trek

kek

The greatest gift a nigger can receive then.

>assimilating takes energy and processing power
why would you waste it? how much processing power can be gained by assimilating a nignog? you can't even use them as cannon fodder, since it's a collective.

>By Permanent Ensign Harry Kim

Kek

I wouldn't say no. Would you?

I'd be like Dr. Bashir, standing there forever alone.

He turned down Dax once.

Dabo girls are literally the tits, mang.

REMOVE HASPERAT

you keep Dolph out of this, you hippie.

too baked the second connections was supposed to say movement sorry guys

>too baked
>leaf flag
the dude weed lmao memes are real