youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NPqlMNIF5c
archive.is/f69Uz
citizensforethics.org/press-release/maxine-waters-named-most-corrupt-member-of-congress/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
washingtonpost
archive.is/D04Le
twitter.com/AnonBabble

QUICK

SOMEBODY MINE THE SALT

QUICK RUNDOWN ON COMEY

Jan 6:
>IC leaders meet with Trump in NY
>discuss Russian hacking report
>Comey stays behind to tell Trump about pee pee poo poo Russian prostitute dossier
>Tells Trump buzfeed was going to publish it
>Told Trump that he was not actually under investigation
>Comey, freaked out by the experience, goes home and writes a blog post
Jan 27
>Trump invites Comey to dinner alone
>Comey, being autistic, doesn't like this situation one bit
>Trump asks Comey if he still wants the job
>Trump then states: "I need loyalty" Awkward silence ensues
>Comey then starts blathering about the FBI, DoJ, independence
>Trump repeats "I need loyalty"
Feb 14
>IC leaders meet with Trump, Comey and Trump end up alone after meeting
>Trump says "let's talk Flynn", "Flynn dindu nuffin" "He's a good guy, just drop it"
>Comey agrees that Flynn is a good guy
>Trump tells Comey to crack down on leakers
March 30
>Trump calls Comey to complain about "muh Russia"
>Trump circles back to pee pee poo poo dossier, tells Comey "I didn't hire Russian prostitutes!"
>Trump asks why Comey testified in congress, Comey explains that he had to
>Comey tells Trump he's not under investigation, but that the FBI won't admit this publicly
>Trump wonders out loud to Comey about McCabe's connection to the Clinton cartel
April 11
>Trump phones Comey
>Demands FBI admit publicly that Trump is not under investigation
>Complains that "muh Russia" is handicapping the administration and Comey could stop it
>Comey says go talk to the Deputy AG
>Trump says, "I've been loyal to you, very loyal"

CHECKED

>Joe is ___

Is Loyalty is a bad thing?

God Bless all of you

SOUTH KOREA SUSPENDED THE DEPLOYMENT OF THE ANTI-MISSILE SYSTEM guys!

So Russia is kill.

CNN DEMANDS DRUMPF BE IMPEACHED

Joe.

ABSOLUTE LOYALTY

>even Benji knows Trump is cleared
>Democrats have to answer for their constant Russian hysteria
This is beautiful.

>goes home and writes a blog post
Top kek

>Leave the intern, take the cannoli

- Joe Scarborough, Godfather 5

If I were a democrat voter I'd be mad.

There has NEVER been a Trump Russian collusion investigation. Ever. This entire conspiracy was cooked up by Hillary's camp cuz they were butthurt over the loss. The Democratss have known, ALL THIS TIME, that there was not a Trump Russian collusion investigation yet continued to knowingly spread it to their base.

This is a disaster for the Democrats lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NPqlMNIF5c

Joe used to Care about America

If you're a Jew, then yes

Checked, and daily reminder you must laugh at Canada.

God Bless you too, retaking Jerusalem WHEN?

>I don't know what obstruction of Justice is
>t. Literally CNN

umm...guys?

Reminder that RICHARD BURR, Republican Chairman of the Intelligence Committee, is the one who forced Comey to put out a statement.

Yup. Very intelligent and wel-balanced, fair individuals have all said their narrative has been destroyed. The only thing they have left is "Muh Russia."

I wonder what changed so dramatically...

>Hillary's camp cuz they were butthurt over the loss
Wasn't it to cover up seth rich/wikileaks?

>this kike is so upset at being BTFO that she's still going

Jews are evil, vindictive creatures.

Soon my friend
DEUS VULT

Maybe as it directly relates to Trump himself, but I doubt they will let go of the other narratives about Kushner, Sessions, and other people in the campaign and transition team.

We guess his new tweet

There are at least four active investigations, user.

There is no evidence of obstruction froim his statement

Thanks, Goldberg. God bless you too. Kill your countrymen. Drive the Jews out.

OH FUCK

Now it's 'obstruction' which will die a similar death much faster.

Heard this morning, their new President is a cuck who thinks he can negotiate with the Norks and values chink sheckles more than the safety of his own citizens.

This released Comey testimony makes Trump look much better/less dictatorial than the MSM leaks did. It's also clear that Trump never crossed a line with Comey, and even acknowledged he would like to know if anyone associated with him was colluding with Russia.

It mostly boils down to Trump wanting the public informed of the current situation regarding investigations, which was the truth. Comey and other agency heads merely believed it to be inappropriate to insert themselves into the public discourse about Russia.

Can't libs see that Trump asking Comey for loyalty is not equal to obstruction? It's a massive fucking leap. I feel like all these idiots KNOW this deep down in their hearts but they hate trump so much that they completely gave up all sense of reality and can no longer tell up from down and left from right. These people are baffle brained twisty turning crazed eyed fucking lunatics.

Now that Comey's statement kills a lot of the Democrats narrative
WHAT WILL TODAY'S LATE AFTERNOON/EARLY EVENING BOMBSHELL ANTI-TRUMP FAKE NEWS STORY BE?

>weasel kike ben shapiro reveals his true form once again

>go looking for smug wendy's cosplay
>find pic related
Goddamnit internet, why the fuck do you have to ruin everything?

SCARAMUCCI - /ourguy/ - close to joining the WH big league team, per Charlie Gasparino.

>finally - long overdue
>Commerce post, but being looked at for many other 'high level' posts

"Frustrated egoist", I hold nothing but contempt for that manlet jew.

They are deluded morons.

Beat them with clubs.

IT WAS TO COVER UP VOTER REGISTRATION HACKING AS WELL.

Dept of Homeland Security was linked to hacks of voter-related systems. It appears people in our government were helping to rig the primary for the DNC. This is ALL to take the heat off the Democrats and stop Trump's agenda.

/ourgirl/

Wait, did Trump fire Comey in a brutal fashion because he knew Comey would be angry and want to testify against him, but in the process would have to admit Trump was never under investigation? What level does this man operate at!?!

>early

Who saying this? I'm not on social media

world war 3.

It all boils down to acting with liberals in the end, they`re all up for sale.
They don`t understand what is saying "no" to a tempting proposal that goes against your values.

Maxine Waters says Trump is corrupt:

archive.is/f69Uz

Yet she's the most corrupt person in Congress:

citizensforethics.org/press-release/maxine-waters-named-most-corrupt-member-of-congress/

Stop spamming this, you douche-wrangling cock monkey.

>Now you know what covfefe means

Maddow gets an average of 2.6 million viewers a night and Russia is all she ever talks about. So there are at least that many people who fell for this shit.

So this opening statement from Comey basically proves Trump is innocent, right?

>Joe
>is Joe

Sad!

Doesn't Trump Still Win if they Void Ohio's 18 electoral votes?

>dat long ass, bright red power-tie
A E S T H E T I C

CUTE

It's funny because Joe and Mika at one point in the primaries were one of the few pundits who gave Trump a chance, spoke kindly of him
Then he went full retard out of nowhere

I'M BOHYNIE

Well, Trump phrased his questions pretty strategically, so yes, he can't be indicted for criminal behavior, but he can still be impeached by Congress if the language implicates him.

Honestly, I don't see Trump gaining much support much longer from Congress if any more shit is brought to light.

Will we see a President Pence?

Source and how long have they been on-going despite no evidence?

Yes, early. Comey and the Democrats wanted to drop this information tomorrow.

Burr fucked their shit up.

It doesn't kill anything. It confirms all the previous news reports to be true. WaPo's and NYT's sources are legit.

Oh yeah that too.

Trump didn't win

In fact

The left wing bolshevik communist extremists who want to kill everyone who isn't like them won.

What do you rather control?

The white house?

Or the streets of Portland ME, Concord NH, Boston, Providence, Lowell, Hartford, NYC, Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, Syracuse, Newark, Jersey City, Atlantic City, Wilmington, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Fairfax, Norfolk, Richmond, Charlotte, Asheville, Atlanta, Savannah, Tallahassee, Miami, Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, Jackson, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Brownsville, El Paso, San Antonio, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Denver, Boulder, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Reno, LA, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, San Diego, San Jose, Portland, Tacoma, Olympia, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth, Madison, Milwaukee, Eau Claire, Des Moines, St. Louis, Chicago, Gary, Indianapolis, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo?

I think the answer is easy.

Qatar Russian hacking is fake news

i'm an equal opportunity pervert, but

yes he does.

Unless being insistent about telling the truth (that he was not being investigated) is wrong

pretty sure that was his entire platform

Why do mutts always look like fucking aliens? Is it my genes warning me to stay away?

lol

Kek at Comey's faggot gay lover hyping up the testimony.

>a fucking Jew lecturing us to not divide people by race, religion, or "nationality"

The balls on this fucking kike

They can use an artillery barrage on them anyway, I don`t think a missile system could prevent that, unless somehow you could bomb all their cannons before shooting at moment`s notice.

It is going to be a spectacular salt harvest. It might even rival election day. I can't fucking wait.

I'M
BOHYNIE
SUNDHUS

Scaramucci was always based on Wall Street Week.

that is the language Comey used to describe it.

>but he can still be impeached by Congress if the language implicates him.
You mean 219 Housemen and 67 senators voting for his impeachment? Are you literally retarded.

It's a fucking disgrace. Rachel Maddow's salary is a reported $7 million and all he's done for half a year now is lie through his fucking teeth. I've had it with that that guy's stupid face and everyone like him.

Did someone say loyalty?

Because propping up Trump was damaging to the GOP at the time. He and Carson were the Pied Piper candidates -- it was in the DNCLeaks. Joe's been a Democrat asset ever since he started at MSNBC.

Wow, I'm sure former Obama appointees are the best people to ask about this.

It's the equivalent of the a fucking nothing tapes

The Hill is perpetuatng the big lie in Comey's testimony

Flynn was exonerated by the FBI for his conduct in calls to Russian ambassador Kislyak as per the WaPo on 1/23/17
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597

At the time Comey now alleges that Trump asked him to "let go" of the Flynn matter, you have to ask, what Flynn matter was he referring to?

>Flynn was already fired for lying to VP
>Flynn was exonerated for his conduct with Russian ambassador per WaPo story above

So Comey is intentionally misrepresenting the timeline here. The stories about Flynn's unreported incomes from RT and Turkey did not break until late April 2017, more than two months after this purported and unproven conversation happened.

So either Comey is lying and the conversation did not happen (or happen as he testifies), or he grossly mistook what Trump was talking about and then falsified his post-meeting "memorandum to himself" and is now using that as his one "damaging" bit of info here. But it can't be considered damaging as Flynn was cleared of wrongdoing by that point from the FBI (the later investigation to RT and Turkey payments is being handled by DoD).

House and Senate have their own investigations. Comey confirmed the FBI investigation and now there's that special counsel investigation this too.

So "watergate" is the new buzzword narrative now

>washingtonpost com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
archive.is/D04Le

'white people don't know what it's like to be poor'

fuck this disgusting heeb cunt

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

The context in which the reports were presented was completely skewed, though. No bombshells, this is actually an embarrassment for the Dems and MSM. Which is why they're trying for weak "obstruction" speculation.

When the norks bomb them into the ground, they are going to cry, "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM".

They were part of the Hillary/DNC Pied Piper strategy for Trump.

thank you bot

God bless Awoo