Why the fuck would you Vote for the Torys or Labour when you can vote for UKIP

Other urls found in this thread:

voteforpolicies.org.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=oHRPMJmzBBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because voting for UKIP is a wasted vote. Vote Conservative to strategically stop Corbyn. May has her flaws but definitely the best choice.

English girls would be hot if they didnt drink so much developing premature wrinkles

No more Countdown boners for me then.

SURVEY THREAD

IGNORE Ops with Questions

>Filter
Question marks and Question words

she's jewish btw

I'm Voting tory now to ensure that we can get out of the EU, and then i'm voting UKIP after that if it still exists.

British jews are based

Typical reasoning of retarded people. This way you will ALWAYS be stuck with the same two options.

Get the fuck outta here.

Anyone voting any of the two major parties instead of UKIP deserves to die in terror pretty much. They at least don't have any right to complain about the collapse.

who is this beady demon?

Her eyes are pointing in different directions..

never a wasted vote

You never know what direction the next terrorist attack will come from.

VOTE UKIP!!!

I'm visiting London next month, and I don't want to get Peace trucked!

A vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour

Swallow your pride this time around. Hold your nose and vote Tory.

I want to sniff her seat cushion

Ukip is a worthless fad that will die alongside all the other shit-tier parties. Fucking green party stand more of a chance.

A wasted vote is one where you propagate the shit political parties we have.

The only correct vote is to not vote.

Fuck you nigger, 2 party system is best system. We don't want to be plebs like you with 6 gorillion parties engaging in coalitiona fiestas. Yet another reason why the Uk matters and the yuropoors don't.

If you're actually looking at something, your eyes will always be looking in different directions. If they are pointing in the same direction, you're focusing into infinity.

Tell me this is real. Please, desu.

Because the Age of poorfags is over

are you rich ? do you fuck little english kids in the ass ? or just vote for people who do ?

quintessentially british, a pussy dirtbag whos daddy fucked him in the ass

VOTE MAY VOTE KIDDYFUCKERS

VOTE TORY KIDS

This.

I hate the easy manipulated faggots who vote one of the two major party just because "m-muh waste vote"

tick tock
can you hear it...it's the bennies clock
tick tock
your weekly payments been blocked
tick tock

Blairites will be purged under Chairwoman May, mark my bloody words

That's the best looking chick I've ever seen representing UKIP and she's a 7 at best.

thatcher was a monster desu. and theresa may will bring forth 1984 to become a reality, which it somewhat is already.

I couldn't believe my fucking ears when she said that.

I have never voted tory in my life, but I voted tory this time by postal.

They are shitbags but Corbyn is off the fucking wall.

kek i know how out of touch are them kidy fuckers

give mi5 mi6 your whats app we just need some of them humman rights aswell
you dont need them.

S C U M

Or voteforpolicies.org.uk/

>hey lets sacrifice our freedom because we hate how crazy Corbyn is

You're all fucking insane. Corbyn is the lesser evil.

YOUR DUMB
good little cuck goy

Th UK is entirely independent now

>wasting your vote

They aren't standing in my area this time. I was forced to vote Tory just in case Labour took the seat.

>vote for the Blue Globalist Party because if you don't the Red Globalist Party might win!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!111!!!1!

Rage.

Good luck Britbros. Keep working toward taking your country back.

>Because voting for UKIP is a wasted vote.
Irish intellectuals everyone.

pic unrelated

Shit shoop but I cam for the Rachels.

>tfw accidentally deleted my rachel folder

>Mum, dad. I have something to tell you...
>Yes, son?
>I'm gay
>Oh, that's great. You know, we've always kind of suspected it. You never took much interest in girls
>I'm so happy you're ok with this. My partner is outside, waiting to pick me up, but I'll invite him in you want to meet him.
>Sure son, let's meet the fellow
>GOOD EVENING GOOD EVENING I fuck your son with my sweaty, fat cock

OH SHIT, WHADDALEPPO

Tell me about it m8. 4plebs helped ease the pain..

because faggot brits have been brainwashed that "ukip is RAYCISS!"

uk is a nation of FAGGOTS.

this is why we need ranked voting

youtube.com/watch?v=oHRPMJmzBBw

We're slowly becoming a communist state. Brexit changed nothing.

I'm voting UKIP

Communism doesn't works like your anarchistic drunk interracial monarchy and besides your didn't Brexit anything, you are still in EU. Trust me, you will know when you aren't any longer in EU.

Fuck off you absolute idiot.

The media, politicians, and public will notice voting patterns and see the increase in support for UKIP. They can't ignore it.

>multiple muslim terrorist attacks permitted
>paki child rape gang totally ignored
>shariah courts allowed
>internet censorship
>continued unchecked immigration
Why exactly is anybody actually considering voting for the conservatives?

Father, have you learned nothing from your son?
I know it's hard to swallow that stubborn pride of yours, but you must follow in my footsteps to save yourself from drowning.
If you must vote UKIP you should only do so after first voting for the Torys like this smart user.

(100 + 3 - 9 - 6) * 5 + 50 = 490

Damn. That's good

Makes me wonder why our quote on quote 'democracy' doesn't consider these things

It's funny how much people are loyal to their political parties, they will sell out anything. One hand feeds the other aka lobbying, they are connected to each other ass hole, but why would voting even solve anything? Lets think about this, how is capitalistic democracy going to deport masses of people and having an excuse because they are brown? They need to say it out loud that they don't want to be brown.

i just fell in love with this rachel riley woman

do you guys think i have a chance im seriously in love

God, this is like saying we must ban locks for your freedom. Fucking hell.

who is this semen demon?

Are you a fucking kike?
> No no goyim, don't vote for who you WANT!
> Vote for one of the two parties you HATE!
> To stop the other one of the two parties you HATE getting power.
> That's a good goyim!
> Don't vote for change...
Also I'm voting UKIP.

ignore discussions and only meme?

Why vote for UKIP when you could vote for National Front?

You have problems of your own to be dealing with atleast we've started to remove the problem

Vote UKIP

The only way we'll get a proper conservative party is if the Tories are destroyed.

Be proud of it.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>muh wasted vote if I don't vote for the slightly better zionist

>This is a 9/10 in bongland

UKIP is nearly dead.

They lost all council seats and because UKIP forced the EU ref there is now no need for them as a party.

Last election they got 4mil and 1 seat, be lucky to get 2mil and 1 seat desu.

Hey guys I just woke up from a month long nap and last time I heard about UK snap elections everyone on pol was screaming "die labo(u)r die!" but now that I woken up Corbyn has a chance of winning.

What happened? Explain in short simple words so a burger like me can understand.

>They lost all council seats and because UKIP forced the EU ref there is now no need for them as a party.

Traitors need to die.

bumping for my british tomodachi

But brexit is still happening right

She actually is.

UKIP needs to fucking move with the times instead of harping about brexit.

Yup

Fake BBC polls.

oy ya cunt , where you fucking found that joke ? nice one.

I'm voting UKIP, I don't care if I'm the only person in my town to do so, I cannot bring myself to betray the UK with a vote for globalist scum. Theresa May could have been in power for a thousand years, but she's kissing islamic arse, talking about foxhunting, cracking down on free speech and the internet, the muslim rape gangs are still going on, and the terrorist attacks have made us look soft as shit.

>that filename
>no reply
Sup Forums is dead

dont vote tory or conservative, vote labour cuz they dont go out looking to fuck kids, they fuck EVERYBODY, fucking kids is simply a side benefit
t. Roboshill

stuff your shit memes up your ass mustapha the UK isnt gonna sacrifice it's security or its culture on the altar of political correctness any more.

the time of the muzzie is over.
the fire rises, and we will make s'mores.

so much this ! fuck UK anyway !

goddamn it user that completely killed my boner

Why do Anglos look like mice?

Literally the only political thing I give a fuck about anymore is the NHS, so I will be tactically voting against the Tories.