1957 - American society is literally perfect

Divorce rates are low. Degeneracy is outlawed, adultery is illegal. Skirts have to be more than knee long. Men wear suits all day and on the weekend. Kids and young adults show respect to older people. The military was important. No obesity, no health problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roth_v._United_States
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't forget the nation was 90% white with immigration laws to keep it that way.

America functioned well back then because it had a strong white European homogenise society

homogeneous*

That picture and its entire concept was inspired by the ideas of Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud.

He created the modern corporate PR system we have in the early 1920s and his ideas were to appeal to your animalistic instincts of wanting to feel important and sexual desire.

He is literally responsible for making brands into cultural icons. It was his idea to move from showing the usefulness of a product and make them appeal to your want for status and personal ego.

Look at the pic you posted. The guy is handing a beautiful woman a coke and the Coca Cola machine is being presented as an traditional American cultural drink.

The decline of the west was just beginning to accelerate at that time with TVs spreading all over like poisonous mushrooms.

The real acceleration began around 1953, IMO.

Ted Kennedy is the biggest American traitor in the history of America.

And it's funny how people here seems to love his brother.

1957 was cucked just like now, we need to go back to 957 AD.

I have film of my family from the late 50's just going to national parks and such, there's one where they go to this place with a waterfall and a bunch of friendly deer (like that place in Japan.)

Honestly it looked like a really nice time to live. The men were handsome, the women were pretty, everything looked clean and had a charm you can't get today.

>divorce rates are low
I'm not sure if what you're claiming is true, but if it is it would be because post WWII American witnessed a massive uptick in divorces, so most of the families that would immeidetley get divorced already did. Hundreds of thousands of Women taking Industrial jobs during The upper half of WWII was where the degeneracy started.

More 50s art plz

No, you were pretty based. Eisenhower was supposed to kill everyone on Earth with the push of a button.

/hispanics counted as whites

No Renaissance mate, that was Man's golden era

Truth

>More 50s art plz

Adultery was illegal? Where the hell did you live? By that, I mean what universe?
Maybe you meant sodomy.

I don't think that's true. Consorting with Mexicans (except as laborers) had the same connotation as consorting with blacks. Except for maybe on the border (idk)

>Divorce rates are low. Degeneracy is outlawed, adultery is illegal. Skirts have to be more than knee long.
This is islam m8.

>all these people saying 1957 was the best year

Oh, shut up. There were probably americans during 1957 saying that the 18XX was the best year of their lives.

>The real acceleration began around 1953, IMO.

1953 or so? What happened?
The new Rock n' roll meant we had to dance like the negro, because the later was unlikely on a large scale.

The TV slowly began to spread liberal bullshit all over, and had an effect of weakening the church.

Classic books were somewhat eliminated from reprint and new media brought out by the new world order (ref: The Iron Curtain over America--look up copper printing plates)

New degenerate/sex symbol stars (for the time) began to appear and Playboy etc begins to publish.

The straight 8 and the flathead were replaced by the OHV V8 which eased travel, weakening small communities.

The decline of the west began in earnest circa 1953.

>tfw you will never graduate from HS and decide to either work in a factory or go to college
>tfw you will never be able to support a family and buy a house with almost no debt and a car with straight cash no matter what option you went with
>tfw you will never live in a time where 95%+ of the eligible females out there are in shape and attractive

What the fuck? We have been kiked hard. My Grandfather was able to own 2 houses and 3 cars and raise 3 kids with a wife while working for the railroad (no formal education)

Meanwhile my father and mother (baby boomers) only did slightly worse but were able to buy a house worth 300k now for only 47k

>mfw I am 33 years old and make 65k a year and all I can afford is to rent and finance a car

>

Skirts being more than knee long is a little too far. I'd say make it so they can't be higher than the top of the knee.

No. In some states adultery was illegal too.
>alienation of affection
Get sued for trying to steal someone's wife.

Read Lolita and you'll learn just how deeply the rot (sexual perversion, middle class ennui, rootlessness) had set in by the late fifties.

(Things were better, though.)

that act was the most profound thing in the entire history of the US

more important than the civil war, ww2

it was the point at which America got fatal liberal ass cancer

fpbp

>hispanics counted as white
There is no way that is true. They look so unwhite they would have been seen as niggers by the pure white Americans. Probably would have been hanged alongside them.

Hispanics and real white people look nothing alike.

The liguid jew

>>hispanics counted as white
>There is no way that is true.

In the census count - not in public.
They were spics to everyone but census takers.

implying it wasn't always there and people weren't just hiding it for fear of being hanged for "abominable acts"

Not an argument

Yea we need "White Islam". The only problem with Islam is all the shitskins who control it.

>skirts have to be more than knee long
>shows picture of skirt above knee
>german intellectuals :^)

>There were probably americans during 1957 saying that the 18XX was the best year of their lives.
I doubt it. People in 1957 said it is the best time ever.

The dude in the picture also has no suit on. OP BTFO!

Agree

The first of the morning shows, The Today Show, aired January 14, 1952. I believe these shows were largely responsible for fucking with the heads of all the stay at home moms and promoted feminism. God i hate these fucking shows.

1. That period had very nice economic growth
2. All the people who lived in the 18xx are deadyou dipshit
3. People tend to idolize and look back on their youth and past times better than now where their old as fuck, hence the term nostalgia

Play fallout, noob

>Mexican education

Its called The Taxpayer Jihad

Except, there was a culture of extremely harsh parenting.

My dad for example was brutally beaten and mistreated by his mother. Even today he still has mental issues because of it.
And this was not some one-off thing, this was totally commonplace

No health problems? Either you're an actual retard or this is just terrible bait OP

Are you describing soviet Russia?

>this is allowed
>perfect society

OP BTFO sorta
I guess this was the first sign of degeneracy.
Gee, who knew that when you studied people's subconscious animal drives and then evoked them at every possible opportunity that they'd turn into animals?
(((EVERY TIME)))

Hispanics are true americans.

Go back to Evropa

In soviet Russia adultery was legal, men wear vatnkis all day, kids and young adults were taught to hate and disrespect old people as they were capitalist scum from tzar time (well not the actual; line but propaganda inevitable associated old with tzarism and outdated)

>this is allowed
especially

Let's all die of polio!

Stupid.

>MISOGYNISTIC RACIST DEGENERATE BIGOT!

The polio vaccine came into use in 1955.

I see nothing wrong.

Cross gender banter was allowed and encouraged, you don't think magazines of the time didn't poke fun at men too? Polarization of genders is FUN and HEALTHY.
Smoking is unhealthy yes, but you pay for your healthcare in America, something something FREEDOM. Also making fun of niggers is nothing new and exciting, in fact other niggers are probably the best at it.

fuck yeah

You think using sexuality and status-worship is a valid way to sell products?

>Let's all die of polio!

I was 14 in 1957.
I grew up in a community of ~5,000 people.
I knew ONE person who had polio.

Rock-n-roll + Rockso + cocaine destroyed western """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""civilization""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>I see nothing wrong.
Try to introduce such things into political campaign of your party as goal and methods and see how it goes. All people like one will stand against you and show HOW MUCH YOU ARE WRONG, drumpfkin.

>MISOGYNISTIC RACIST DEGENERATE BIGOT!
triggered.

>implying no other immigrant legislation was passed between 1965 and 2010.

The government had credibility back then. People trusted each other and the state. Minorities were few and there was little crime.

Then we started getting sucked into foreign conflicts as part of the cold war. The government started experimenting with some seriously fucked up shit (see MK ultra)
The people grew bitter because they felt lied to and betrayed.
Democrats started importing brown people en masse to replace the native born citizens who now resented them

>sexuality and status
Well they are most precious consumer products out there. Let me think...

>HOW MUCH YOU ARE WRONG, drumpfkin
name calling = flawless victory

People have natural base animal urges. Using them to sell products is not fair.

Rather, you should use actual facts, statistics, and demonstrations of how the product works. Appeal to logic rather than emotion

That utopian society shat out the boomers. Stop being dummbb

>natural base animal urges.
So base needs should be left unsatisfied? What can go wrong... Communism?

>Perfect
>US founded by Freemasons, freemasonry has roots in Jewish Cabala
>End of WW2 cemented Jewish hegemony and control
>US supported Israel, leech on taxpayer dollars for decades to come
>Degeneracy is outlawed
lol, even on your "perfect" year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roth_v._United_States

filthy degenerate. Still not going back far enough
Year 57 is only time worth talking about

Not when a company is using it to push a product on you. A product which you may actually not need, want, or desire. But which your animal brain is being tricked into accepting

Proof?

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Friendly Reminder that the boomer generation was given the world, and shat on it, and now yells at us for wanting to cut their pensions, and calling us far-right nazis.

Tell me more, old user.

What was growing up like? How have things changed for the better and for the worst in your opinion? How are you doing currently?

Aids didn't exist back then!

Look at this picture of Lake Michigan. Doesn't it's shape remind you of something?
Oh yes, a BIG BLACK NUBIAN COCK.
See how hung that that cock is? That's what Michigan is getting pounded with, 24/7/365 for CENTURIES. Michigan is BLACKED by the superior bull dick. Women from all across America come to swim in Lake Michigan, to be one with the African cock. They dive underwater and swallow it's enriched waters, and carry it back to their homes. When the husbands see their wives all wet, they know that they've been cucked by the delicious, monstrous black cock of Lake Michigan.

And that's not even the best part! The best part of a black penis is when the bull has been pleasured enough to cum! The seed of a nubian member is the most precious of all, and drowns out the inferior cucked white sperm. See Chicago there? At the tip of the lake? That's where the precious enriching bull semen cums out of! Tens of thousands of ebony queens and African bulls are born out of this hot sticky load that the BIG BLACK LAKE MICHIGAN spews out.

Go ahead, Burgers. Let your wives and girlfriends and daughters and sisters come to Lake Michigan. When they leave, they will be carrying inside them the seed of the superior black bull!

Pure Michigan.